tuscl

Strippers And Guns

My winter holiday with Toronto sweetie this year was just a four day weekend with her at Rancho farmerart. I took her to the mountains for a day of sledding. That was a bust. One high marking run was enough to make her piss her panties. Cross country skiing and snow shoeing around my property was little better for her. To my utteer surprise she found it a great pleasure to shoot my guns (rifles and shotguns). She claimed never to have shot a gun before. You should have seen the glow in her eyes as she blasted away at cans and bottles down in the gully. She even wanted to kill some animal or bird but no such target presented itself apart from some crafty (undamaged) crows. Sweetie is a horse-loving woman so this bloodlust really shocked me. Too bad no feral cats wandered within range of the shotgun.

After some time spent shooting sweetie was especially frisky when we returned to the house.

Who knew?

19 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    You found a way to turn her on. Good job. I'd like to shoot some loud birds in my yard but being in city limits where it's against the law and I could hit other houses, I never did anything.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Is there anything more annoying than a mocking bird?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Several strippers have asked me to teach them to shoot, but I haven't taught any yet. Would I get the same benefits as the tile man?

My ATF wanted to learn to shoot, but she was never sober enough to go to the gun range.

• mjx01
    11 years ago
    my xATF was into guns
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Here's a lil' something for y'all to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f43IXs24…
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Another reason you don't want to piss a stripper off.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Very nice Art. Too bad you couldn't get her to shoot a nice fat buck for the freezer. I've noticed once most women figure out they can literally bring home the bacon they love shooting.

Not to mention it gets their libido up, as you discovered.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I have taught several strippers how to shoot. The are very thankful for it. In fact I'm helping 3 strippers prepare to get their conceal carry weapon permit tomoro
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    Suprised Alutard hasn't taken the bait yet.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    "Another reason you don't want to piss a stripper off"

I guess that qualifies as dodging another bullet with respect to my xATF ;)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    God,Guns and Girls.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    That was great. great guns & hot women. there is nothing more then a hot babe with a gun or a hot spinner in a sc
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I'm wondering the same thing. Where is Alucard?
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    It always amazes me how varied and unpredictable strippers (and people in general I guess) react to guns. I generally keep my interesting guns locked up out of sight, but for various reasons its not uncommon for something to be out in plain sight. Usually its just a bag/case or ammo, but sometimes its a gun.

A couple years back I brought home a dancer who saw a simple little .22 plinker with a lock on it sitting on the bed in the guest room. The poor thing nearly had a heart attack thinking she was in for an unimaginable nightmare. It took me a good 30 minutes to calm her down. And it wasn't her first visit, but it was her last.

More recently, I had another visitor who caught a glimpse of a simple glock bedside when I went for a condom. She had the complete opposite reaction and was instantly fascinated. We switched gears and we spent probably better than 2 hours going through various types of guns. Like your experience, even just looking and not firing any guns got her riled up. A few weeks later I took her shooting with some friends. She had that same glow in her eyes. She was too scared to buy a gun herself though.
  • steve229
    11 years ago

@farmerart - ever see the movie "Spring Breakers?"

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I have a sister who reminds me of Alucard. She doesn't believe ordinary people should have any guns. She does not want to spend the night in anyone's house if they have a gun. I told her about people saving their lives when a criminal breaks into their house and they shoot the intruder. Apparently her response was that she never hears stories like that on her local news so she thinks it doesn't happen. That makes at least 2 sisters who wear rose colored glasses. The other sister I say that for other reasons. We never talked about gun rights. With relatives, sometimes it just makes more sense just to not say anything.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    if you really wear an extreme version of rose colored glasses, you would be like the woman who after voting for Obama said that he was going to take care of her. She wouldn't even have to worry about paying her mortgage anymore. That was when Obama first got elected promising hope and change. I heard several years later, many did not see the change they hoped for. We got higher taxes, higher medical insurance costs, higher food prices, higher gas prices, yes, we got change. Our own government is buying up tons of ammunition to prepare to use against the people and the people trying to argue the governments position that our guns should be confiscated, are wearing rose colored glasses.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    Screw the gun talk....Art...were you taking her naked sledding? Was your slope to big for her?

I like the idea of sliding down the side of a mountain on a toboggan with a woman riding reverse cow girl and watching for trees! You body might be cold by the important parts would be nice and warm!
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I'm pro guns, but also pro-responsibility, guns should be locked up, and away from children (those who haven't been taught gun safety), and ROB's.

It's true that many crimes have been deterred by responsible gun owners, but statistically it's the gun owner and family who suffer the most gun shot wounds.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion