tuscl

Method

Sunday, March 30, 2014 8:00 PM
One of my favorite ways to let a dancer know I have money for outside sex is when I'm at the tip rail I will thumb through a stack of 100's,$50's and $20's just to give her $1 tip.. most come negotiate with me ASAP What is your method?

27 comments

• erik270
    10 years ago
    I tell her.
  • dutchman2000
    10 years ago
    Well, can't comment on OTC as I have not tried. But I can vouch that some dancers can tally up a briefly open wallet pretty quick. Opened mine briefly for tip and she says "Hey you've got plenty in there for VIP".
  • Jacob3
    10 years ago
    That's what I'm saying. I love those girls that get it
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    OP - you're kidding, right? I don't know where you are but here in the big city the dancers would laugh at you and ignore you, but not before spreading the word in the DR to avoid you. Now THAT'S a reality.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Jacob3 is a new member, asks a stupid question, and his only review is a club Juice and all his aliases review millions of times. I'm gonna put 2 and 2 together and say Jacob is another Juice alias. He's headed straight to my ignore list with all the other 50 Juice aliases!
  • Jacob3
    10 years ago
    When a girl gets it I love it
  • Jacob3
    10 years ago
    Some times I enjoy doing drugs
  • Jacob3
    10 years ago
    When people laugh at me or with me I know I've done my job...I'm used to getting what I want
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I think that you're right, ranukam. Now yet another on the loooooong ignored list.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Loose as a juice.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I've never flashed cash in my life; I just ask if she's available for take out.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Ostentatiously flashing your cash stageside sounds like an good way to attract a lot of ROBs. It just screams "indiscreet goofy dipshit who's trying too hard."
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy: "indiscreet goofy dipshit who's trying too hard." Which describes you and your stupid suit system to a 't'!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    ^Only if I rolled in there like that on a Saturday or Sunday night. ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ whatever, homo
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    ^ During the week it is just a guy in the club after work. "Work", you know, the thing that some of us have to do instead of endlessly trolling a club website. Not all of us have SSI checks and state benefits to support us like you do Dougster. Some of us have to leave the house once in a while. ;)
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    A few weeks ago as I was buying a new to me dancer a drink, she noticed a $100 in my money clip and asked "what do I need to do to get that?" I told her, she said ok and we both left happier than at the beginning of the day.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    ^^ Hmm...flashing cash might be an idea after all!
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Then again, you could have just told her without flashing the cash. Damn, so passive aggressive -- are these girls really so intimidating to you guys? Flashing your cash around ANYWHERE is dumb. Ask for what you want, show a modicum of respectfulness and class, you'll get the same thing without setting yourself up as a mark or douche.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    ^^ That's why I said I never flash cash. Dancers always imagine I have a lot more money than I do if they don't see in my wallet! For some of you guys though I realize the opposite is true.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I suppose Farmer flashes his cash with a huge bulge of thousands in his pants
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Wow! RickyBoy sure getting mad after I called him out on what a "goofy dipshit" his stupid suit system makes him look like! At least the reality is sinking on him.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Here's a link to RickyBoy's system just so all can see how ironic it is for him to be calling someone's else method something that makes them look like a "goofy dipshit" [view link]
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Now now, don't get all butt hurt again. I know your tendency to get all girly and dramatic when you think that you're being kicked around again. I'm just trying to help you understand that, for some people, grown up dress clothes are for more than just weddings and funerals. ;)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    There's only one Method and he lives over in Shaolin. M-E-T-H-O-D MAN! M-E-T-H-O-D MAN!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Geez, RickyBoy, you're the one seems all butt-hurt here. Guess when I pointed out what a goofy dipshit you looked it, you were flooded with flashbacks of your disabled, social security collecting father who was all abusive to you. Why was he in the wheel chair in the first place anyway? Polio?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol Dukey...bbj flashing his roll of quarters.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion