Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Colorado alters mile 420 post.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I think Crazyjoe has 14 of them.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Fuck...if I still got stoned I'd want a mile 429.99 mile sign more than a 420.

We'd all sit around in the circle sayin' shit like "hey man, we're not quite there yet...roll another doobie so we can see if the sign changes to 420."

I bet we would have gotten wicked stoned. The kind of stoned where the mile 419.99 sign really DOES start to read 420.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

This is probably a temporary problem. I never hear about I-69 signs being stolen any more.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Even numbers east to west,odd numbers north to south.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The most frequently stolen sign is.

Profile picture for Harderlap
Harderlap
•

Long Beach, CA used to have a lot of problems with Corona Boulevard street signs being stolen. They solved it by putting the signs up 15 feet in the air.

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

boring

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

@ tumble...I got some signs for sale

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Keep the signs, let's trade genetics. I got old-school, Super Silver Haze and real, honest to goodness Jack Herer. Out in So Cal, it's a Kush market but if you've been around then you know just how good these two strains are.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Hey slic, remember when the good stuff (humboldt) was called "the kind?"

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

The Kind bud. I remember when they tried calling Kind nuggs the Kevorkian. I think that the old Skunk #1 ended up being some kind of Kush.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yeaaaaaah

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement