I’m curious what the men who are our ( “our” meaning strippers) patrons feel about us on this site. I’m going to give my detailed opinion as a dancer.
I’ve danced on and off for 19 years. I owned a small business and became very successful in the community, by and large due to positive reviews on Google and Yelp. There’s ways an unhappy prick somewhere, but businesses that have glowing reviews tend to gain more customers. That said, if a girl didn’t like what was said on TUSCL, perhaps there’s some truth in what the guy is saying. If a stripper does her job, acts in good faith, then the worst a guy can say here is that she’s not attractive. If a stripper cannot accept hearing she’s not attractive, then she does not have the thick skin needed to buck and do this job successfully. Do the right thing, and you likely will have nothing to stress. If a guy says you’re unattractive, then know that there’s an ass for every seat and move on.
I am curious however how the dancer section on here makes customers feel with respect to strippers encroaching on their space. As a dancer who doesn’t scam or BS people, I never stressed about being talked about in here. At my age I suppose I care very little what people think, as my lifestyle is not the socially norm as is.
However, ladies always complain about men being in “our spaces”. If men were allowed to contribute on a female version of this site, women would lose their shit. And no, u don’t mean men in women’s bathrooms. I’m talking about the women who believe that the presence of a man ONLINE in his home is a make believe threat to her safety, which aside from extreme cases is ridiculous.
Prior to the dancers feature, I’ve used this site as a resource to get info of where to possibly audition, which I’ve appreciated over the years.
I’ve met a lot of people from this site online and in person and I’ve had a great experience so far. Shout out to the guy who said I looked hot in the blue dress last week by the way! 🤣💙
Ok done yapping- tell me your thoughts!


Replies (49)Latest
I think dancers perspectives are great on this site. You've got a nice body and I'm glad you show it off. Just hope the unhinged political rants don't scare you off (seriously, can't they keep that shit on Facebook where it belongs?)
@PAWG_Patrol haha! Fiscally, I’m a staunch conservative. Guess that’s what happens when you make the big bucks! 😜 Socially, I don’t care what anyone does with their lives, so I’m more of a lib in that regard! ( as if I qualify to judge anyone, anyhow! 😩 )
I would welcome more dancer participation here. I think that would be great. Any improved communication or exchange of ideas and experiences is a good thing to me.
@Striker happy to hear this!
In my job I am required to deal with how others think every single second I am working, so I am used to an appreciate the perspective of others. "Safety" is just another work for chickenshit to me. How can I be sure I am right, if I don't know why others believe I am wrong?
@skibum609 exactly! I was subject to this when I was a small business owner! And feedback can always make someone better. But I’m a lot wiser a woman than I was when I first hopped on stage! 🤣
@Miami No one who is accomplished in their profession was anywhere close to their current level when they first started.
@skibum609, Gods, I wish I could make more people understand that. I have had to politely smack down a few alleged "professionals" in my field for mocking newcomers. And they do it publicly! And let me tell you, some of them really hate being reminded that they didn't spring from their mother's loins fully educated in their field.
I cannot imagine any legitimate reason a strip club patron and TUSCL user would object to having a stripper on this site. And as the OP wrote, you need to have thick skin. No dancer who joins us on this site should expect to be treated with kid gloves. I don't believe in segregated "safe spaces" online or offline, except for common sense needs like bathrooms and locker rooms. If you can add value to this site with intelligent conversation and diverse insight pulled from your perspective as a woman and experiences as a dancer; then welcome!
@TheOne&Only absolutely!
When a group of people think anyone outside their group is not worth hearing from, I've never seen a case where they weren't dimwits. Strippers and customers have a lot to negotiate, $ and what will or won't happen in the back room. In the long run, it only works out well if you keep your word, and only expect the other person to keep theirs. So I don't have interest in customer posts about how they're being cheated because strippers won't do anal for $20, or stripper posts about how customers who won't pay $1,000 for an air dance are trying to force them to be crack whores. But, the ignore button means I don't have to see any posts I don't find useful. Entitled customers and strippers can have their separate, exclusive circle jerks, without me even knowing about it. There are strippers on the site, like nicespice and apieceofsausage, who don't hate on a customer just because there are deal breakers for them with that customer. They provide a point of view we wouldn't have otherwise.
@ilbbaicnl I love this! So many girls bitch about customers. Ummm if you hate the male customers so much, be an ob gyn? Like you’re not court ordered to work at the titty bar! 🤣
Strippers on TUSCL are like strippers on my lap. 👍🙂
@gSteph awwww😘
Anyone that throws a fit about dancers being here needs to be studied.
That said, I don't understand why some of the dancer profiles were approved and/or what purpose they serve. OPs is perfect marketing. Tells us where they work, IG, etc... I think 50% of the dancer profiles are 1 pic and no details. Pretty pointless
@Alternative_carry657 ageeed! But I know plenty of folks who need to be studied! 😩🤣
Personally I love hearing a dancer’s perspective. I don’t expect everyone to have the same opinions and beliefs I do, I actually enjoy discussing matters with one who has a different view. As long as it remains civil it’s entertaining and enjoyable, and sometimes the other person learns something 😁. Please invite your friends and feel free to post some pics of those dressing room pillow fights.
@gobstopper007 aww we do a lot more than pillow fights in that locker room 🤫😉
@Miami Citibank Routing # 001234567 Acct # 0192837465
It’s all yours.
PLEASE send video 🤞🤞🤞🤞😜😜😜😜
@gobstopper007 haha! Hey you know where to find me, be it in person or virtually 😉
I personally enjoy interacting with dancers, whether in the club or online.
Unfortunately, there are a few whingy little bitches here who seem to also, like the women you describe, feel their "safe space" is being violated and try to be as offensive as possible to dancers.
The general power dynamic between men and women in the U.S. makes me sympathetic to women who want a space away from men. But that same dynamic generally means that men don't feel threatened by women in their spaces. Uncomfortable sometimes, but not threatened. With the possible exception of the aforementioned whingy little bitches.
@georgmicrodong here’s a personal perfect example. My safe space threatened online- a patron from the club showed up to my house multiple times, sent unwanted deliveries to my home, was given a no trespass order, and a court order of protection. He then made 23 fake accounts online on various platforms, threatening to kill himself if I didn’t date him.
Safe space not threatened online- an individual having a different opinion than me, a customer saying something unfavorable about his experience with me, men talking about titties and asses on a forum meant to discuss titties and asses.
💙💙
@Miami: "an individual having a different opinion than me, etc"
It's gone quite a bit beyond that here on occasion, bordering on some of your other experiences, from what I've gathered over the years.
I treat dancers as I do women in real life. If they anger or disappoint me I give them the harshest punishment I could possibly think of: I deprive them of my company.
@skibum609 Such a classy response 💙. "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip" 💙
I've heard there are private groups online, that strippers don't want customers in, where they talk about sales strategies they don't want customers to know they're using. Which is fine, if a stripper tells me she's single when she's not, or whatever, it's not a material lie, not my business anyway. I've been in enough meetings with the marketing people at work, to know that the world runs on bullshit.
@ilbbaicnl solid point. I’ve never felt the need to sell a false persona to a customer. My personality is far too eccentric to be an act lol. Stripping is one of the only jobs that you can get away with saying anything you want, so I never understood why one would make up a narrative ( with the exception of a stage name, which is essentially a staple of the industry). You either want me on your lap or you don’t! None of this silliness!
Hah, nothing wrong with bullshitting customers without shame. (About harmless things, like personal life details. Not lying about doing xyz if they buy vip)
The main reason is because despite that 99.9% of customers have their own lives they want to live, it only takes one stalker with a freakishly good memory to cause damage and potentially kill. And trying on personas can be kinda fun after a while, but that’s secondary.
@nicespice Yeah I bet you're actually stuffing your face with crinkle fries every time you post on here.
Before covid there were a lot of dancers on here and they participated heavily in discussions. For some reason pretty much all of them disappeared. Glad to see some coming back, hoping for 100s more.
@loper do you remember in the early 2000s the campaign from the Catholic Church “ Come Home Catholics” ?! Come home strippers. That’ll be our campaign. 🤣
@loper After NinaBambina shamed the Trumpers into shutting up, I think she moved on, since mission accomplished.
Would be nice to know what PinkSugarDoll, HoneyDewMelons and tempest666 are up to.
@loper Founder gave dancers free VIP then stopped for a while was my understanding
@ilbbaicnl: "Would be nice to know what PinkSugarDoll, HoneyDewMelons and tempest666 are up to."
And Stiletto25. Gods, I do miss her wit.
I miss Hunnybunnyfuntime, among others. Blahblah was scary, with her knife play, but interesting.
@loper blahblahblah23 posted recently. No mention of stabbing, maybe it's a parole condition. I think I was blah's favorite, she only wanted to stab me half as much as the rest of you guys.
@Hunnybunnyfuntime do you have a new OF or fansly of something?
I have a note from 6 years back about being on onlyfans.com/makaylabunny
@loper Yeah I tried that page, it doesn't work anymore.
@Miami- Welcome to Tuscl! Put me down as a yea vote for dancers on site. Just remember that a picture is worth a thousand words........
@minnow thank you! 💙
I think it’s fine for the most part, it depends on the dancer. If one is mature about it I don’t see the problem commenting here. There was a boardroom dancer attacking guys in the reviews a few months ago. There was a comment dancers there don’t circulate and hide off the floor (true in my experience) and the dancer instead began attacking patrons for it.
My thought is some dancers shouldn’t be in the industry due to lack of maturity, poor business, interpersonal skills, or all of the above. Those are the ones I hope either don’t join here or get banned.
@BigBallla I agree with founder's approach. You can use the ignore button to stop anyone from bothering you, so members can have maximal free speech. The two members I think might have been banned are SJG and desertscrub. Which might have been like a bartender cutting someone off. They seemed to have serious mental health problems, and their activity on the site was not helping them with that.
@ilbbaicnl
When it comes to SJG, I fear the worst. The cut off was sudden and his personal forum that he posted on during COVID shut downs (when he wasn’t on tuscl), hasn’t been updated either.
@nicespice I'm no expert, but it seems possible he had schizophrenia. Maybe he started taking medication.
we luv it and need more participants here on TUSCL!!!
As long as they’re not starting flame wars or being disruptive the more people the better. Its a good thing
Back when stripperweb a.k.a. the "pink site" was around(*) I used to be active both here and there because I wanted to listen to varied viewpoints within the culture. So of course I believe strippers should be welcome here -- it must be a matter of individuals respecting the other participant's dignity, reading the room and knowing when one expression or another is or is not appropriate. As stated, in this line of work you cannot be too fragile and last, and that of course also applies to us on the customer side, being on the defensive is not a good look.
(* That site in fact had a specifically customer-centric subforum plus in the main page would identify in the forum headers which ones were dancer-exclusive vs. general-public, but one could still read the content.)
The best part of stripperweb was the flamewars.
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.