tuscl

Frozen Out

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Wednesday, January 29, 2014 6:19 AM
On my way to the Detroit strip club, the temperature was 4 degrees F, up from the negative temperature earlier in the day. The club's parking lot had fewer cars than usual, but this did not surprise me. Only the most dedicated, fearless and hardy PL's would dare to venture out in this weather. The valet ran out to my car and told me the bad news. The heating system had broken over night, and he was telling customers to come back later. But I'm not easily deterred. I thought I could at least have a drink and talk to some of the girls. However, the club was completely empty. No bartender stood behind the bar, and all the bottles were locked away. No loud music was playing, and no scantily-clad dancers were walking around. It did not seem like the same place. I walked from front to back, feeling like I was in a ghost strip club. Eventually, the manager came out and told me the heating repairman was working on the furnace, but it would not be fixed for an hour or two. The dancers were staying in the dressing room, since it was too cold to come out into the main room. A strip club without drinks or strippers is no strip club at all. I had to accept that I had been frozen out.

22 comments

• sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I've been to clubs with no heat, I'm surprised they had called a repair man, that and the ladies not hustling, even in the cold.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'm frozen in. Atlanta is at a stand still.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I got a sunburn while walking to the strip club. Wait a second, I don't get sunburns.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I got a sunburn yesterday because it was a balmy 10°
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Couple inches of snow on the ground and we're pretty much closed down. I'm sorta curious to go see if any of the SC's are open.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Giggle, giggle.....4F?.....a couple of inches of snow?.......giggle, giggle. My heart is bleeding with sympathy for you poor guys suffering such extreme weather travails.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Amen, farmerart! Where I grew up (Brantford, Ontario, home of Wayne Gretzky and champion lacrosse players), we went camping in colder weather and slept in open lean-tos. Pass me that roll of barbed wire so I can floss this bear meat out of my teeth! ;-D
  • canny
    10 years ago
    I went boating this weekend wearing shorts and a tshirt.
  • fun12times12
    10 years ago
    Right there with you Jester. They shut down everything in NC with a little snow. Funny actually. Hard part round here is the ice under the snow. We had sleet freezing rain for like 4 hrs.
  • 3LeggedMan
    10 years ago
    I had a great club experience one night last January when it was snowing real hard in Central Illinois. I got to the club and went in, seeing I was the only customer. One of my fave dancers was sharing a pizza with the bartender and waved when she saw me. She talked me into some private dances (much higher mileage than usual) and it was a great time for all. During my stay the phone kept ringing with girls calling off. Just as I was leaving more guys came in to visit my beautiful lady. Glad this club keeps their furnace working.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I saw a lot of snow birds this weekend in Arizona.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol art
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Giggle, giggle...Alberta strip clubs...giggle, giggle. :)
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I love it. Free day off and I don't mind driving in it so doesn't hold me back.
  • nelson
    10 years ago
    the ladies should be promoting "body heat"
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Alan must be going through some hard times.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    I assumed Detroit clubs would be closed or lazy dancers would use the weather as an excuse to stay home. So I stayed home.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "I'm frozen in. Atlanta is at a stand still" Yeah, Shadow, I heard Atlanta got 2 inches snow. A WHOLE 2 inches? Send out the National Guard and declare a state of emergency. In Michigan, 2 inches is called spring.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Moto-Detroit is frozen while California just had it's first wildfire of the year. It's not even close to fire season. And we're in a drought following one of the driest years on record.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^In SoCal 2 inches of rain wipes us out
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    jack, WTF is wrong with you??? I hope you at the very least offered to help keep the cold dancers warm!
  • sandyman
    10 years ago
    Was driving to Atlanta on Tuesday to visit family. Got stuck in the gridlock 30 miles north and spent the night in the car. Fortunately I had water and blankets. Traffic didn't start moving until after noon the next day. HUNDREDS of cars abandoned by the road side.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion