tuscl

How Do I Take Her Out Of My Head?

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 7:02 PM
The past few day have been intense for me. Basically, she just dominated my mental landscape. We get in touch at least once a day. Texting, phone calls, pls-come-over-here conversation. Really, then I realized something is not right. You probably know what it is. I can't fall in love with this dancer, she is basically an 'artiste' who performs to make a buck. I guess this is the moment where I should rationalize how crazy this setup is. "The hooker with a heart of Gold." as said by the blogger actually is what I was thinking about her. She managed to pull me into her life that is real, no pretense it-is-what-it-is what-you-see-is-what-you-get situation. I just love her real persona, she is so awesome to be with. We actually have a connection and she knows that as well. We just automatically click naturally. Her daughter who is so sweet and playful has won my heart, wishing I was the dad who is nowhere near within one hundred miles. And so, Mr.Logic is telling me how stupid I am to be falling for this. And yet I am what you can now call a believer, thinking she is not doing OTC with other men. I must be crazy and stupid at the same time. If I don't bail out within two weeks, I will fall in love with this dancer who is going ruin my clubbing and easygoing lifestyle. Help!

20 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    Hang in there buddy. A lot of us have fallen in love with a dancer at one point. If it feels right, then go for it. Regardless of what some people might say, all strippers are NOT whores. Now most of them are whores, but not all. You can always back out if things aren't working. There's plenty of strippers to fall in love with :)
  • SportingChance
    10 years ago
    No problem. She will fix the problem soon enough she'll either show her true colors soon or she is the real thing. Enjoy while it lasts
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    @ranukam, thanks bud, I owe you a beer or two. I don't bro, she might be a whore extra-ordinaire. I just need to level my head and not get burned. But I feel like I'm already too close, like Icarus I will crash-n-burn. @SportingChance, awesome man, I don't have that luxury. I will fall in love if I don't find the right mindset.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I had one like that. She ended up to he married
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Cut off contact and dont answer or text her back for a few days take a break. Go to a different club or do something different see if that makes any kind of difference. Try not to dwell on it then see what happens. I know its easier said than done, but give yourself a chance to clear your head
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Those of us who've been at it for awhile know of whence you come. Don't run away, but go slowly. The first time I met my ATF's son, we were at a hotel pool. I'd just spent an hour banging his mom, she went home to get him and I played a hotel guest just sitting in the hot tub. He, being 6 at the time, approached, asked if he could get in, introduced himself, and asked my name. I told him I was John while his mother giggled. He's in a class for gifted and talented, he's athletic, he's a blue eyed blonde kid who was the son I never had. Yes his mother puts food on the table by fucking men. Now, for close to a year I am the only OTC customer. Am I in love? No. Am I still enthralled, bedeviled, and enchanted? Yup. Have I spent way too much on this vixen? Assuredly! Do I regret it? Not for a minute. Life's too short to beat ourselves up by trying to re-live what might have been different. Follow your heart.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Doesn't sound like she's asked for anything you don't want to give, so what is the problem? Maybe she is just too good for you and deep down you know it.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    alabegonz, she has shown you a part of her outside life, AND YOU LIKED IT! you even like her child. I don't see a problem here. If you see signs of ss later then by all means end it. Until that happens, if it happens, by all means explore this relationship. Your only real problem will be dealing with her career. If you can swallow hard and put up with it until such time as you can offer her something else you may have a pot of gold. At the worst you will end up where you are.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I had a similar similar situation. I am married and had an atf I talked into going otc. We did everything together for 2 1/2 years. We were in love I guess you'd say. I bought gifts for her and her kid and her sister. I paid all of her rent bills etc while she was in jail. When she got out things were great again. Then at Christmas she introduced me to her mom. Something happens at exactly that time. She quit returning my calls and texts. When she answered she would have all kinds of excuses why she couldn't talk to me. Finally I just quit calling and texting her. She has only texted me twice in the last 4 months I answered but haven't heard from her. I still love her. Think about her everyday. But am not going back it's over.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    alabegonz, My ATF and I did the same thing and exchanged the love statements. I still love her. We both said it wasn't in the way a husband and wife love, but the way you love a friend. Or a parent and child love. In our case it was the latter. I am 32 years older than her.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I find that a scalpel and a lobotomy work wonders.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    What did I tell you? What did I tell you? Never get involved with something you can't walk out on in twenty seconds or less. By the way, have you fucked her yet?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Dice-Heat it is.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Nice pick up Slick.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    @tumblingdice: yes, the bang is part of it but not the whole of it. I wish it was just the bang-n-run, but it is not. I think this is going to get old real fast. By the way, I spent the whole evening with her a while ago. All the trappings of a legit relationship, I'm starting to hate this as I'm feeling like there are already walls around me, walls designed to lessen my lifestyle.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Gonz, any signs of mental illness on her part? Did you check her medicine cabinet? Does she disappear for days at a time? Does she always say "He is just a friend"? Does she always forget her purse when its her turn to pay? You can see where I'mgoing with this. Just looking out for you.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    PT Barnum said it best when he said "there's a sucker born every minute". This place is a shrine to that belief.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Good luck. It's likely to be painful no matter how it turns out.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    grant a man half his wishes, and he'll recieve double the trouble
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If you really want an effective way to make a stripper dissapear, just loan her money. If you loaned her enough, you might not ever see her again. How to know when a stripper doesn't want to see you anymore? She asks for a loan. After saying that, one stripper must not have considered me gone. She went to work somewhere else without asking me for anything. I saw her two years later and she tried to pick up where we left off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion