1)Prostitution
2)Drug dealing/use
3)Stealing

I just heard a new one this morning.

For shitting on a customer in VIP.

25 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    I assume the customer didnt want to have her shit on him.

Seems a bit harsh if he did.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Knew dancer, former ATF who moved away, who suffers from Chrone's disease, an affliction that deprives the individual of control over bowel movements.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    That might be the nastiest thing I've ever heard in regards to strip clubs.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Shit happens
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    What about starting a period on a customer? I had that happen 2x.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    ^^^are you fucking kidding with that? A stripper should be fired because she unexpectedly got her period? Deal with it coz shit does indeed happen that is out of her control. Jeez.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Disgusting, lol!
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    4. Not giving a BJ to the manager.
    5. Breaking up with bouncer at club.

... Heard about that shitting incident. WTF was she thinking?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    4) assualt
    5) vandalism
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I know 2 strippers that got fired because their baby daddys were thugs and were causing problems in the club.

Some managers actually have a pair.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    For stripper brawl
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Leaving without permission 30 minutes early.

Doing stuff the bouncers said they couldn't do.

Showing their pussy on purpose on the main stage in a topless only club.

Meanwhile at a regular job I heard about someone at one job where he is openly insubordinate and the company has no policy about grounds to fire someone. This is on the west coast. I think most companies on the east coast you would be shown the door or want to quit if you were openly insubordinate to your boss.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    How about unreliability? That's a very common stripper "disease." But, it may be too closely related to no. 2 to consider as a distinct reason. Once no. 2 kicks in, it probably leads to unreliability.
  • Timbuck12
    11 years ago
    Wow. Shadowcat, you may need to out that fired stripper....chances are she'll get rehired at some point (they always do) and I know I wouldn't want to take a chance on her in VIP. Think of it as a public service announcement.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Often instead of getting fired they are just prohibited from working the better shifts as punishment.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The punishment for getting caught smoking pot ITC that club is 30 days suspension. I don't know what the punishment might be for shitting on a customer. :)
  • Essdub
    11 years ago
    It's kind of funny that smoking up in the club is common enough to have a set punishment.
  • rattdog
    11 years ago
    shadow,

was this at follies or at the plat in Columbia?
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    Having a smelly pus s/b grounds for dismissal.

I would also add putting ur arms above ur head and flexing ur implants. I don't know why but that is such a turn off for me.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    ^^^Wow.sflguy you are an idiot What alternative clueless world do you live in?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    OK. It was Jamie at Follies.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    For doing the same things with customers that other dancers who will not get fired do, possibly because of an unwillingness to do said acts with the boss.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Strippers are flakes. Lots miss their shifts, are late, leave early, take too many smoking breaks...

The veterans who are the regulars at my club have set schedules that they stick to, always are there on time and work the whole shift, work the floor in a friendly but efficient manner, take short smoking and lunch/dinner breaks, and follow the club rules 'most' of the time.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I know of one dancer that smacked another dancer in the face with combination lock and also punched out a custie,she received one week off for each offense.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Mons Venus in Tampa makes the dancers weigh in the day they are hired and that is their assigned weight. They have to weigh in before every shift and get fired if they don't make weight.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion