tuscl

$20 or $40 lap dances in Portland

trixxi
former stripper is now an internet slut
I have been dancing in Portland for about a year and I have learned of several clubs with both different lap dance prices as well as lenient or less lenient dance policies. I have not danced at a $40 lap dance club yet so my information about these clubs is based on what other girls tell me. There are some clubs here in Portland that just look the other way and dont mind girls getting 2 way contact with customers, some clubs refuse to let dancers be dirty in any way at all, and the last type ENCOURAGES the girls to give 2 way contact; that being said YMMV based on the dancer.
Stars and Casa Diablo offer $40 lap dances while the majority of dancers at the dives sell dances for $20 ... Based on my own experience the amount of contact seems more likely in the "look the other way" clubs and I prefer to dance in that type of club. Many dancers eventually realize the $40 lap dance clubs take $20 from the dancer every dance so they prefer the dive too.

8 comments

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    It's the same everywhere; clubs vary widely in what's available and how management's policies run. It's good if the customers have a realistic expectation of what's available and what will get you kicked out, and the dancers know what they can and cannot get away with.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    The only time I was in portland, all I got was air dances. From what I heard at the time, that's all there was. I'm glad to hear things have loosened up for someone out there!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Yeah, things have definitely loosened up in Portland.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Trix, You would do well to read "The Strip Club Hound." He runs a blog about his former experience as a strip club manager. He addresses topics like your question. See:

http://stripclubhound.blogspot.com/?zx=6…

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    As Gordon Gekko would say – “mileage - for lack of a better word – is good”.

I think mileage is good for both the dancer and of course the custy. IMO most custies spend more $$$ in higher mileage places b/c they are enjoying themselves much more and the feel they are getting better value for their money – this will thus translate into higher income for the dancer.

Low mileage IMO affects a dancer’s income; and I’d venture to say that expensive LDs also negatively affect a dancer’s income.
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
    The URL stripclubhound is definitely my type of websites. Thanks for the link.

Anyway.

I dunno about management approval of two-way touching.

But I do know I have done that with several dancers and it was an awesome experience.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    A $40 lap dance? You can get a blow job for that money in Detroit.
  • trixxi
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the comments and recommendation clubgoer :) I agree with Papi in the fact that I see dancers giving 2 way contact dances often at the dive where i work. i think in a place where dancers can set their own boundaries ends up being a more relaxed place, rather than an environment that forces dancers to always do extreme contact dances. when dancers feel comfortable i think they are more willing to give 2 way contact, whereas pressuring dancers ends up in dancers pressuring customers, and i think less returning customers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion