Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

My surgery today

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

For those of you that were concerned and wanted to know how I am, the procedure went well in that they could find no obstructions in my arteries. I have to keep the leg elevated for the rest of today to prevent bleeding. Tomorrow I will be able to do light things including driving. I will be ready for clubbing next weekend.

Replies (34)Latest

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

glad to hear you're ok. get well.

Hope you have a hot nurse to take care of you... assuming that doesn't jeopardize your recovery. ;)

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

Great news shadow. I'm sure you're relieved things went well. Never to late to get on that Mediterranean diet. I think pussy's on the list, or it should be.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Best wish Sir Cat

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Good to hear you're ok.

Profile picture for snowtime
snowtime
•

Glad it went well. While you recover, maybe some of the Follies girls could give you a little home health care.

Profile picture for Yoda
Yoda
•

Glad to hear that you are OK Shadowcat! Strippers are good for your blood pressure!

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Great! Which leg is elevated? The 3rd leg???????

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Recoup well, Shadow. We're all pppulling for you!

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

A big Bravo Whiskey to shadowcat. Glad operation turned out well.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Get well shadow

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Hope you have a speedy recovery

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Glad to hear the surgery went well. Was it a penis enlargement?

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Wishing you a quick recovery -- and return to clubbing.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Glad to hear everything went well. Look forward to hearing more follies stories soon.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Get well soon

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Cheers to a speedy recovery and many good stories soon to come.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I heard that you got 9 lives so you needn't be worried. Besides, "Everybody wants to be a cat, Cause a cat's the only cat, Who knows where it's at."

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

ay get well soon enough to enjoy the new platinum plus west.

Profile picture for canny
canny
•

That's great news!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Rock out with your cock out Cat.

Profile picture for Otto22
Otto22
•

Best wishes,Shadow!

Profile picture for alabegonz
alabegonz
•

Nice to know it went well.

Profile picture for trixxi
trixxi
•

shadow i wish you a quick and pain free recovery, PM me if you want some naughty pics in the meantime ;)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

@jackslash: Actually Shadow didn't have an enlargement. Rather, he had a second penis transplanted so that he could service two strippers at a time and double his enjoyment. It will also prevent wastage of time!

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

Glad to hear surgery went well. Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery.

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

Good to hear my friend! Looking forward to our trip to Clermont!

Profile picture for DoctorDarby
DoctorDarby
•

Best wishes Shadow.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Thanks for all of the "wishes". The strippers will be happy too because I got a trim. :)

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Hope you recovery diet includes DATY at your favorite club.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Take it easy, hope the recovery goes well shadow

Profile picture for Pundi
Pundi
•

I'm hoping for a quick recovery for you, SC. Let us know when you are hitting the clubs again.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Damn. Did I neglect to tell you that I am back in the saddle. I did VIP at my favorite club last Saturday.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

You even told me you did one for my birthday. Somehow, I think you enjoyed it more than me, but still, thanks.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber - Your welcome. She even told me to tell you to cum again. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement