tuscl

White Guys, Black Chicks

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 10:09 AM
Black dancers tend to crab that it's harder for them to bank than white dancers. And it seems like, among posters here, most have never had a Black fav. So that seems to be saying that white guys are not generally attracted to Black chicks. But if that's true, how is it that the vast majority of Black Americans have some white in them?

36 comments

• sofaking87
    10 years ago
    You sound like Louis Henry Gates Jr, he does some impressive work when it comes to African-Americans and the US. Oddly enough I got a dance from an Afro-Carib lady, it was great! She also had the biggest jugs in the joint. I don't make it a plan to get dances from babes like her, but she was well worth the change of mind.
  • steve3000
    10 years ago
    I prefer variety, so I haven't had too many "favs". Long term ones anyway. That being said, I am white and often get dances with black dancers. Also, for the clubs that I visit, the typical black dancer is hotter than the typical white dancer, IMO. Of course, Latinas, Asians and White dancers are always welcome.... Variety is good, in individual dancers, and in dancer "types".
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Its all about attitude. Many black dancers I have come across (along with lots and lots of other dancers have an attitude: Wanna dance are the first and last words from their mouths and unless she is a 9+ my answer is 'not right now'. Since I go to mixed race clubs and most dancers there are white when I start looking I usually end up with a white girl by sheer numbers. I look at dancers and judge them based on: 1] Looks (face and body meet minimums) 2] Hygiene (over perfumed or smell) 3] Attitude (friendly or not, willing to sit for a moment before) 4] Personality 5] During first dance I go through the list again and add ROB factor
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I don't mind some black dancers, but many of them have the wrong attitude. I get the impression that for most of them, it's all about ITC or OTC activities. OTOH, that really only applies to AA dancers. The ones who are Jamaican or something like that, they are hot.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Because black clubs are more economical
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    While I like petite, spinner type women and race does not matter, my off and on favorite for the last 9-10 years is of Haitian descent, making her black, but different from black Americans. I like her because she has an incredibly pretty face, one of the prettiest I have seen anywhere, a b cup, flat stomach with serious abs and a small, tight round butt, round out her assets. In almost 10 years I have yet to hear her swear, she speaks beautifully with a great vocabulary and she snowboards. She makes bank and is hot enough to dance for the ones she wants to dance for. When she decided to not speak to me, she wouldn't even take a tip from me at the stage so you have to admire her ethics lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Why would a white guy get a dance from a black dancer? I don’t get it.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I'm pretty white, and I'm like skibum, I go for the slim, athletic types. Not the stereotypical "Black stripper" by any means. That said, two of the three dancers I'd consider my current faves are black. In the past probably close to half have been. I'm not really sure what their nationality is, but their skin is black. IMO, hot is hot. Black/White/Asian/Latin, whatever. I don't see why a white guy wouldn't get a dance from a black dancer. The only issue I tend to have with black strippers is that they'll see me with one of the body types I like that happens to be black, and then assume I like the blackness and bring their fat asses over and get all upset when I show no interest. It seems to genuinely fuck up their world view when they can't blame my lack of interest on me being a racist.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Look at the basics. What are the demographics of the US? That should answer your questions.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I admit that I am not as attracted to your average black woman as I am to an average white woman. That being said, it's not really about their race but about my preferences for certain looks. I'm also not as attracted to your average asian woman as I find some of their features less attractive. But this is about averages....in the end, my favorites are the ones with the best combination of looks, service and personality...whatever their "race".
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    While I am caucasian, my ATF is black and several of my almost-favs are AA as well. Yes, there are many black dancers that do themselves no favors with their attitudes but, on the whole, I see little difference.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    There's a commercial airing now - I think for insurance - either Allstate or State Farm - and it shows a couple that's an Asian guy and a black chick. How realistic is that? I doubt I've ever seen that in the real world. Maybe our West Coast viewers can comment. Cuz I've never seen it.
  • steve3000
    10 years ago
    An addendum to my comment above, after reading some of the others. The few clubs I frequent are mixed, but feature white dancers primarily. And there are "black" clubs in the area. So, the black dancers at my clubs are not exactly what first comes to mind when you think of the stereotypical, black stripper. Like Skibum and Dolfan, I prefer slender, fit dancers. No ass clappers, like at some clubs. Basically, body type, facial attractiveness and attitude determine who I favor. Race is irrelevant in the decision.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I'm as white as a Safeway chicken but if I find a girl attractive it does not matter at all what her race is. Period. My current fave is among one of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on, and she makes house calls. The fact she is black has no bearing on the matter. I have a 21 year old civilian girl I see who is black and also great in bed. About a quarter of all girls I've ever been with have been black and maybe the fact every on of them have been great lovers keep me coming back? They're just no fun in the shower because they never want to get their hair wet. No matter their skin color, if I find her attractive I'm chasing her. If their attitude sucks, then she doesn't have a chance with me. No matter how fine her ass is. So I have no problem getting LDs from any girl as long as she is smoking hot.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Guess I got the wrong impression, maybe it's just a few guys who post a lot who are not into Black dancers. Are the Black dancers who say it's a handicap SSing me? Usually the SS exaggerates how much they are banking.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I've been banging this black stripper for 4 or 5 months. She has a great body and can really dance.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    My answer is in this thread [view link]
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    I'm Black and 68 years old. Many Black dancers will use race to make customers feel guilty for not buying dances. They will tell a Black man that they have noticed that when he comes in the club he prefers White dancers, even if that's not true. Once they can get a "brotha" on the defensive, he will have to prove his Blackness by buying dances fro her. White customers get the routine, "You are rejecting me because of race." This it to make the White man buy dances to purge his racism, whether it exists or not. It's a hustle and a scam. And some Black dancers, like Whites, can be engaging, sweet, polite and hot. They will make lots of money.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    to the OP: Are you stupid or high? What the hell does being an exotic dancer have to do with your heritage. That's like asking why do natives have Spaniard blood in them if spanish don't like native land folk
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    @motorhead I seen that plenty of times. And I'm in the east coast. It's pretty realistic. Now a black guy with an asian girl...that's a rarity. Only because asian women (yeah I mean ALL asian women) are particularly picky who they like and they generally are easily influenced by poor stereotype advertisments (parents, friends, tv etc).
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I like women of color but I like white women too. I guess I really don't consider race. My ATF is Asian, and I would have had a black ATF before her but she left. There are very few non-white dancers at the club I go to; often there will only be 1-2 non white dancers. I wish there were more.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Staffy you really should change your handle to RachetMoron. Many Black soldiers have come back from Korea with Korean wives. [view link] It's true that it's a common problem with Asians that they are obsessed with money and are work-a-holics. But those Asians tend to marry among themselves, because nobody else, black or white, is going to be down with that shit.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    I love fucking black women
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Esta, "Now a black guy with an asian girl...that's a rarity" I'm kind of surprised by that. From what I've heard, Asian women are the most desired group within the hip-hop, wealthy rapper, community.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @motorhead: Filipina girls are famous for liking black guys more than white guys. The other Asian groups seem about equally split IMHO.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    My ex-military friends (old enough to have been in before Subic closed) indicate Filipinas are a blessing upon the entire male race. Their acronym (because, hey, it's the military) is LBFM. L = Little B = Brown F = (guess) M = Machine
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Out in Cali, you see every combination of mixed couple. No big deal to me. Shit, I'm mixed between two different Latino nationalities.
  • 3LeggedMan
    10 years ago
    In chronological order, my 5 ATFs have been Puerto Rican, Filipina, Mexican, black,black. Not that I dislike white girls, but the dark skinned women really make me horny. All but #1 have let me touch and lick their kitty, and have given DFK on a regular basis. Next Monday I'm planning to see #5 for some premier oral action. I've only had that kind of workout once ITC with a long-legged redhead babe, but it just didn't compare to my 5 ATFs.
  • Gucci_Mane
    10 years ago
    Nothing like nigger lips on my dick
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    That may be true Motor, I don't know, but I didn't say black guys DIDN'T want asians. It's the asian girls that don't want black guys. And why it gotta be hip-hop only? What's with the damn stereotypes damn you?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I'll follow 3LM's lead, as to ATFs. Mine is Asian. End of story. :)
  • 3LeggedMan
    10 years ago
    Clubber, I'm real happy for you. My times with ATF #2, the Filipina, are burned in my memory. First, there was her LOOOOONG tongue. DFK was just the best I've ever had. Then, there was her height. I'm thinking 5'0". She would give me a BJ while sitting on my knees. Sadly, she's passed the big 40 age mark and retired from the biz. I really miss Nina. World's hottest grandmother!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    They're all pink on the inside.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ That's right sclvr5005. "but if I find a girl attractive it does not matter at all what her race is. Period" I agree wholeheartedly with those words.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    In my case it's because most of the clubs I have visited tend to hire black with thicker bodies, overly large butts, whose dancing skills tend to be only doing the booty shake, none of which appeals to me. I have had five black dancers who were my favorites over the years. All had tight sleek bodies, and gave awesome lap dance. Four had implants, Tiffany, Bryce, Athena, and Christie, the other one Nyana had one of the most perfect pair of natural breasts I have ever seen. Tiffany danced at the now defunct Columbus Gold II. The other four all at Kahoots.
  • 3LeggedMan
    10 years ago
    The biggest difference that makes me appreciate black women is the texture of their lips, when having DFK or even a BJ. An awesome experience, for sure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion