tuscl

waiting in line

10inches
Florida
how long would you wait to get inside a SC?

30 comments

• farmerart
    11 years ago
    About a nanosecond.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It depends – if I really wanted to hit that SC in particular; I’d wait 10 minutes or so – but then again; a long line would make me think it is a zoo inside and for that reason I may opt for going some place else.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I never have and I doubt that I ever will.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Not for a second.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    If there is a line,there is a reason.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Look at my balls.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Zero. If I thought it was that busy in the club I wouldn't go in. Too many options in Phoenix.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I was told the Club 390 in Ford Heights IL that claimed you would have to wait to get in on the weekends if you did not buy a VIP membership. Since I don't usually club on the weekends I did not care.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Skibum,I've been sexting your wife,she fucking hates you.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't.
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    I only go to clubs where the line is to get out of the club!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I took a course in speed waiting.

Now I can wait an hour in only 10 minutes.
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    "Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded." - Yogi Berra
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    LOL Motor

This crap is confusing.
    In a restaurant - 10 minutes = 30+ minutes
    Sex - Men say 10 minutes but = 2 minutes (according to women)
    Traffic light - 2 minutes = 10 minutes
    10 inches = < than 6

Go figure
  • goonster
    11 years ago
    Never wait. It may be busy for a good reason, but you're better off finding alternates.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Count me in with the not a fucking second crowd. If I saw a line at the door or even enough cars in the line to make me think there's a line inside I'm out. A lot of clubs around here sell memberships that include "go to the front of the line" privileges, but I've never considered buying one.

Funny thing though, I'm generally pretty patient waiting for a table at a restaurant if I didn't make a reservation, or even waiting for my waitress/food/whatever. I'll even wait what I presume is longer than most would for the dancer of my desire, be it a fave or a new girl that caught my eye.
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    I would not wait in line to get in a strip club. there are plenty of good clubs without a line. Besides if the crowd was that large, the dancers would have less incentive to give good dancers.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If there's not a roller coaster at the end of the line or an old Irish dude in a robe holding a chalice, I don't wait. Except when I wait.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    farmerart would be waiting as I left!
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    In Detroit, this sub-zero winter? Are you kidding?
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    ^^I'm with SuperDude. Plus the customer to stripper ratio would have to be overwhelmingly bad...girls would start charging $500 just for a Handjob.
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    Nothing says PL like waiting out front for the club to open.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If I think it will take longer to walk back to my car rather than go in, they are safe.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    The only time I've ever waited to get in was when a group of about four guys were paying admission in front of me and it took them and the door girl about three minutes to sort through it all. Not sure what took so long.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I ain't waiting. If the line is that long it's gonna be way to busy inside for my tastes.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I've never had to wait in line at any club I've ever gone to, so I doubt I would have the patience to wait for anything out of the ordinary.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I've heard that people wait up to an hour to get into Rhino in Vegas. Yes, it's worth it.
    11 years ago
    Disagree about waiting in line for an hour to get into Rhino in Vegas. First I'm skeptical it's ever that long. Second, not worth it to me.

Longest I've waited is 5-10 minutes. That's just when a large group has arrived and they do the ID check and negotiating thing. This actually was at Rhino, when I had an "appointment" with a fave.

I've never waited anywhere where they were at capacity and waiting for people to leave to let new customers in. If that were ever the case I'd text "sorry babe" to my fave and go somewhere else.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Life's too short to wait in line for anything.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I know of some resteraunts and food trucks where the wait is worth it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion