tuscl

What's wrong with this picture?

gawker
Older than dirt
I dug myself into a hole financially with my ATF and have not been clubbing until I rebuild my reserves. There's another gal who still dances sporadically from the same club and I've been seeing her about once a week, no hanky panky, just hanging out, watching a flick, meeting for coffee or whatever. She texted me tonight saying she needed some love , some sex, and some good food. I wrote back saying I'd love to see her but I was strapped for cash. She wrote back saying she had some day trading money she needed to cash in and could loan me a grand if I wanted. I'm fucking 42 years older than this chick and am wondering if I've slipped into an alternate universe or if I'm finally getting psychedelic flashbacks from all the acid in the 1960's. Anyone else ever have a stripper offer to loan you money?

22 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    I think you probably just woke up from a dream?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Huh? I agree, unheard of. Must have all happened only in a dream.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    You're living in the Bizzaro world.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Wait a couple days, the money might be gone. Even worse, you get a loan, she wants 200 dollars interest even if you pay it back the same month.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I had one that offered to cash a personal check for me anytime. She also wrote her name and number on a napkin and right below it wrote her husbands name and phone number. She said that if I ever needed help to call her and if I couldn't get hold of her to call him.

I show the napkin to a couple of dancers that knew her and they said if I ever needed help to call him. LOL.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I was seeing this one gal P4P when we became friendlier and the next thing I know, I'm still paying for dinner and the like but I'm getting pussy for free on a Monday afternoon.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Dancers are day traders?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    mmdv26 - Of course they are. Why do you think that they are on their cell phones so much? :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Shadow-Classic!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Dancers don’t do *anything* for free – even when it “appears” to be free
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    If they are day trading better not be following txtittyfan's financial advice. Will go broke in no time, and then giving $10 BBBJs (again?) like txtittyfan has been forced to!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    How the fuck should I know gawker. Go to McDonald's and have a double cheeseburger with her. Her asking for some love may be a sign your an OK dude. Her asking you for (free) sex is probably just a sign of low self-esteem on her part.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^someone is taking this thread rather personal
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Gawker, there is a difference between you loaning a stripper money and a stripper loaning you money. You will pay the stripper back.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Welcome to Disney land where magic does happen
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    My ATF has given me free dances if I just pay the house, for 'favors' I've done for her. She did offer money a couple times but it wasn't as a loan or a gift. I chose the free dances instead! I can always get money, but my time with her is special and in somewhat limited supply!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Gawker...you are a pump daddy
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Hardly a loan, but I was in a Mall with my ATF some years ago. I saw something I wanted in a little curio type shop. Damn place didn't take cards (I don't carry a lot of cash), so she paid for it. I, of course, did pay her back.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've had dancers take me out for my birthday. While they did treat me, I see it two ways.

1. They're having a good time with me and treating me well.

2. They're investing in themselves and a future where I continue to pay them for dances, dinners, etc.

Not to sound cynical but there's always an alterior motive. Even with selfless behavior. Ask Dawkins.
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    An imperfect duplicate of Superman created by Lex Luthor. Using a stolen strand of Superman's DNA, Luthor developed his own "Superman", a prototype for a line of super-guardians available to the general public. By dialing 555-LEXX, a person in trouble could have one of Luthor's guardians rescue fly to their aid anytime of the day or night - for a price. Unfortunately for Lex, it didn't work. The cloning process was unstable and the Superman clone mutated in form and mind into a grotesque parody of the Man of Steel dubbed a "Bizzaro" by a horrified Metropolis. Possessing bits of the original Superman's memory, Bizzaro set about imitating Superman's heroic actions with disastrous results. Trying to save an old woman from being struck by a bus, Bizarro did not quickly fly the woman to safety as Superman would have done, but punched the bus, sending it and its thirty-odd passengers crashing into the river! Several more fiascoes of this sort led Bizarro into a showdown with the real Superman. Superman won the battle and placated Bizarro by giving him complete jurisdiction of the moon. Now Bizarro patrols the moon much the way Superman patrols Metropolis. Still, Bizarro operates on his own warped logic, and he could return at any time to again make life hard on Superman. The fact that he has a crush on Lois Lane doesn't help any, either.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I agree a loan from a stripper is never a good thing. That being said, if she promised some good extras, and can pay her back quickly it wouldn't be that bad would it?
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    Don't take the loan! Offer to meet her at a hotel so you can 'work' for your money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion