tuscl

Dancers wearing Christmas themed outfits

Saturday, December 21, 2013 8:34 AM
So were only a few days from Christmas. How do you guys feel about dancers wearing Christmas themed outfits? I love it. Any outfit that is unique and not the same ol' boring bikini that it seems like all of them wear is a big plus in my book. This is also why I'm a big fan of clubbing around Halloween. So, you guys seen any cool Christmas outfits in the past? Share your stories. I can't recall ever clubbing in the past around Christmas, so I don't know what to expect. But I will be clubbing Christmas week this year and hopefully I'll see some cool outfits.

23 comments

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Not yet. But my sweetie with a bow on her ass and a mistletoe belly ring would be awesome.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I like a little, sexy Christmas outfit. I saw some on Thursday. Dancers wore such things as tiny short skirts of red and white. It put me in the holiday spirit.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    you guys should take your ATF/CF to the store and buy her a sexy lil santa outfit if you really want to see her in one. Hey if she has no style, make one for her, what that's gonna cost like....50 bucks tops? I would if I could.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Typically the ones that I have seen are a short red jacket with white furry trim, a floppy red hat and bare legs. Cute to look at but usually tame dances.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Ribbon pasties (that easily come off!)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Check out all the ho ho ho's
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm with you GV. Especially when the skirts so short that we get some butt cheek action.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    In Visions (NOLA) last week I saw one dancer wearing a "bikini" top consisting of two bright red, very small, stockings covering her nipples and held in place by string. Her G-string was also bright red and she had attached a sprig of holly to the front.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Last year I was following my ATF upstairs to VIP and she had a tiny Santa suit on. As I looked at her ass, I realized she had no panties on. When I mentioned it, she laughed and said it only slowed things down.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    The dancers will be rocking their Christmas themed outfits, so the least I can do is wear this [view link] :)
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Its OK as long as she doesn't spend a whole LD song removing everything!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m not big into outfits – a “cute” outfit doesn’t really do much for me. To me personally it’s a distraction. I rarely notice a dancer’s outfit and I don’t recall ever making a decision based on what the dancer was wearing. I actually prefer & get much more turned on by dancers walking about the club naked/topless. To me a dancer’s clothes are a barrier to what I want/prefer.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Sure they can be cute. But nudity or near-nudity is the point of an SC. It always make me feel bad when I hear strippers talking about the effort they put into their outfits and poll tricks. I think they probably hear "oh that's cool!" from a lot of custies, but then it doesn't translate into $$$.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    A nice muff always gets me.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Maybe I'm in the minority but I do pay attention and do care about what a dancer does wear. I like being teased. I like leaving something up to the imagination.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Slick - I agree.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    A big AMEN to Slick on his post. My ATF has a really cute red, green and white plaid bikini top with matching short skirt trimmed with (fake) white fur. For a couple of her stage shows ( all of our private dances) she" forgot" her thing.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I was clubbing last night, and a few dancers had some Christmas themed outfits on. I have to say it looked pretty damn good.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Why no Jewish outfits?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Gator-They're mashugana.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    On the terrible/lack of any modicum of taste side, one of the dancers wore a flashing red and green LED light. Not so bad? It was on a clit ring.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    I'll skip the Christmas theme. All assortment of CosPlay-ey Halloween costumes, however ... jackpot.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Guys, I clubbed on Christmas Eve and didn't see one Christmas outfit. :( Oh well, there's always next year
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion