tuscl

Confession

Clubber
Florida
Monday, March 31, 2014 10:51 PM
I have finally decide after the last few years to come clean. I have been "Juice" and all the other incarnations over these years. Just had to get it off my chest.

25 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Whatever. I think your bluffing
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Clubber-Are you making your own Pace Picante sauce commercials?
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    See its me clubber
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I knew it all along. :)
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    See. Even more proof that's its me sir clubber
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I knew that Harley talk was all bull shit. :)
  • Digitech
    10 years ago
    April Fool's
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Confession is good for the soul, Clubber. Now say three Hail Mary's and four Our Father's
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I knew it! Ever notice how Clubber occasionally lapses into Ebonics while posting. How often he uses "thank" when he means "think"? This is totally 100% true I tell you! Clubber is just confessing on April Fools' day to give himself plausible deniability. He going to be chuckling to himself and eating a bucket of KFC during the next deluge of Juice posts!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    My money was on Shadowcat...that would have been the ultimate swerve!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    There's no fool like an April fool. William Shakespeare
  • G2
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    I'll admit it. I am clubber. Who is juice. Who is Super_Mane.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    deogol, I thought you were jackslash. sc is founder. He had a hard time kicking himself off.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    steve 226 dispensed a very lenient pennance towards clubber. For your pennance, make cash reparations to all tuscl DB members equivalent to VIP room time in their favorite club equal to the time they wasted scrolling through juice(and associated aliases) posts.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    ^^^I like the sound of that Minnow. Lol
  • G2
    10 years ago
    I do to
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    OH, almost forgot, and since no one can hear, this follows: Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. And... Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. I hope that is correct. I had to Google them, not being Catholic. End of pennance.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I hope they have strip clubs in hell.
  • G2
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • G2
    10 years ago
    Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. And... Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. I hope that is correct. I had to Google them, not being Catholic. End of pennance. Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. And... Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. I hope that is correct. I had to Google them, not being Catholic. End of pennance. Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. And... Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. I hope that is correct. I had to Google them, not being Catholic. End of pennance. Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. And... Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. I hope that is correct. I had to Google them, not being Catholic. End of pennance.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Dolfan, Funny thing is, I guess the women would all be cold instead of HOT!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Dolfan: They do! They have streets with wall-to-wall clubs with gaudy neon signs beckoning the customers. Upon entering and paying your $50 entrance fee (for which you have had to save for 1000 years because it's well, hell) you buy a brewski (watered down with sulphuric acid and costs another $50 because it's well, hell) and sit at the tipping rail behind one of the huge number of wide columns so you can't see the dancers. When they come for their tips (before they dance) you find that all your tipping money is in one lira notes (yes, I know that lira are extinct and that a lira is worth basically nothing, but this is hell and you will need at least 50,000 to tip). Finally after eight interminable hours a 1.5 will come up and ask if you want a lap dance (at least you didn't have to run her down. After all, this is hell!). She promises the world (she's been taking lessons from Satan), collects her $10000 fee up front and tells you to wait for her in VIP (very insignificant prick). After another millennium of waiting, you come to the realization that she is a ROB. Infuriated, you complain to the bouncer demon. When you finish, he laughs in your face with a maniacal cackle and says, "WELCOME TO HELL! Get out of here for heaven's sake"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion