tuscl

Lap Dances that HURT.

Monday, August 8, 2005 8:10 PM
A comment on another topic made me think of this. I've had a few LDs that literally hurt. Too much grinding. Too Hard. Too Fast. Have you ever had to stop a girl in mid-dance and get her to change techniques? Any ideas on how to make it more comfortable for US. I generally wear soft trousers and silk boxers. Do the girls appreciate soft trousers as opposed to jeans, or does it matter?

11 comments

• mtang
    19 years ago
    I also find it annoying when a dancer puts all her weight on my lap, it's ok when they're smaller but when they're big it really kills.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I once got injured during a table dance. The dancer was very wild doing acrobatics on my lap going up and down too fast etc. and then something on her leg cut my leg. I noticed and felt the pain afterwards as blood oozed down my leg. I heard other guys in the restroom stating the club needs a safety permit for that dancer. Fortunately I only remember getting injured on that one dance. Some other dances in other clubs may have temporarily hurt but they didn't draw blood. If a dance hurts, it usually the dancers knees pressing into you too hard or the stupid nipple squeeze some dancers seem to want to do. That hurts and I try to avoid those dancers.
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    I'm just imagining that the shorts and pants mentioned would look pretty sloppy...do you look or feel out of place? Lots of useful info...let's here more And Tropical H20...if you ever get East of the Mississippi River, let me know...
  • tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    Any type of fabric that is soft and thin is good and a darker color is best. Stay away from the old-fashioned parachute fabric that makes noise as the material brushes while walking or someone rubs up against you. I also like shirts that have nipple accessibility or thin shirt fabric so I can play with the man's nipples; if he's into that. I have one regular who has a "club outfit". It includes short cotton shorts and a polo type shirt. He does this to avoid explaining make-up and perfume on his clothes. He's suggested that a compilation of the different dancers' colognes, body sprays, and perfumes be mixed and marketed as a new cologne called "Strip Club".
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    By nylon do you mean the warmup pants style? I usually went with a nice pair of chino pants or shorts, just so I looked slightly presentable. I'm lookin at a trip that may involve extensive lapdancing, so maybe I should get some new pants.
  • tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    I like shorts because I can feel a person's legs and touching flesh is best. Jeans are the worst because a dancer often cannot even tell if the dance is being enjoyed. The fabric of the jean material is abrassive. Often, a man will pardon himself for making an adjustment in his pants. I tell him, "go ahead and rearrange the furniture". With shorts, there's seldom a need for rearranging.
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    To Tropical, the dancer: Why do you prefer shorts over pants? Seems like dancers would prefer the latter...maybe I'm learning something new here... Guys, any insights?
  • tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    As a dancer, I appreciate shorts or thin fabric pants with everything contained. A former customer who was still a virgin at age 29 had a foreskin that was too tight and he hadn't even been able to retract the skin to m-bate. One of the other dancers gave him a really rough and jaring couch dance that actually tore the f-skin. A week or two later he proudly told me, "I can now m-bate." I told him that she did a "surgical procedure and didn't even know it or charge him." I've seen other dancers give really mechanical, rough dances and unpleasant.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Heavy grinding and bouncing up and down really hurt. Who told dancers this was sensual? So, I stop her, give her the $20.00, tell her what she did wrong and send her on her way. I'll pay her but I won't endure it.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    It's one of the reasons that I avoid big girls, it increases the chances of a painful experience. In answer to your question about jeans, in my opinion it depends on the place - as a general rule you should wear softer pants that are comfortable for the girl to rub up against, and that usually eliminates jeans, but in some places everyone wears jeans and you'll look out of place if you don't too.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I've had a few of those. For some reason one dancer thought that her knee placed firmly against my groin was somehow erotic or at least tolerable as long as her breasts were in my face. I just moved her knee and she got the idea. On another occasion I'd found the first dance a bit too rough on the testes (but very satisfying in other ways) so I merely asked her to take it a little easier next time, which she did with no problem.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion