tuscl

M-F-K Corporate Edition

Wednesday, February 5, 2014 8:19 PM
Marissa Mayer: Age 38, CEO of Yahoo [view link] [view link] Sara Blakely: Age 42, Founder of Spanx, billionaire [view link] [view link] Tory Burch: Age 47, CEO Tory Burch, billionaire [view link] [view link]

15 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    I would fuck them all, and I would marry them if they would take care of me for the rest of my life.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    A rare but wonderful combination: beauty, brains, and a drive to succeed. Women like this have no patience for pathetic losers.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I love this game! First off, I gotta marry Marrissa. She's the youngest and the hottest. Then I fuck Sara. I guess I gotta kill Tory but not before I convince her to put me in her will.
  • JacksonEsskay
    10 years ago
    Marry any of then that would have me (sadly, that would be none)
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I like the first one. The other two might be ok if that meant I didn't have to go to work anymore.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Hell, I'm nearly 63 and they are all hot, lots younger than me and have all kind of cash. I would be happy to be any of their boy toys! F and M any of them.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Funny how obama still goes on about little pay for women... even though more of them go to school than men, more of them have higher education jobs than men, got billionaires amongst them... still living in the 1960's the dems are.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    [view link] Here are some numbers not just an opinion. Are they correct? Maybe, maybe not.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    What jack said.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I thought women made 66 cents on the US dollar, it looks like the babes are doing better these days. Speaking of babes, I doubt any of those millionaires suck cock, so it makes this contest difficult.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    marry all 3. how may women of similar age look that good?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I believe I read about a study that compared job skills, experience, time on the job, and the study found equal pay for equal work when you compared apples to apples. I believe the main difference was in starting salary for similar work where men outperformed women in negotiating larger starting salaries. That was what I read based on one study. The study also hinted or suggested other biased studies did not compare apples to apples and stated that if women left the workforce for several months or years at a time which they do much more frequently than men, then their pay is not as high as the men when they return. I think it is fair to pay someone more who has been getting yearly salary increases working year after year versus someone who leaves the workforce to do some non career activities for a few years even if they end up doing similar work. I believe the starting salary for someone should be lower than someone who is more experienced.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Now if companies were required to pay everyone a set pay scale for certain types of work regardless of years of experience or years of service working for a company, everyone would want to know the pay scales and then no one in their right mind would put any extra effort into doing more if they never got compensated for it.
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    Marissa has the highest BMI and lowest wealth, so definitely kill her. She is also the only one I have seen in person and found her a bit annoying. Marry the older one and F Blakely.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Back when I was a student. Had this GF who already had a job and she would pay, yeah bro, Pay for our date. It felt so awesome because she pays and I get to bang her too. Wish culture was like that, but...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion