tuscl

What actresses would play your ATF?

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 7:06 AM
I kept thinking about the stripper cards discussion, how people wanted to post pics of their ATF but couldn't, how our 1-10 scales are unique, and how dancinggal said she looks like a cross between Katy Perry + Selena Gomez (-yum-), so I came up with this: If a movie was being made about your life in the clubs, what actress would play your ATF? Or what actresses would be the finalists for the role? I've posted pics in my Pictures section for reference, and it would be some combo of: 1) Blade Runner-era Darryl Hannah (the face, not the hair) 2) Nicole Kidman, specifically in this poster for the movie Stoker. Just in this pic, ignore what she looks like these days. 3) Robin Wright in House of Cards, but younger I just realized these are three kinda-scary ice queens. Yep, that sounds like my ATF.

36 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Tia Carrera when she was 25...
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    A young Jodi Foster.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Loni Anderson from "WKRP in Cincinnati" at around age 30. I hadn't realized that Loni is older than me. In her current photos she still looks good. Maybe she would like to date a younger man. : )
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Maria Bello and Sherry Stringfield from ER any of the women from LOST Elizabeth Mitchell Maggie Grace Sonya Walger Rebecca Mulder Evangeline Lilly
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Sung Hi Lee. Younger, of course,
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Shannon Elizabeth, but with bigger tits and an Italian/Latin look/vibe.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Jennifer Connelly
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Thanks Clubber, I'm changing mine to Sung Hi Lee too. She actually looks a lot like her!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Clubber & 666-I had the pleasure of meeting Sung Hi Lee at one of the Hot Import Nights, many years ago in the mid-nineties. Hotter in person, if that's possible.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    SS, My brain would explode if I tried to imagine that! I LOVE the picture of her and milk in my pictures.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    I like all of these, but Deogol's casting of Jennifer Connelly really caught my attention. I don't know what would happen if I walked into one of my regular clubs and a lookalike was working there... I guess eventually go bankrupt. And I think she's just as hot today as she was in the mid 90s and early 00s. Maybe hotter. What can I say, I find older strippers - closer to 35 than 25 - really sexy.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Either Jayden Cole or Tasha Reign would do just fine for me.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I don't know about actresses, but I do know some semi-famous people that some of my favorite dancers look like. My ATF looks exactly like Carmen Electra in her 20's. The only difference is my ATF is thicker, has a bigger butt and has bigger boobs. One of my former CF's looks like exactly like fitness model Carmen Ortega. They pretty much have the same build also. Man I miss that girl. [view link]
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Rihanna at her best, with better facial features though.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @ Ranukam-Does your former CF also give tours of Reggie bush's house?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    [view link] See what I mean?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Haha Slick no she doesn't. The funny thing though is my former CF is now dating a NFL player.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Ebony Ayes
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @PC-With a little Rick James and Smokey Robinson playing in the background.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ it wouldn’t make a difference what type of music was playing; if any – but I know where you coming from
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Liv Tyler Gwyneth Paltrow
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Not sure about an actress, but one of my current favorites looks very much like a young Tyra Banks when she was modeling for VS and Sports Illustrated. Except my fav is hotter than Tyra.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Cote De' Pablo's face, Alessandra Ambrosio's body, and Fran Drescher's voice.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    rl, That voice could ruin it for me! I'd have to keep her mouthful so she couldn't talk. :)
  • silkypants
    10 years ago
    Asa Akira. Asa would be a step down from my ATF but she would be close enough.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    If her dances weren't so good and she wasn't so hot looking, the voice would have kept me away. Thankfully she didn't speak too much during the dance, at the table was another thing.
  • wallanon
    10 years ago
    Jena Malone
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Not sure what the question is here. What actress would have been our ATF if we had gotten dances from her? What actress looks like our ATF?
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    @ilnbaicnl - the latter.
  • sshrfrsky
    10 years ago
    Katy Perry but with bolt ones, more of a slender shape, super long straight black hair and her eyes are not quite as large as Katy Perry's.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Nathalie Kelley could play one of my old favs. She's not a big name, but she was in Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift (that's the one with out any of the stars except for the Vin Diesel cameo at the end). Mila Kunis really could play my CF, and vice versa.
  • Player11
    10 years ago
    Kendra Wilkinson
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Dat actress frum da moovy presis jus liek my atf ! Kant spel her name so I googl it Gabourey Sidibe !
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    jeez-that reggie bush sure knows how to pick 'em. that girl is fine as fuck!!! an old atf of mine sorta looked like daisy Fuentes in her prime, but shorter and a bigger ass. another a cross between Victoria paris and hayden planetierre. another was a rene zelwegger lookalike. one I had regrets turning down three times was a trish stratus lookalike pawg. reason for this was she would always come in real late and I was just jazzed out. also her bf was there-looked sorta like brett favre.
  • Leonard313
    10 years ago
    Slick stole mine. Shannon Elizabeth fo sho.
  • JacksonEsskay
    10 years ago
    Meg Tilly at 25
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion