tuscl

Strip Club Tour Guide

Clackport
Washington
So you're in a new city, and you want the best information about the strip clubs in that city, who is the TUSCLer that you will ask for information in that city?

Let's go down the list of different cities and see who is the best TUSCLer for information in that city.

Portland- I'll say myself. I'm the most active Portland TUSCLer on the discussion board, plus I have a lot of reviews in the Portland area. I know my city well.

Atlanta- Shadowcat obviously. He has written an article on the Atlanta strip clubs. He has strip clubbed in Atlanta for awhile now. He has a bunch of reviews in the Atlanta area. Quite simply he is the godfather.

Let's keep it going with the different cities.

39 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Slick for coi
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Hmmm, put me down for Ottawa, I've been to all the clubs there, I just need to put it into words.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I'm familiar with both Vegas (ugh) and the COI.

Definitely lopaw for LA.
    Motorhead for the motor city.
    Club_Goer for Seattle.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Samsung for Dayton, Columbus, and possibly Indy.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    GMD - Louisville
    Papi - Miami
    Clubber - Key West
    RickDugan - Providence
    Silkypants - Minneapolis
    CrazyJoe - Denver
    Magicrat - Asheville/Greenville
    Farmerart - Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver
    Londonguy - London
    Minnow - Tampa
    Yoda - Boston
    Bookguy - New Orleans
    XTommyX - Memphis
    Vincemichaels - Detroit

I'll take Columbia SC if nobody else wants it. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    For South Florida it would be myself; Clubber; and Dolfan.

I live in northern Miami-Dade county – I’m very familiar with the Miami clubs especially those towards the northern end of the county – also familiar with the Broward and Palm Beach county clubs but not as much.

Clubber lives towards the southern end of Miami-Dade county and is very familiar with the south-end clubs down to Key West (as well as other So. FL areas).

Dolfan I believe is out of Broward or Palm Beach county and knows the Broward and Palm Beach clubs well and also many of the Miami-Dade clubs.

• mjpenn07
    11 years ago
    Who is the go-to in Philly? I've read a fair number of reviews but there isn't one screen name that I recall seeing all that often.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @mjpenn07- maybe gatorfan is the go to guy in Philly. It seems he reviews the Philly/New Jersey area.

Corvus- Albuquerque
    GoVikings- Richmond
    Alucard- Toledo
    Rell- Baltimore
    GSV- New York

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    Seattle is tough, Club_Goer is obviously a great choice, but a strong argument can be made for Dougster.

Phoenix- off the top of my head I'm thinking rh48hr

@shadowcat- I think Detroit is very close between Jackslash and Vincemichaels, but I agree that Vince is ultimately the guy.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Just pm me and let me know when your in Denver
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    I have been to 14 outta 16 of the strip clubs in Broward County, FL(ft lauderdale area) that are listed here.

Admittedly some I haven't been to lately.

The two I never have gone to are Solid Gold(I used to go to the old version) which is a gown club which turns me off and Club 54 which is a recent addition(1 review).
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I wrote a Detroit strip club guide.
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Player11-Houston

I'm gonna have to disagree with Shadowcat with Rickdugan being the guy for Providence, I know Dugan visits Providence, but better candidates for Providence would be: maddog Romeo, Rockie, Gawker, skibum and (sigh) Yoda. (It seems like all the Providence guys visit the Boston clubs also)

mjx01- he's good all around Pennslvania

@sclvr- no disrespect intended, but how come you don't have any reviews in Vegas or COI?
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    I've been to 15 of the clubs still open in the greater Phoenix area.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I have some information in Greenville/Spartanburg plus Myrtle/North Myrtle Beach. I can easily get it in some cases being friends with dancers who work in these locations.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    @ranukam- I know the clubs in Vegas but I despise them so any reviews from me would be spewing with vile hatred. I don't think anyone wants to see that.

As far as COI clubs, I review them on the local SoCal sites like zbone & bonedin. I figure that they will reach the core audiences there.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    There are quite a number of people who could fill the Phoenix bill. Mrrock and TABB are two people I talk with on a regular basis. Corvus also makes frequent trips to Phoenix even though he is based out of Albuquerque. There are also a number of others who review regularly but don't always post in the discussions.

Mjx01 is good for much of Pennsylvania as is canny although he had moved to Florida. I've had conversations with both before clubbing in western PA.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Nobody ever asks me advice about Calgary, Edmonton, or Vancouver clubs.

I wonder why?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Art, See Shadow's post, above.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    Dain is good for Gardena clubs (suburb of Los Angeles).
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Sounds like we have North America covered! Lol!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Lopaw for LA and Dain for Gardena. My brother Dain knows Gardena better than any. If you want intel about the small, bedroom community of Upland,CA, then I'm your guy. Even on Zbone, I'm the most consistent poster for TL.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Anyone interested in any New England club; most Vegas clubs; and Florida clubs in Brevard; Hillsborough; Orange, Palm Beach and Broward Counties can ask me. Will be at Inner Room Cabaret 6 times between March 26 and April 0ne with a golf trip and am going 6 times simply because we'll only be there 6 days. I admit to knowing Marios and Massachusetts and the Providence clubs having been to them about 220 times in the past 30 months.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    ranukam posted: "I'm gonna have to disagree with Shadowcat with Rickdugan being the guy for Providence, I know Dugan visits Providence, but better candidates for Providence would be: maddog Romeo, Rockie, Gawker, skibum and (sigh) Yoda. (It seems like all the Providence guys visit the Boston clubs also)"

I have to agree with this. I could tell you a lot more about Queens (NY), So. CT and Jacksonville (FL) than I can about Providence, at least since the crackdown as I have not been there in the last several months. Indeed, with my travels, I am very much a club gypsy, seeing a little in a lot of different areas, except that I do spend more concentrated time in the above mentioned areas.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    rickdugan - I based my opinion on the fact that you did write an article about Providence clubs.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Juice!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Definitely RickyBoy in the whatever fantasy city (i.e. not on this planet) that he insist you can't just ask and need to use his The System.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    shadow: fair enough. The article was spot on at the time. I used to be a Providence regular, once upon a time, and updated my intel during an extended trip back in 2011. I've also been there a few times since then. But I have not visited since the crackdown and, by all accounts, a lot has changed in the last few months.

It would actually be nice if one of the natives to the area could give us a comprehensive update, either through an article or even a post, but maybe I'm hoping for too much as nobody wants to post anything like that around here anymore.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Art, you are my go to guy for Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver. I just never go to Calgary, Edmonton, or Vancouver.

I may go to Winnipeg next year though?

Ranukam, I have given this some thought and from my perspective am not sure if I could be considered for Tucson. I've only been to four clubs, and two of those only once each. For Phoenix I've only been to seven club, and mostly only visit two on a regular basis and there are over three dozen in the Phoenix area.

As for Albuquerque there are only a handful of clubs and I frequent two. But I do seem to be one of the more active Albuquerque posters. So, I'll accept the mantle for Albuquerque. There have been others who post as frequently for Tucson but at the moment I cannot recall their names.

As for Phoenix rh48rh, TABB, and a few others certainly hold their own with anyone. I was looking for info on Milwaukee last year but found little. Probably due to poor quality clubs up there?

One thing I do consider the most important resource is TUSCL as a whole.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    sc- I'll defer to others on Tampa expertise, as I've only visited a few lately vs some guys that have visited half a dozen or more. I may expand my visits if I get too bored with my core clubs.

For other areas, I nominate Samsung for Columbus, OH, racejeff for Indianapolis, and lopaw for Los Angeles area.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Off the top off my head I can think of some big cities that haven't been claimed yet.

•Dallas
    •Chicago
    •San Francisco
    •D.C.
    •New Orleans

Anyone want to claim any of these?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I can offer some info w.r.t. Dallas from my ~10 years of living there although it may be a bit dated since I moved from the area 4 years ago – but I still keep up with the reviews of the area and I have gone back to visit the Dallas area 1x/yr since I left 4 years ago.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Ranukam, the less coverage that DC gets the better. No lapdances at all, but the girls aren't suffering as clubs like Camelot and Archibald are almost always packed with guys tipping big. Now the girls in those two clubs are also hellishly hot, but the entrance fee to even have them deign to sit and talk with you is not worth it.

I wrote an article about Dallas a few years ago. The intel is dated and far from complete coverage, but still more or less accurate given my more recent experiences there. I may do a re-write at some point to add a couple of clubs that I visited since this last article.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…

Having said that, I am no everyday expert and a local could probably do a much more complete and in-depth job of it.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    You can ask just about anyone about Columbus Clubs....they generally suck. No expertise required for that.
  • knightwish
    11 years ago
    @mjpenn07

I'm only a semi-regular but I'll take Philly if no one better steps up.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    What about Toronto? Farmerart? Sofaking? Other?

Toronto is a big city with beautiful women from what I've been told. I'm gonna try to get there next year.
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    For years NoVa (northern virginia suburbs south of DC - Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax) has been a strip club wasteland. Two titty bars ( stage dances only) and the infamous Paper Moon (home of the $60 bikini lapdance). Now one of the titty bars has been remodeled into more of a strip club and offers topless, 2-way contact lappers @ $20. May not seem like much compared to other areas, but a huge improvement for here.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I can't claim any special knowledge of Toronto clubs. I am only an occasional visitor to that city. I did write an article a couple of years ago about the Toronto scene but I am sure that it would be stale info by now.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Ranukam-I got a cousin who lives in SF. I'll ask him about the strip club scene there. Although you might not like his choices in strip clubs...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion