tuscl

If She.....

enquiz2001
Florida
If you get a private dance with a stripper, and she places the beaver over your face, do you hold back or take a taste? Happened to me. Didn't taste.

14 comments

• chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    "If anything, I'm more hesitant about suckling. For one thing, it's offered so often that it's lost its novelty."

I can't imagine that. I figure if, at 43, I still am fascinated and pleased by the human female breast, it's a permanent condition. Like my mother said, the boy babies always do take longer to get weaned...
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    If anything, I'm more hesitant about suckling. For one thing, it's offered so often that it's lost its novelty. And, more so than with the pussy, I can get as much enjoyment out of nipples just across my lips with maybe a quick tongue flick.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Chitown, I'll partake of some nipple if it lingers on the lips long enough. My point is that like you I'd need to be pretty sure it is being offered (the kitty in your case). In the case of the kitty that'd have to be pretty clear and I may still be reluctant. I even think of the "where's that been" in the case of the nipple, but the worst you're likely to get there is the flu.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Some things in this life you can never be certain of. I just assume the worst. If the day comes when people start dropping dead from licking stripper pussy, I may regret it. Until then, I did it my fucking way.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I'm with Chitown, I'm not interested. I don't know where it's been.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Well I knew somebody would come along and get all serious about it. Of course I only dive in when I'm sure it's being offered. I'm a little easier to convince than Chitown, though.
  • easyed14
    19 years ago
    If it's within a tongues length distance, I consider myself invited. Of course, it has to pass the sniff test first.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I've had it pretty darn close, but never dove in. I think I'm with ChiTown. I'm even reluctant to suck the nipple dragged across my lips sometimes.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Let's not go overboard here, AN. The nipple was made to be sucked, whereas I think of cunnilingus as a social innovation...a pleasant and salutory innovation, doubtless, but an innovation nonetheless.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    That's pretty hard core. I think she'd pretty much have to mash it in my face before I assumed that I was supposed to taste it rather than just look at it.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Why worry about what you can't smell? Dive in!
  • enquiz2001
    19 years ago
    Only one problem with the smell - if you got a cold you are SOL. Then again, one shouldn't be out spreading his germs anyway!!!!
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    LOL!!!! I agree with Shadow.

• Yoda
    19 years ago
    If I can't smell it coming I'll dive right in....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion