tuscl

Pole Skills

ime
Fuck Joe Biden
Friday, January 3, 2014 3:53 PM
this girl has them and they are insane. She dances on the ceiling at about the 40 second mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpShrf0In…

19 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I have NO interest in seeing a dancer on a stage pole.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Thumbs up for me.

Hey Papi_Chulo, is she your type?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    "I have NO interest in seeing a dancer on a stage pole."

This is NOT NEW news! Why can't you USE the SEARCH function on this SITE to FIND that out?
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Wow. That was a truly jaw-dropping slide down. Glad she got stopped
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    The impressive part is that she can do it with the extra weight.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Impressive pole skills. But I'm only interested in dancers' looks.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I saw Papi in the video! :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Great post IME. This is how we should start the new year off with-posts about strippers. Strippers with skills. I was impressed. It's like Fear Factor meets Players Club.

On another note. It's always interesting to watch the differences in strip club culture from region to region.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    The "music" would keep me out of that club. A few seconds and I stopped the video.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I have NO interest in seeing a dancer on a stage pole.

Clearly a faggot
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    Great show! But I can't help but think about the club liability associated with a fall of a dancer literally crawling on the 30 ft high ceiling.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    HungryGiraffe - Money makes people do dumb things.

http://www.ballerstatus.com/2012/02/23/m…
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I say, give her credit for crossing the Jack Ass-Color Line. Usually it's Whites and Latinos who do dumb, death defying bullshit like bungee jumping, rock climbing, and big wave surfing. She the Rosa Parks of high flying strippers.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    and with the amount of money they literally had to sweep up off the stage she probably doesn't have to extras. It can be done.
  • SketchinGuy
    11 years ago
    That is some serious athletic ability...that which I most respect in a stripper. Cute girls are a dime a dozen, but truly great pole work is not done by too many of them. I agree with Clubber about the music, though. Also the broom at the beginning was distracting.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve been to KOD Miami a few times but it’s not really my type of club.

Due to ballers & rappers; KOD has become pretty famous but b/c of this it is now more of an “event” or party; than a strip club.

The dancer “Tip Drill” mentioned by shadow became famous b/c of her pole work @ KOD & now KOD is trying to milk the pole shit for all it’s worth.

The club has a lot of beautiful ebonies from all over the country – but the actual dances are not very good since it is the party/event/pole which they tend to focus on & hype up.

On weekends the club is full of female custies just hanging out & partying. I tend to stay away from heavy female custy SCs since IME those clubs become more of a party than a SC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    There are some black clubs that hold pole competitions.

Below is a pole competition @ Club Onyx Philly – that is one strong chick in the red stockings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6dAl4Ey…

• Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    Just wow
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Other than the drop from the top to the floor, Remy Redd was too damned slow. Other than that she just sat on the floor posing. Really lame if you ask me.

I saw many dancers over the years who performed amazing pole tricks, and could really work the stage. Many were practically spinning tops how fast they moved around the pole, and did it very sexily too. There was nothing sexy about that show, just boring, I have seen well over a dozen climb to the ceiling and do splits and did it a lot better than her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion