tuscl

lets see who can honsetly answer this one

Djscudmaster
New York
Friday, January 24, 2014 11:25 PM
If you saw off hand or first hand or was told by another patron or stripper that a patron which you know or now know who he is has in the past 1-2-3 hrs or so has either and/or both grabbed his cellphone to type in a strippers number in numerous occasions or grabbed a napkin and pen to write a number more than once or has been given a paper with number written on it more than once would you a)give a damn b)not give a damn c)become jealous d)Go up to him to warn him not to do that e)go up to him to congradulate or smile at him or buy him a drink or f)let someone in the club who works there know about whats going on.

25 comments

• londonguy
    10 years ago
    My answer is b)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    g) call the DEA
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    h) Get the stripper's number from him
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    h. Wonder why you care what we think because we couldn't care less. Get all their numbers.
  • curiositycat
    10 years ago
    B) not give a damn..it happens..they give out numbers for slow days
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    answer is B
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Question is a touch convoluted but once I got through it I definitely did not give a damn.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I don't care what other patrons do in a strip club. I just make sure I don't do any thing to get kicked out
  • weewillie
    10 years ago
    If I have to read a question more than two times just to figure out what the hell it means, I really don't care anymore.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    "A touch convoluted"? Really? Your middle school English teacher is turning over in her grave.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    In the first phrase I thought someone was going to cut off their hand.
  • duomaxwell
    10 years ago
    ^ Me too, I was very concerned about where it was going.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Why the fuck do you care?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    OP- why are you so concerned about what other customers do in a stripclub? Are you there to see the dancers or to see the customers?
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    I'm with weewillie. I gave up on the second try to understand WTF he was trying to ask.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    It's funny that the same comments get made no matter what the OP posts! (I can discern that English is the language attempted, but beyond that, I can't understand the content.)
  • Dain
    10 years ago
    Write standard English, for krissakes!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Yeah dude..use English! Or go to full on Juicinese...that might be funny. Esperanto would also be OK.
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    First suggestion: Proofread. Second suggestion: Proofread again. Answer: B
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    NO hablo espanol. lo siento mucho.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    @woowillie I agree B. You should also choose b. because it won't do you any good to worry over it.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    If a customer and/or patron wrote and/or dictated and/or recorded and/or acted out using interpretative dance the phone number and/or email within the past 1/2/3 hours of a stripper and/or dancer, I would: not give a damn and/or a fuck
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I think the title of the thread should be: let's see who can honestly understand what the fuck I'm trying to ask
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    You lost me at "if you saw off hand". That sounds painful.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Not sure, but I think the OP was "trying" to insinuate that the guy who was taking down all the girls numbers was an undercover cop doing recon. But, then again, maybe not. So in that case, the answer would be: B. Who cares?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion