tuscl

I Fooled Around and Fell In Love

trixxi
former stripper is now an internet slut
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 6:22 AM
As a dancer I have had plenty of times where I have fooled around and fallen ... in love. Its shameful to admit, but in both drunken and sober moments I have found myself so turned on by the "lap dance" that afterwards I was a little delusional just because of that "falling in love" part. Jealousy was an example of a foolish emotion that only came about because I so thoroughly connected with some men in the lap dances. The connection and false fantasy was an incredible turn on that I willingly lost myself to. While getting hotter and heavier with these men I had a belief that somehow we could continue this feeling into a romantic realationship. It was unrealistic for several reasons, but the fantasy always made the entire experience better for me. I would guess that I have felt this way for about 20+ men that I fooled around with in lap dances, and I was so turned on I fell in love. The fantasy goes both ways guys.

17 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    You sound like one of us! As far as I can tell, I know my regular dancers like me, but I'd be shocked to find out if any had any feelings beyond friendship...and even then if the money stopped I wonder if they'd still text/email me.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Trixxi,does this happen with older men?
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Never, ever, NEVER, post anything like this on SW. You would be tarred and feathered over there.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I'm with Rockstar. I had exactly the same thoughts.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Good to hear Trixxi!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Nice, you should write more trixxi, I mean m-o-r-e like tell stories about each of those 20+ customers. Well, just the best one(s) and tell us some more(s).
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^what a troll
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lmao oh look! That fucktard cflake crawled out from under its rock of retardation!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^ at first I thought it was u
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    lmao sclvr! I have that POS troll on ignore, but I love that you keep "it" in check!
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Fall in love or fall in lust?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I fall in love too.....with stripper pussy!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I concur with Art. Too many people confuse love & lust. It's easy, too. Our societal notions of romantic love are almost a cover up for lust.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ All I can say about alabegonz's comment above is "true dat" Trixxi has been regaling us with some pretty coo-el stories. I like the "goofy but real" perspective she brings. I still laugh about the "salmon in a garbage bag" bit. And all I can say to trixxi is "keep on sharing girl!"
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Very true Slick. That's what P4P is supposed to help us avoid but its just as easy to convince ourselves that its love when all it is is horndog hormones.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    Yes Fall in Lust is much more appropriate. And yes I typically have better experiences with older guys and I mean (50+) ... Younger guys can be extremely disrespectful while I find older guys are fun and casual. There are about 5 guys I see a week and I cant wait for them to treat me to a good FIV or DATY ... Where I dance there isnt a ton of privacy in the lap dance room but I get a thrill from getting away with breaking the "no contact" rule.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    That's great that things can go that way, letting loose and letting your emotions come to the surface. I like DFK, FIV, DATY, and FS. Usually I would only want a dancer to do HJ or BJ if there was some specific reason we could not do the above. I would never want to LDK with her. And yes of course, making out and FS are going to have a profound emotional impact on her. I take it slow and easy, letting her passions come to the surface, but never treating her like a pinball machine. Now I know that many dancers classify themselves as "Bisexual", but most of the time all this means is that they can put on girl on girl shows, to get the guys excited. As for the real Lesbian dancers, they are very hard to engage with. They are not what they appear to be, and this starts to show if one tries to pluck their strings and make some music. Sure they are just playing a role, as "Adult Entertainers", and that role might not be intended to go very far. But on the other hand, they are billed as ordinary girls, serving in that role. They are not billed as titanium skinned fembots serving in that role. So yes, I don't care for the lesbian dancers, and very quickly this issue becomes apparent. But as far as falling in love, and doing it regularly, it is only to be expected. I like the broken hearted Ronnie Spector and Amy Winehouse girls. They give all that they've got, but then they still end up getting dumped. So because of this, they get labeled as "bad girls". I've met and known lots of them. Sometimes they tell me their stories, and sometimes it is in strip clubs. I know what they want, they want me to take them home with me. Fact is, I am a softie, and so I want to do that. I want to give them lots of tender loving care, and several days worth of slow gentle fucking. But the problem is, the same social strictures which have effected their lives have also effected mine. So usually nothing actually happens. I do hope to see this change. SJG [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion