tuscl

Life is good today...

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:32 AM
The thirty-six-looks-like-twenty-six year old married mother of three that I've been chasing for six months *finally* agreed to see me outside the club. Worth every second of the wait. And when she left, she wouldn't take the money. Because that would make her a whore. But she did let me buy her lunch. Now I'm left wondering if she'll see me again if I ask. And whether I *want* her to.

22 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    Whether you want her to? This is free stripper sex (assuming you're talking about sex), you've got to take advantage of it!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    That's great! Burger King or KFC? :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Or was it Jack in the Box?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    It's good to hang with someone you been thinking about banging. It's that feeling you finally got to bang her and after that, what next? Well worth the investment (time and money).
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Yes, lunch is the important thing. Joe's Crab Shack would be perfect.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    GMD!GMD!GMD!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    ranukam posted: "Whether you want her to? This is free stripper sex (assuming you're talking about sex), you've got to take advantage of it!" Nothing is free ranukam. She has 3 kids to feed, cloth and house. I'm guessing that GMD is waiting for the other shoe to drop before deciding whether he *wants* this. Will she simply want more money in the club, or will she start asking him for "help" with bills, "loans" for [insert the urgent needs], etc.? How deep into his wallet will she try to get? Will the sex be good enough and often enough to justify giving her what she wants? There are a lot of questions to be answered here. I have always avoided these ambiguous OTC situations, with one exception a few years back with a ridiculously hot Russian girl who was "not a whore" (wink, wink) and who was looking for a "boyfriend." That was the most expensive "free" pussy I ever had and it only confirmed my belief that I was better off just paying as I go. GMD, in any event, good luck and I hope it works out for you.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Stripper and her bills due or past due over a pitcher of beer Always a good material to write about, damn those slow nights.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    GMD, you're going to need a bigger boat.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @ranukam: If she won't take the money, and she *does* want to see me again, what does that mean? That she really likes me? That she wants more than sex, e.g. emotional fulfillment? Or, as @rickdugan points out, is it just the opening gambit in the long game? Been through the first one already, albeit from the other direction, and not sure I want to go down that road again. She *is* married, and she hasn't been bad-mouthing him (the opposite, in fact), so if this is a fun fling for her, and she doesn't want to leave him any more than I want to leave my wife, it's all good; I can handle that. If it's something else, not so good. @rickdugan: Right-o, among other things. :) @jackslash: O'Charley's actually. :)
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    You're both married and attracted to each other. Careful, this could get complicated.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    ... until her hubby caps your ass
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Whaa Whaa,I'm at this advanced age and I still haven't figured the titted ones out.Blow me a river.
  • JustLookingAgain
    10 years ago
    One and done ... leave 'em smiling.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @SuperDude: "this could get complicated" could *get* complicated? It already is, to my mind. @mjx01: "until her hubby caps your ass" I'm one of Alucard's gun nuts. I think I've got a fighting chance.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I agree with JLA one and done.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Yes it is already complicated, but at this point you can't un-ring the bell, so there is probably no harm in seeing where this goes. Now anything is possible and no offense GMD, but I somehow suspect that true romance is not her primary goal here, as dashing and debonair as you no doubt are. ;) So that leaves you with whatever her financial expectations may be. I'm guessing that you're going to find out soon enough. Please keep us updated as this unfolds. :)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    OMG, you had a real date! That's the disadvantage of sex for free: you might have to deal with "feelings" and "obligations". Fucking a stripper for cash is easy. It's the girls who actually like you that make life complicated.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Think it won't get complicated because the stimulus under the Pavlovian is the bill due, or the equivalent scenario. Should be an awesome fucking experience.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    "Fucking a stripper for cash is easy. It's the girls who actually like you that make life complicated." Wow, rockstar666 ... that quote just stopped me in my tracks because it effectively sums up something I'm going through at the moment with a dancer.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Rockstar dropping science!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “there’s no free lunch” – so the saying goes. But – it could be that she herself does not want things to get complicated being that she is married and has kids – so maybe she wants to keep things on the down-low per se and “may” not be expecting much since she herself is “complicated” w/ her personal family situation. Still – when it’s P4P one normally decides when to meet up – when it’s “free”; at the very least one may have to make time for her when she wants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion