tuscl

Rapper cuts his dick off.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says

A rapper who worked with members of the group Wu-Tang Clan cut off his penis and jumped from a second floor balcony in an apparent suicide attempt, TMZ reports.

Andre Johnson was found on the sidewalk outside an apartment building in West Hollywood at 1:00 am on Wednesday morning and taken to Cedars-Sinai hospital in critical condition.

It was unclear if they were trying to re-attach his penis.

21 comments

• gawker
    10 years ago
    You sure it wasn't Action Bronson?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I wonder if he wanted to commit suicide BECAUSE he cut his dick off. Perhaps the severed Johnson was a mistake...
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Obviously he wasn’t in his right mind – cutting of his penis – and trying to commit suicide by jumping of a *2nd* floor balcony (that usually won’t do it)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Haha haha
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    For a second I thought the article was about Houston Texans receiver Andre Johnson. I'm a Texans fan, so that scared me a little bit lol, he is our best player.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Maybe Andre Johnson was depressed over the thought of Houston drafting Johnnie Foosball number one
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Wu-Tang Clan ain't nothing to fuck wit!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    A black guy is a member of the Clan?
  • ime
    10 years ago
    its 2014 its a kinder gentler clan
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Any report on his tongue?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Ask shadow
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I wonder how they know he did it if he was almost dead?

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Update: No more blow jobs.

A spokesperson for the hospital said it does not comment on patients, but TMZ reports that attempts to reattach Johnson's penis failed.

Johnson is also known by the stage name Christ Bearer, and is in the rap group Northstar. Wu-Tang Clan founding member RZA produced Northstar's debut album.

Members of Northstar told TMZ they were there when Johnson, without warning, cut off his penis and leaped. They said by the time they got downstairs he was running around screaming.

They also said hard drugs were not involved, and believe Johnson must have mental problems.
  • GrapeDrank69
    10 years ago
    Stay tuned in a dude with no dick should jump again

No drugs ? I call bull shit bitch was on bath salts

I guess this dickless faggot will collect a SSI check now
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago

this looks like the start of the new cool kids club. tattoos are soon to be oh so yesterday. castration will be the newest “how to be different just like everybody else” fad. mutilation parlors are just around the corner and hollywood is already starting pre-production of “obese gay eunuchs versus bulimic heterosexual eunuchs naked volleyball”.

whatever happened to the Y chromosome?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    It looks to me that in addition to attempted suicide, Wu-Tang cut off his Wang Too.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    DrPhil, people who cut off parts of themselves and sell the items in baby food jars were around long before that dude. Just hit some of the more darker parts of the internet.... Totally bizarre.

(Probably went into music cuz no one else would put up with his bizarre bullshit. Crazy girls go into stripping and crazy guys go into rap.)
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    With apologies to SlickSpic, I liked a headline I saw elsewhere better:

Wu-Tang man GOT nothing to fuck with
  • LarryBird33
    10 years ago
    I sell my sex in jars
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    The funniest, and most insensitive, line I've seen about this is "still a better love story than Twilight."
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Never do that many or bad drugs!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion