tuscl

TUSCLer Troop ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

No doubt there have been a fair share of famous and/or infamous TUSCLers LOL.

But from time to time I hear about this TUSCLer “Troop” as kinda being a level-10 psycho.

I think I recall pulling up his profile once and the avatar was a pic of a psycho scary looking guy which I assumed was him.

TUSCLer Troop was b4 my TUSCL time – what was the deal with him – what did he do to garner his reputation?

30 comments

• sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Sounds like he's sensitive:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…

Very sensitive!
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    alucard. oh, alucard. paging alucard.

care to answer this one?
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Was he the guy that could find out who a TUSCLer was in real life, or was he the one found out?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Troop was the one who found out who Doc Holladay was.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Trooooooooop
  • .juicebox69
    11 years ago
    It was over a your momma so dead joke gone psycho
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I have body issues
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Troop had some Legitimate issues with some stuff posted in the forum. And he did something about. Apparently he had the means.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Yo mama so fat I gotta role her in flowr and aim fo da wet spot !
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    troop's picture is Doc_Holliday. I remember Doc_Holliday starting a beef with Alucard and troop about their dead mothers and forum decency. I think troop found out that Doc_Holliday was a male dancer at a Fort Worth gay bar called Rainbow Lounge.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    And for some reason, alutard who claims himself to be such a big privacy advocate, was actually cheering on troop. As usual, alutard very moralistic about things unless he has his own dog in the fight, then he'll go the opposite way and not even notice the hypocrisy.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^^ Of Dougster, you fail to talk about your advocacy of privacy violating.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Are you talking about your psycho PMs that KittyKate posted? There was no privacy violation because: a) the recipient is the owner and hence free to post; b) nothing in those PMs revealed any real world information about you (unlike in the troop/Doc_Holiday incident) other than you what a psycho you are which everyone already knows.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    com’on alucard, you can do better than that.

YOU were trolling like the little bitch YOU are and YOU baited doc_holiday who replied speaking of his intimate relations with your mother. YOU had a hissy fit and Troop came to your defense. doc_holiday promptly spoke of having conjugal relations with Troop’s mother and it was on between the two of them with YOU cheering Troop on even after doc_holiday got a telephone call at his home from Troop. and based on your post above YOU are still cheering Troop on.

does any of that ring a bell? or maybe none of that ever happened in your star dust universe. dumbass
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    I beat troop to death for fucking with my boy doc.holiday..... Alutard your NEXT!
  • ime
    11 years ago
    For the daily double, i'll wager $2,000.00

Who is the man who broke Alucard's heart?

(wasn't hear it was way before my time when it happened, but old Al was crying for him a while back while getting his dick kicked in on daily basis.)

• ime
    11 years ago
    *here
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Dougster aside, Shadowcat delivered the first crushing blow to Alucard's posturing.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I remember that. I think I also remember troop sending cops to doc Holliday house. Shortly after all of that was over troop left the board and has not been heard from since. Doc Holliday has posted occasionally since. That was some of the weirdest (scariest) stuff I've seen on here.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Troop turned out to be a psycho.

Apparently he was a cop (or CIA or NSA) because somehow he figured out Doc's real identity and contacted him and presumably made a threat. All over a "yo momma" joke. Turns our Troop didn't have a sense of humor. :)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    You go bag boy james
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    I'm a gandsta ???
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I remember only a little about the Troop-Doc_holiday freak-out. I would like to forget it all. Two supposed adults escalated insults and let matters get completely out of hand. For me, this forum is a place to discuss a common hobby and enjoy strip-club-related stories. Why ruin a good thing?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Why ruin a good thing?"

That's a good question Jack. I've often wondered about this. And it's just not this board - Stripclublist and TwoSheds are guilty of it too.

And I was just on a Fscebook baseball board and a guy was asking about a more civil board.

Isn't it funny thst people can't get along even when discussing fun topics. Anyway, I got off topic....
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "For me, this forum is a place to discuss a common hobby and enjoy strip-club-related stories. Why ruin a good thing?"

Explain this to the running wild "persons" who feel the NEED to insult and attack others personally all the time.

motorhead, do you consider TUSCL "MORE Civil"?
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Sounds like Troop was quite the man, thank god I don't get into personal fights with dudes here! Lol!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I think it was motorhead who said it best at the time - "Don't call me Francis."
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    For those who don't get the reference immediately

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMtvnAmfu…

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    He was sofaking87.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Alucard: Explain this to the running wild "persons" who feel the NEED to insult and attack others personally all the time.

Yea, like those guys who like to see the world gun free - except of course for the police and military. Then ya get the Nazi's, the communists, the dictators...

But don;t let reality get into their heads. Only half think through shit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion