tuscl

Girl Type Changes

For the most part, I'm into curvier Latinas. Every so often, however, I'll have a night where I'm more drawn to white girls, black girls, older women, etc. Do you guys and gals always stick to the same type of women? Or do you find yourself, every once in awhile, having a night where you go for girls outside your usual preference?

25 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I can't always find my preference. So it's either go home or pick another type. I usually just pick another type. :)
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    "For the most part, I'm into curvier Latinas"

Me too! Unfortunately the population of them in my area is quite low. :(

So often times I have to pick another type.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    I've happily gotten dances from brunettes, blondes and a redhead; A-cups through DD-cups; white, latino and Korean (no black girls have caught my eye yet, but I,m not opposed).

They are all dolls!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    My type is blondes with big boobs. But I also accept brunettes with big boobs, red heads with big boobs, black girls with big boobs, Asian girls with big boobs...
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    Like shadowcat said, you should always have a plan B (or C):

A. Slim, petite brunette, natural c cups

B. Short, curvy blonde, young with a little "baby fat" on her

C. Tall Blonde, MILF, fake D cup boobs
  • IronFox22
    11 years ago
    This might be too much information, but I always loved the MILFs who are a bit older (perhaps even in their 40s) who've got the freckles in the cleavage area. Always did something for me.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I just love women in general. If she's hot she's hot. White, Black, Latin, Asian etc. I'm an equal opportuntist.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I generally don't stray from my type or settle for something too far from what I like. I went to 4 clubs yesterday, and didn't get a single dance because I didn't see anything I liked.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    IronFox you'd be a kid in a candy store where I club in the City of Industry. Curvy latinas as far as the eye can see!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If she looks hot and is friendly, I don't care if she's white, Latino, Asian, European, or has small tits or super size tits.
    Although I often give first dances to my favorites rather than taking chances with unknown girls unless they give me a good reason to take a chance.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Ranukam gave the same answer I have. If she's hot/ beautiful then I'm all over it.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I too go thru phases too, right now it's busty redheads.
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    Rarely do I go for AA dancers, but once in awhile there's one that catches my eye. Usually in clubs with limited selection of what I normally like. This occurred recently at a club in Tampa. Shout out to Jane, she was both gorgeous and awesome. Two VIPs are proof.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with ranukam
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I used to be very fixed in my obsession for strictly Asian dancers but gradually I've opened up to all types and I agree with ranukam's answer hot is hot and all offers are considered. I even have tried a few BBW's that I would never have even considered before and I had a blast!I will always prefer a brunette over a blonde, but nowadays the woman under that head of dark hair can vary greatly.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    No trannies please but any other type of female stripper will have an opportunity.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m pretty strictly into the chocolate – aka black dancers.

But as much as I have SCed in the last 2 years or so; sometimes I overdose on the chocolate :).

But seriously – I am Hispanic and live in Miami and there are some very beautiful Hispanic women/dancers down here – so sometimes I find myself craving Latin women/dancers and will hit a Latin SC (the majority down here) to get my fix.

Also, I also almost always go for the thick dancers w/ the big booties; thick thighs; wide hips; and big boobs – but every now and then when I club I’ll avoid these dancers and choose the slim ones.

So to answer the OP’s question; yes – I usually stick with what I like (thick AA dancers) but there are nights/visits where I will purposely seek kinda the opposite of what I normally seek.

• DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Ultimately, the only type I like is the type where I hit it off with them. I have my preferences, but you can never tell who will seem like fun til you talk with them.
  • aventador750
    11 years ago
    I concur with Ranukam and others. The pro with being open to all "hot" dancers is you'll usually find someone you like in most visits. The downside though is choosing to get dances and I most times end up getting more dances than planned budget would allow.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Currently, I am ENAMORED by these two Indian(Dot) chicas. Being able to smash insanely hot Indian chicks doesn't happen that often so I'm taking full advantage.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    How much wampum these Indians charge?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I have my "Perfect Type". If I fail to see a dancer that fits my Type to a "T", I just work my way down my hierarchy until I find a dancer that fits.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I have a "type" for an ATF but for dances I like all races, shapes, sizes and ages as long as we click on some level. Mental, boobs, personality, beauty...whatever. I like them all.

• rl27
    11 years ago
    I don't really have a preference for race or hair color, the only preference have is a hot body and a great dance. That said certain ethnic types do tend to have more of the types of body I look for. I tend to not get too many dances from black girls because unfortunately most of the clubs that I have visited seem to hire thicker bodied black dancers with overly large butts, especially those who do the booty shake thing, neither of which appeals to me at all. I like the fit and sleek look.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Pretty face, petite spinner, race, age, ethnic origin is meaningless.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion