tuscl

Dancers, we need your help on OTC dating

55CHEVY
Florida
My wife and I want to hear from the dancers on here about OTC dating. We are a happy married couple and she is bi curious. We recently met a dancer we both really like and that is important to us. She went out with us on her off night and we had a good time in the hotel. Although she never asked for money, we feel she deserves a tip but do not want to insult her if she went out with us because she liked us. Our ?? Is this: Do u always charge for OTC dates and if so what is an average fee??
Would u be insulted if u were given a tip but there was no mention of money up front. What makes this difficult for us is that we don't know if she does any other OTC dating. We have learned that some dancers get offended when u mention OTC. Many feel that this is a form of prostitution or cheating the club.

Any thoughts ??

19 comments

• Essdub
    11 years ago
    I don't how much luck you'll have with dancer responses, the degenerates greatly outnumber them here. That said, if she didn't quote you a price beforehand, I would assume that she did it because she wanted to and that it falls under free play. If you feel guilty about not paying, you could always visit her at the club and spend some money on here there.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    you asked dancers, but I'll tell you what I do in this situation anyway.if she has set a pattern that your OTC is not for pay I don't see anything in it for you to pay her anyway, and it may very well disappointed or insult her. I'd rather go to the club pay her there, I might even mention I specifically came to see her in appreciation for how much fun I had OTC. but I'd pay her in the club, and keep OTC free.
  • GCMan
    11 years ago
    Give the girl some money....she won't turn it down and it will assure that she continues to meet y'all OTC.
  • seastripreview
    11 years ago
    If she was expecting money she would have at the very least dropped a few hints about it, if there was something that could possibly been a hint you could follow up on that and ask what she meant. Otherwise my advice would be to give her a nice gift instead.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    "we feel she deserves a tip but do not want to insult her "

She certainly deserves a tip and I can assure you she won't be insulted. Dancers make their livings from tips. This outing was fun for you but it was work for her.
  • Essdub
    11 years ago
    Don't you think she would have quoted a price or made some mention of payment if she was working? I know it's rare, but occasionally dancers do get together with people they like away from the club because they want to. If that's the case in this situation, tipping her for the night might actually be pretty insulting.
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    If you're uncomfortable bringing up money directly, you could offer to take her shopping before your next encounter.
  • steve229
    11 years ago

You could also try asking this on Stripper Web :)
  • CB42DDD
    11 years ago
    I agree with some of the boys on this one do not pay her fir the OTC .. Visit here at the club and generously enjoy her company there dont monopolize her time but make it obvious and compliment her on how much you enjoy her and tip and spend freely there .. It will a. make her feel good in some small way atleast if not more that you accept her job and appreciate and enjoy her skills there and b. Its like advertising to the other customers that damn that girl is pretty popular she must be good and will attract her more club business

But congrats and have fun
  • Anabellaohio
    11 years ago
    I agree. Go in and see her at work. Buy a good number of dances or just tip her a few big bills on stage. (200). This will show your appreciation but not make her feel that she is being paid directly for her time outside. If she wanted to be paid she would have asked. Did she drop any hints about her bills or expenses? She may just not have wanted to ask for money directly.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ agree with the above.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    "This outing was fun for you but it was work for her."

Jack, contrary view: strippers are not exactly shy about telling you when they think they should be paid. The one and ONLY time you should assume it's NOT work for her, is if she's hanging out with you for free. This was not work for her -- or at least, there's no reason to think it was, based on the little info we have.

AGain, OP, if your gut feel is that she deserves to be remunerated, do it in the club. Now that the precedent has been set, there's nothing in it for you to change the "OTC is play, not work" pattern to one where it's paid only -- and lots of awesome things can happen if you decide to nurture the OTC relationship along. Pay her in the club, she gets the money anyway, but the wall remains between in-club work and OTC play.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Send or give her a thank you card with a $200 gift certificate or AMEX card enclosed. Write inside, "thanks for a memorable evening".
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I have had this happen a few times and it is very awkward indeed. I have done what Anabellaohio suggested - return to her club and spend some good coin on her. Rinse. Repeat.
  • 55CHEVY
    11 years ago
    Thanks for all the replies and some great advice. I texted our ATF and suggested that we would buy her a gift out of our appreciation and she was like: that's sweet and generous but not necessary. Yes it seems to good to be true. We definitely will take care of this lady. After many years of being played for lack of better words, a true angel has appeared. Thanks again fellow tuscl members. A great website for us lady lovers. <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-s…">
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
    <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"/>
    <title>Untitled-1</title>
    </head>
    <body>
    <div class="page" title="Page 2">
    <div class="layoutArea">
    <div class="column">
    <p><span style="font-size: 11.000000pt; font-family: 'ArialMT'; color: rgb(13.724999%, 12.157000%, 12.549000%)">Ratio............................................................
    Fluid Capacity..............................................
    Voltage........................................................
    Coil Resistance...........................................
    Input &amp; Output Cover Bolt Torque...............
    Mounting Bolt Torque..................................
    Oil Fill Plug Torque......................................
    Oil Drain Plug Torque..................................
    External Input Shaft Spline..........................
    </span></p>
    <p><span style="font-size: 11.000000pt; font-family: 'ArialMT'; color: rgb(13.724999%, 12.157000%, 12.549000%)">Internal Output Shaft Spline........................
    Continuous Torque Rating (input)................
    </span></p>
    </div>
    <div class="column">
    <p><span style="font-size: 11.000000pt; font-family: 'ArialMT'; color: rgb(13.724999%, 12.157000%, 12.549000%)">3.82:1 (Input:Output)<br/>
    150ml (5 oz.) Mobil 424 or Mobil </span><span style="font-size: 11.000000pt; font-family: 'ArialMT'; color: rgb(13.724999%, 12.157000%, 12.549000%)">fl</span><span style="font-size: 11.000000pt; font-family: 'ArialMT'; color: rgb(13.724999%, 12.157000%, 12.549000%)">uid LT<br/>
    12 Volts<br/>
    24.7 ohms to 27.3 ohms (at 20o C/68o F)<br/>
    17 ft.lbs.<br/>
    32 ft.lbs.<br/>
    10 ft.lbs.<br/>
    9 ft.lbs.<br/>
    22 Tooth, 24/48 Pitch, Fillet Root Side Fit, Special
    Class 7<br/>
    22 Tooth, 24/48 Pitch, Fillet Root Side Fit, Special
    Class 7<br/>
    145 ft.lbs.
    </span></p>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div
    </body>
    </html>
  • 55CHEVY
    11 years ago
    Lol. I just read that reply. Wtf. I'm not sure where that came from. Lol
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "I'm not sure where that came from"

I do. Owner's manual - 1967 Ford a Mustang
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Why ruin a good thing? If it's for free the why complicate things? Keep it going.
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    "Owner's manual - 1967 Ford a Mustang"

Thought 55 was a Chevy man?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion