tuscl

The two faced bull shitter is still at it.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Check out these two reviews for the Columbia Platinum Plus.

juicebox68
Prop juicebox68 Ignore juicebox68 Send Private Message to juicebox68

Clubs Reviewed: 5
Total Reviews: 6

Reviewed on: December 15, 2013
Visited on: Unknown
Dancers on Shift: 11-25

Star_Rating_4_Half
Dancers

Star_Rating_4_Half
Value

Star_Rating_2_Half
Atmosphere

Star_Rating_4
Overall

juicy j dasided too visit south carolina dis time instead of north and yes it was worth everie pennie. dis club located in columbia no not south america but south carolina. its rite off enterstate and couple of hoetels nearbye. paid a few GW's too get inn not bad at all. dark club wit a few stages but verie loud music i felt lik i had too scream and shout and let it all out too get these hoes attension. had a few stages and nice bar where i dasided too buy a bottle of shampain cuz i do it big. well dis cought dis sexy blondes attension. we drank toogether a while and i never thought i wood say dis but four a little while i was in luv wit dis girl cuz her smartness. after a few more glasses enuff wit da luv and i was horne and wanted too spank, choke, pull dis bitchez hair and jus go wild wit her lik a couple of wild animals. we did a little in vip but she said lets tak dis outside to hoetel four more privacie. yes i pounded her in 3 times in a few hours she said her bf jus does not hav the stamina or dick size lik i do cuz he is sew small. she says she never does dis and too never tell neone and she wood know if i did yeah rite. guyz she is a pro. will be bak jus four her and i will always remeber her name as a brand of toyata car. juicy j put some gas in her tannnk...hopefully no lil cars get made becuz of dat. GOD BLESS TUSCL AND AMERICA. sippy j wins agian BOOM!

Prop this review • Flag this review

SippyCup
Prop SippyCup Ignore SippyCup Send Private Message to SippyCup

Clubs Reviewed: 4
Total Reviews: 4

Reviewed on: March 20, 2014
Visited on: Friday Evening
Dancers on Shift: 11-25

Star_Rating_4
Dancers

Star_Rating_3_Half
Value

Star_Rating_4_Half
Atmosphere

Star_Rating_4
Overall

juicy j dasided too visit south carolina dis time instead of north and yes it was worth everie pennie. dis club located in columbia no not south america but south carolina. its rite off enterstate and couple of hoetels nearbye. paid a few GW's too get inn not bad at all. dark club wit a few stages but verie loud music i felt lik i had too scream and shout and let it all out too get these hoes attension. had a few stages and nice bar where i dasided too buy a bottle of shampain cuz i do it big. well dis cought dis sexy blondes attension. we drank toogether a while and i never thought i wood say dis but four a little while i was in luv wit dis girl cuz her smartness. after a few more glasses enuff wit da luv and i was horne and wanted too spank, choke, pull dis bitchez hair and jus go wild wit her lik a couple of wild animals. we did a little in vip but she said lets tak dis outside to hoetel four more privacie. yes i pounded her in 3 times in a few hours she said her bf jus does not hav the stamina or dick size lik i do cuz he is sew small. she says she never does dis and too never tell neone and she wood know if i did yeah rite. guyz she is a pro. will be bak jus four her and i will always remeber her name as a brand of toyata car. juicy j put some gas in her tannnk...hopefully no lil cars get made becuz of dat. GOD BLESS TUSCL AND AMERICA. sippy j wins agian BOOM!

Prop this review • Flag this review

40 comments

• juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Shado taek it ezy oltimer u mus b bout 92 naw bad fo yo hart !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Datz an empostr revue not me !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    lol. I guess he forgot to copy the new content before pasting again. ;)

If you want to see a juice alias troll fest, take a look at the reviews for this club:

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclubreviews.p…
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Dey awl b empostrs rickyboi !
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Orange! Apple! Cranberry!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    That's funny,both his reviews were when she was out of town.Avoid the groid.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I was kinda' expecting this unfortunately. Juice gets called out and, predictably, has one of his board filling meltdowns.

Just another result of the brain damage he's sustained from the untreated syphilis that those skanky hoes at Xcapades gave him. ;)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Blah,blah ,blah change.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Blah,blah,blah hope.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    While I'm at it, you lying sack of shit, what happened to the big birthday party at Follies last November?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Hey Shadow,don't hold back.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Uncle Ben! You're a credit to your rice.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    You're such a dumb fuck.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    They found the cause of sickle cell anemia,its the glue on food stamps.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm happy to see that Founder doesn't like your bull shit either.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    This faggot Juice is worse than Alucard.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Ranucan deescryben hiz self !
  • chessmaster
    11 years ago
    Juice, do you have a crush on ranukam or something?
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Is that guy finally gone?? He was a crazy guy that drove me away for a while with his useless dribble. SC I remember he made it a big deal that he was going to meet you and it would be the craziest time but looks line it was all talk, like his plagiarized reviews
  • steve229
    11 years ago

Shadowcat is getting serious about this Juice issue

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014…
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    23c-man: Nahh, all founder did was cut off a branch of a poison ivy tree, but left the roots in to sprout even more crap. Didn't you notice 2, maybe 3 more new aliases that cropped up recently ? Something to do with grape juice and the number 67.

rick: If one alias has a meltdown, there are many others to step up to the plate.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    What we need is less bull shit.
  • LarryBird33
    11 years ago
    Some gang banger mobsters on tuscl old school
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Just in case anyone didn't know, Juice is the guy that created blankspace and stansreviews.

Is there a way Founder can delete juice and all his aliases permanently?
  • LarryBird33
    11 years ago
    Yes and then no
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    Apparently he's stockpiled aliases the same way the old Soviet Union stockpiled ICBMs
  • LarryBird33
    11 years ago
    So rankum let's say founder goes house to house deleting accounts what happens to all the people that get deleted and didn't deserve it ? Its already happened.....plus by the way why band all my accounts some are very good law abiding tusclers that make great contributions to the reviews and comments....no I agree with how founder has handeled it....he deletes my accounts that get out of line....I like having fun and some times I fly to close to the sun and I 100% back shadow and founder for calling me on my shit....I take my correction like a man in the end..plus you can't deny that I haven't made a positive contrsbution to this site...I've helped add countless pictures to the site, I do write realty good and fuck ton of reviews I'm a huge clubber, so I have ad share a lot of good life experience with local members for my areas, I also help find fuckers like stansreveiws and alert founder so he can be taking out...I help tuscl stay afloat.... .I know you old guys hate me but a lot of theyguys love me. Either you like it or not I'm the one that has 60 more years to go and my crew will one day be the new old fucks bitching at the young bucks.
  • LarryBird33
    11 years ago
    And I'm not really two faced I was up front about my act....when its been time to be serious I have always been and my intell is always 100% pure youguyguys just get up set that I like providing a little Entertainment like my idol Vince McMahon
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You can't stop anyone who is determined to use multiple aliases. Too easy to pick up new ones in this mobile world, or use proxies. If they are really determined they could even "rent time" on compromised computers, or comprise said computers themselves.
  • HitMan9
    11 years ago
    Correct ^^
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Chassmister do u hav a crus on me or somethin?
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • Digitech
    11 years ago
    The original JuiceBox posted too much, but also was sometimes genuinely funny or created interesting threadsd.

The current array of fake JuiceBoxes is somebody else, who still overposts but is never funny and has never created an interesting thread.
  • HitMan9
    11 years ago
    Exactly ^^^
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    So if you don't count all of Juices's aliases, there's what, maybe 10 people posting on here?
  • HitMan9
    11 years ago
    Basically ^^^
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @steve229 - "Apparently he's stockpiled aliases the same way the old Soviet Union stockpiled ICBMs"

Perhaps some sort of strategic arms reduction talks are in order. I suspect ABMs will have no impact on the Juiceman. The aliases are sort of like decoys. Each of the MIRV warheads can still get through and "asplode" all over the board.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion