tuscl

Why BBBJ but CFS

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 8:32 AM
In a lot of reviews with "extras" the guys will have a BBBJ but CFS. Why? Is it because we fear STDs from vaginal penetration more than from oral? Or does a BBBJ really feel that much better than a CBJ? Maybe it's so they don't get the dancer pregnant?

16 comments

• Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Only do Bare Back Full Service.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    216: "In a lot of reviews with 'extras' the guys will have a BBBJ but CFS. Why?" I think it's something that guys will tell you they don't want, or don't do because of the risk of STDs. Same thing guys said years ago when extras weren't as standard as they are now - something they didn't want or due to STD risks. Kind of patting themselves on the back/making a virtue out of necessity. I think the real reason is just that's it's not offered that often. If it were I bet they would engage despite whatever rationalizations for not they currently offer at the moment.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    BBFS is a mess for the girl, and she has to clean up if she's working. BBBJ is neat and clean. Girls might say they have an STD fear and some do, but I've yet to meet a girl (not just dancers)that wouldn't fuck me bareback at some point when there was access to a shower.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Many dancers I know will do BBBJ but only CFS. The reasons, I think, are: 1. More chance of STD from FS 2. Risk of pregnancy from FS 3. Reserving the intimacy of FS for boyfriend /husband
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    "Or does a BBBJ really feel that much better than a CBJ?" Your mileage may vary, of course, but for me, CBJ is so unsatisfying that I only bother with it if I want to see the visual of her mouth on my dick, the sensation is sorely lacking. I prefer BBHJ over CBJ, to tell you the truth.
  • newmark
    11 years ago
    I think the market drives it. There is enough fear on both sides to make BBDS fairly unavailable.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I was offered bbfs plenty of times (not by strippers). I always declined though. Bitches don't want to take showers before they fuck and I am unable to perform the withdrawal method properly. Plus std risk is higher in vaginal/anal than with oral. I don't want to go up to a girl singing: "Have a baby by me baby, be on welfare"
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I think CDC stats back up that FS has a higher STD transmission rate. Oral's not really sex according to Billy Clinton. Why the F@#$ would you risk knocking her up? Child support is expensive. (So are antiviral drugs) I'd also agree with the "clean up" issue.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    As mjx01 says, according to the CDC, statistically, oral sex (irrespective of who gives or gets) has a lower incidence of STD transmission than vaginal or anal intercourse. For those of you poor sods who haven't experienced the freedom of getting snipped, pregnancy obviously is an issue.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I'm snipped. Most men should consider it when they hit 40ish. You do tend to have a lot more unprotected sex though.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    Estafador- there is no way to perform the withdrawal method properly. Lol.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I always go cbj, the chicks don't care who they blow, and who needs to explain a weird itch to the wife, lol!
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I idiotically never got a vasectomy so except for my wife I haven't done bareback fs with strippers or dates more than 2-3 times in almost 25 years.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Heard the snip makes you feel less inclined to have sex at all.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    @ sofaking: Not nearly as awkward as explaining why SHE has a strange itch! @ Esta: I can say from experience (27 years) that it does not :-)
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion