Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Smash or Pass?

CJKent_band

The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free

2 wks ago · 1 min read

I like her hair, her red dress and hew barefoot look.

:D

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

😂 🌴🐒 🍌🙊 :📱` the monkey sais ✓ she should have her shoes on with the public

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I'd be looking at her if my preferred skinny n fit wasn't around...

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

"There she goes, walking down the street, do-watty-diddy-diddy-dum..."

(And tell her to put some shoes on before she steps on or in something. Geez...)

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

Sophie Cunningham, & I like that other girl with her hair up @ her window

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

👽__~~~ hot dancers $ $ $

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

I like her dance

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 Las Vegas Cheers, Like The Gateway

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

I like Sabrina Carpenter

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

fun girls with style

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

⭐ nice, fun stuff @ random

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement