tuscl

Easy way to pull a stripper from a PL who wants to chat her up?

Thursday, January 9, 2014 6:05 AM
We've all seen it, a true hottie who has plopped herself down to chat up some PL for long stretches, sometimes even without the dude even buying her a drink. My question is how do you pull her from that PL, and get her to work her magic on you?

42 comments

• boogieknight369
    10 years ago
    Don't be a PL. Lol Went to a local club the other night. Hands down the hottest stripper in town and without question the hottest one there sat with me for 6 hours. I bought a grand total of one dance from her and 3 or 4 beers. Every PL in the place was staring me daggers. They'd tip her when she was on stage and she'd come right back to me. I Don't know why she enjoyed my company but she did. I might actually even spend some real money on her next time. Lol.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    By the hair.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Boogie's story is unusual. Most dancers, and especially the hot ones, want to make money and sitting for 6 hours with a small spender isn't the way to do it. Maybe she was just not in the mood that night? Most of the time the hottie is sitting with a regular who drops big bucks on her even if you don't see it happening. My ATF has a regular who's this old guy who doesn't dance with her at all, but she's making a living off of him. (Funny thing; he was in once when I was so she was splitting her time, and he ended up buying me 5 dances! Nice guy huh!)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Oh, to answer the question, all I can suggest is you buy her a drink and have it sent to where she's sitting. She'll at least thank you and you can ask if she's available.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Tip a waitress to go give her the message that you are interested in her company.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Just have something interesting to talk about
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    The thing is, you have NO IDEA whether he's really just sitting there not buying her dances. My SC trips usually last 3-4 hours, and I'm normally with the same girl -- who is the hottest in the club, at least to me -- for the entire time, with no breaks. Over any particular 1 hour period, you might not see us get any dances at all (in fact, I usually don't do my first dance until I'm 90 minutes in and all warmed up), but if you stayed for the whole 4 hours, you'd realize why she does this, week after week with me. Not every PL is into conspicuous consumption, so to onlooking PLs it just looks like we're chatting the entire time. In any case, occasionally another PL will send a waitress over to my dancer to let her know someone else is interested. The stripper will either ignore it, or ask me if it's ok if she goes over and see what he wants. Usually I let her provided it's just a quick lap dance, often I don't. But in any case, I think the waitress approach is the best approach.
  • canny
    10 years ago
    Good luck with that if it's me or someone like me. When I spent that much time in a club sitting with a dancer, it's because we know each other outside of the club and we're enjoying talking the same way we do when we're not at the club and she doesn't care about earning money that night because I'm not feeding her 20's.
  • pabloantonio
    10 years ago
    Look Sofa, I hate to burst your stripclub bubble, this being all very exciting for you, but dude...... Dancers choose their customers, customers only "think" they pick their dancers. You and a dancer have to "click" and they will leave any other PL in the club to be with you (provided they have already made that month's expenses). 90% of getting the hottest dancer in the club is building a relationship with her. (with some money thrown in on the side of course, hey it's her job stupid). So start cultivating relationships and you will see your success increase. Then you will be the asshole with the hottie every other jealous bastard hates.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I usually walk on over to the dancer and pl, whip out my cock, and the dancer then proceeds to leave with me. That's it. Easy as Sunday morning.
  • boogieknight369
    10 years ago
    Lol. Slick, I'm going to try that one.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I like the whipping out of the cock idea, sorry pablo, I like chatting the ladies up, but I'm not down for an ATF, I'm the Sofa King cus I would rather be in the CR, lol!
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I'll pile on to say that asking a waitress is typically the easiest move. As others have said, don't assume she's not making any money just because you don't see it. She might have made it on that visit, be making it later on that visit, slowly getting paid for just company, or just putting in time in a relationship that extends beyond the club. Also, while its true that the vast majority of the time strippers are all about the money they do occasionally take long breaks and just hang out. Sometimes its with outside friends who come in, coworkers who came in on a day off or before/after their shift, or even occasionally with patrons with whom they genuinely just enjoy spending some time with. Sending over the waitress is pretty harmless, you may get her for a quick dance or two if she's shooting the shit with friends or an understanding regular. You may also get her attention if she's just taking a break from working the room to try a slow play. You probably won't get her to bail on a regular or even a new investment that looks promising. On the other hand, the cost is low and the risk is low.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Or just stop looking for ways to give your money to dancers who don't want your money. The guy who is sitting on the outside looking in, with some desperate need for the attention of one particular dancer, is far more of a PL (in my opinion) than the guy who she is already sitting with. Also, as other people have alluded to, you don't really know why she is sitting with him. She may have very good economic reasons for doing so.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    @pablo it works both ways. She could choose you, but it doesn't matter if you don't choose her.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    Being the envy of all men in the club because my dollar count is good...not a title I want to uphold
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I like your train of thought there Rickdugan, if she ain't workin the floor, then she isn't worth my cash.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    boogieknight369 trying SlickSpic's method may well get you arrested or bounced out by a bouncer. If you try it, I'd like to know what happens.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Estie, that's cuz you're 22. Big spenders are the envy of all the girls, not the men.
  • Timbuck12
    10 years ago
    Golden Rule, fellas. Think about how ticked off you'd be if you were chatting up your ATF and some slapdick tried to steal her away or sent a waitress over to fetch her. I know it annoys me when this occasionally happens. If the dancer is with the PL then it's by her choice---respect that. If she wanted to come over to you she would. Just find another dancer.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Just have her become your ATF.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Strippers sit and shoot the shit with me for hours at a time often. A lot of guys don't realize that I am a customer and come over and ask for dances. I let the dancer deside what she wants to do-if she asks me if its OK for her to go, I'll usually wait for her to return. If she just gets up and leaves with the guy, then I'm done with her. To be honest I get annoyed if strippers wanna sit with me too long because it ruins my chance of getting other dancer attention.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I think it's all about how you approach the situation. I have asked a waitress to let a stripper know I was interested. Sometimes in a crowded club it can be hard to get a dancers attention. I simply say to the waitress can you please let x dancer know that I would be interested in getting a dance from her, but if she is busy she can come see me after, or I will see her another time perhaps. I have on more than occasion have the dancer be extra friendly because she was happy to be requested. I only usually do this if I can see the dancer moving around a lot but not really heading my way, not when she is camped out a table.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Sometimes I’ll see a dancer chatting up a custie for a while in what appears that she may be trying to make a sale – other times I’ll just see a dancer sitting w/ a custie and not necessarily look like they are conversing all that much (could be she’s bored; got tired of being turned down by other custies; etc.) – in any case; I’ll just try to make eye contact w/ the dancer to let her know I am interested and to drop that zero and get with a hero :) – many times they’ll eventually make their way to me and sometimes not. I agree w/ timbuck – sending a waitress over is almost as intrusive as one walking up themselves.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I've never actually asked a waitress to do this for me. Typically, what I"ll do instead is catch the girl onstage, however long that takes. When she's coming around picking up her dollars, I'll just tell her I'm interested and ask her if she'll be free or if she'll be with her customer the rest of the time. That way, it's just between us, no interaction with her customer needed, even by the waitress.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I was sitting with my ATF and the waitress came over and said that this guy wanted to buy her a drink. What would she like? My ATF asked what was the most expensive drink on the menu. She got one then took it over to the guy and left it on his table untouched.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just got back from the strip club and I tried my method. It works like a charm!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Sorry Slic, wouldn't work if she was sitting with me. :)
  • rediguan
    10 years ago
    Situational IMHO. If you are a regular at a local SC then you will more than likely know who is who and what is what and not use the waitress/bartender as a mule. If you are a traveler and a first timer to a club then it may take some observation time to get the lay of the land. Some of us can read a situation, some of us can't. I'll take the middle ground here and see both TimBuck's view as well as Dolf suggestion on using the waitress. Papi probably has it right - use eye contact to let her know your interest. If she doesnt respond then move on. Like Rick and some others say, there is no good way to know why she stays put - economic, personal, other.
  • JGoose
    10 years ago
    Ask a waitress to let her know someone wants to spend money on her. Sometimes that PL is a regular that she might not want to piss off, so YMMV.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Just go up to the table where the dancer is sitting w/ the PL and start to make it rain on her :)
  • mroo
    10 years ago
    i do it all the time. I just ask if I can interrupt and buy a dance from their friend. Never been turned down yet.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    It's kind of tough. It happens to me sometimes. There's this super hot girl that I want who is hanging with her old guy regular. I usually just wait until she leaves his side or I move on to the next girl.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I've used the bartender/waitress thing a few times, in places where I've not been often. Most of the time, though, I just go to the stage when she dances and ask her to stop by for some dances when she gets free. If she doesn't "get free", that's fine. Sometimes I'll catch a glance from her and toast her from across the room. Sometimes, another dancer will offer to bring her over. Waiting for her to notice me is pointless.
  • curiositycat
    10 years ago
    If the girl I am eying is being chatted up I usually wait til her time on stage and go up to tip and ask her if she would give me a dance after her time on stage. I haven't been denied yet.. as for being a regular that my cfs sit freely with, I wouldn't have a problem with another PL coming up to her, it's her job and I am happy for her make money. On the other hand if I went out of my way to come see her by her behest and she disappears the whole time I'm there, you best believe I will grab a bunch of dances from someone else.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    @mikey while it definitely gets the stunts a flocking, money as my only vice to attract the honeys still isn't something I want to uphold. Being rich, don't mind peacocking that. Use as a form to get women...eh you older gentleman can wear that proudly. I guess its age difference as you said.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    If you haven't been to the club much, or haven't gotten many dances from her, you will most likely not have any luck pulling her away. You have nothing to lose to ask a waitress to let a dancer know you are want to see her. However, you will probably have not luck getting her to leave. First off the waitress may not even tell her, and that's even if you are one of the dancers regulars. Even if the guy she is sitting with isn't buying dances, if she is popular she will have other regulars waiting to get a dance from her. If she doesn't know you then there is no reason for her to leave her current customer to see you. Now if you are one of her regular customers, then just walking by her and waving is usually enough to get her to stop by. I have seen it many times over the years, where one of my favorites has a regular customer that comes in about once a month who she will spend hours with in the club sitting at his table, and will give dancers to her other regular customers when her big spending customer is taking a break, and other than visit the stage would not interact with any non regular customers. One dancer who retired about a year ago, had this regular who would show up once a month and sit with her for hours, and would come just to see her. She would regularly get at least 30 songs from him, at $25 a pop. Most of the time he would just sit down and talk to her or give her a shoulder and back massage, and she rarely had to give him an actual lap dance for more than four songs the entire time. When this big spender was there, the club would rarely call her to the stage. Unless you were one of her regular customers, she would likely not even stop by even if you asked her. When she saw me, she would stop by and always ask if I was going to get a lot of dances. If I said yes, then she would let him know. That guy hasn't been back since she retired.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I don't ever ask a dancer over. I have been the guy who had a hot dancer or occassionally two or more sitting at his table for 2 or more hours. All she was drinking was a beer. Sometimes two or three if she stayed at my table a long time. I would get a couple of ten dollar table dances of she had been sitting with me for an hour or two. I think she enjoyed my company. She said we were like drinking buddies. I thought she was hot. The problem I occasionally had was getting her to leave. She was slow to take hints that I wanted time alone so that other dancers could dance for me. She got in a habit of sitting with me for 2 to 4 hours almost every time I showed up no matter how crowded the club was. I remember I lost track of time one night. The club was packed. I had 3 dancers sitting at my table at that moment and most tables were full with no dancers. Orqobably only 8 to 11 dancers were in the club and I had 3 just talking at my table. The one hot dancer was also popular and other dancers often came over. I liked it at times. After a long while it starts seeming like she was like a pussy blocker at times even though there were a couple of dancers that sneaked in table dances with me. I never really figured out why she wanted to sit and talk for so long. Eventually she got the message that I wanted more time alone to get other dances from others. Another dancer who sat with me a long time was about the same age as me and wanted to go out. I didn't get that vibe from the younger dancer. She was more like an air dancer. She was hot too though. I only bought table dances after an hour or two.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Maybe she started off talking with me to pass the time when the club was slow and just enjoyed my company after a while. If her dances weren't air dances for the most part, I might have spent more on her. The dancer who wanted to go out with me didn't do air dances. She even bought her own drinks. For a while in the club I thought most dancers bought their own or already had one from another table. I thought it was nice to be a regular instead of the guy off the street buying the drinks.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    If I see a dancer I want sitting with someone I politely go over and say: "excuse me but whenever, if ever, you are free I'd like to spend time with you". If you get a no, you're still even. Any other reply is a profit. When I am sitting with a dancer and not planning on spending and it happens to me I usually tell the guy to spend and be nice and wish them both well.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Fan yourself with 100s.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    ilbbaicnl has the best answer
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion