tuscl

A good answer if a dancer asks whether you like natural or fake

Just tell her you like them flexible.
She was happy.
I had not seen hers yet.
I suspected she had implants with her just asking the question and using the word fake as well.

Plus it isn't much fun to feel rock hard implants in my opinion.

Have you been asked this question or how do you respond?

18 comments

• DandyDan
    11 years ago
    The only girl who ever asked me that one was one of my old favorites whose tits probably were overly saggy. Apparently the club owner offered to get her implants, but she rejected it, which was a good thing. I knew a girl who accepted that offer, and she got stuck in the club owner's other business affairs, essentially because he paid for her tits. Ultimately, natural tits feel better than fake ones, even if they don't always look better.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I've jimmy jammed a ton of women with implants but never dated one with them. The worst boob job I've ever seen was where her tits started at her collar bone,creepy.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    It is a canard that enhanced boobs are rock hard and unattractive. I can testify that good implants look good and feel good. I also like the taste.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    The last time I saw my last favorite, she was back from a hiatus. When she came over to sit with me, she showed me the pups, and ask what I thought of her "redo". My response was to check them tactically, taste a nip, then I told her I preferred the original job. When she asked why, I just said these were over the top and way out of proportion to her overall body structure.

I thought her reply to that was excellent. She stated, with a smile, that she had had many positives said from others, but none of them knew the old pups as well as I did.

I guess they were good for her from a business investment, but I sure missed the older. I wish I'd know the God given ones. Pictures of her back then looked just fine to me.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    I think a lot of guys say they look good because 1) it isn't worth getting in a fight or ruin the evening over 2) she spent thousands of dollars on her man attractors.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    It usually depends on the cost. You get what you pay for. Procedures sub $5K are generally not very good. Spending over double that doesn't always guarantee perfection, but they are almost always better than naturals.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    IMO, a nice set of natural tits can't be beat. At the same time, a set of subpar naturals can be fixed up with quality implants. So, my answer is always something along the lines of not really caring about natural or enhanced as long as they look and feel nice. It's hard to say fake tits look more unnatural than real ones, I've seen plenty of bodies with natural tits that just don't fit on the frame they're attached to.

I'll jump on deogol's bandwagon too, I think a lot of guys say they like them because its generally beneficial to be complementary rather than negative. It's hard to tell a girl she just spent $10k on something that made her look worse. It's also impossible to compare without plenty of hands on experience with the old set.

That's just tits though, I've still yet to see an enhanced ass that I like. Maybe I have and just didn't know it was enhanced, but not knowingly.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If they exist they are real
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I like herbal.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I tell them that it is the Woman behind the breasts that counts the most. That covers size differences too. I'm NOT lying when I say that to them.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^full of shit
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I was thinking of saying if I can feel them, I think they are all real. lol
    I don't know why some girls think of them as fake. I would call them enhanced if anything.
    I guess for simplicity sake when asking lots of guys, she just says fake.
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    The newer tear drp shed, gummy bear implants are by far better than the older round, silicone implants. The newer ones, in the right lady, are gorgeous because they're a little firmer than the old ones, they maintain their perkiness. FYI, harder implants are usually because of contracture, a condition that needs the implants exchanged.
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    ^ tear dropped, not tear drp shed.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I wonder if most dancers periodically get new implants? I remember one or two dancers kept getting new implants every couple of years. One kept getting bigger.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    shark,

I only know of my last fave getting a do over. However, I don't think it is uncommon for any that have had the procedure.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Actually, breast implants do have a finite life. One dancer that I met (granted she's 45 but could pass for 28) had had three operations, each requiring a slightly larger implant. She was originally a small B when she began dancing, and a couple of idiot customers and other dancers teasing prompted the operation. Thing is, she is very petite and would have looked great even today. She says that knowing what she knows now, she wouldn't have had them altered.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I've been asked a few times, and I always say I like natural. Even babes with implants will agree they are better, but I do agree, there are some very impressive fake racks to be had out there!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion