tuscl

It was so cold...

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Snow and frigid temperatures cover much of the US. It was so cold in Detroit that a stripper's tongue stuck to my dick.

Anyone want to comment on how cold it is where they live?

24 comments

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    I had a jacket on yesterday. 52, brrrrrr!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    It was so cold in Soda City that my GF felt right at home.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    It was so cold that I thought that I had lost my dick.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Lets see wife and I went skiing last Friday. The temperature when we arrived was minus 17 and the wind was a steady 20 mph, gusting as high as 35. 12" of fresh snow, the lightweights stayed home and I cannot remember ever having a better day doing anything.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Does the cold shoulder count?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Only when it plays with her cold cash.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    It was 69 and sunny yesterday.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    It was SO cold here in DC that the Republicans had to snuggle up with the Democrats to stay warm. We really needed a few more days .....
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Dice-Brother, you're cold hearted. Don't ever change.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    There have been some interesting contrasts regarding the cold weather in the eastern U.S. Within a few days time, TV news reported that one day it was warmer in Anchorage than in Nashville and Atlanta. Another was that parts of Siberia were warmer than Chicago. That's COLD !!!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    The coldest I have ever skied is -14. At that temp you best make sure all skin is covered.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I had to change a starter in a pick up with -14° temp with wind at 20 mph after digging the snow out from under it . I needed to start the truck to get warmed up
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    It wuz so cold my bro Zip suked a heat pad befor he suked my dick !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Luv u zip bro !
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Juiice my man. You know I think of you as my lil' bro that rides the short bus. But how many times do i have to tell you that ain't me. Not sure who it is...maybe DoctorPhil. He seems to dig your Juiicey antics.

But seriously dude...stop letting strange men suck yo' dick. They might take advantage of your naïveté.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Zip, I'm sure that Juice's ravings are merely the result of hypothermia caused by his being outside in this fiendishly cold weather. He should be treated with empathy and warmth! (Pun intended)
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    True dat ATACdawg. Da Juiiceman don't mean no harm... Hope the dude has found a nice warm place to hang at.
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    It was so cold that I saw a congressman with his hands in his own pockets.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    ^^^Classic!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I swear this is true. It was so cold that a water pipe in my attorney's office froze and broke.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm still waiting for someone to say-
    "How cold was it?"
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It was so cold – my cum froze before it hit the floor
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Below zero
  • motorhead
    11 years ago