tuscl

Bras and Panties

Clackport
Washington
I was at a concert recently, and a girl threw her bra on stage, the performer ended up keeping the bra. It got me thinking that I should start collecting dancers' bras and panties. I could showcase it at my house like these panties are from babydoll, this bra is from candy lol. Dancers bring plenty of bras and panties with them on shift, so giving us a pair shouldn't be a problem.

Have you ever had a dancer let you keep her bra and/or panties?

Do you have any interest in keeping a dancer's bra and/or panties?

22 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Don't have any interest in keeping them. What concert did you go to?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Drake
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I doubt they were from Victoria's Secret

I've taken my ATF out shopping to VS several times and that shit is outrageously priced. Doubt too many young girls would be throwing money away.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I have some thongs that chicks left over at my place. I think some do that on purpose so they can return.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Ranukam, my collection is pretty extensive. I've been collecting for years. It's more interesting than collecting stamps.

I have many more panties than bras. A good bra for a big boobed girl can be expensive. The panties are cheaper and many of them are from Victoria's Secret.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I have a collection of toothbrushes for the lovely young ladies who choose to stay the night. On asked me if she was Wednesday and which bitch is Friday.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    that's nasty. Their sweaty bodies been all over that shit. Panties are even worse. Their smell's all over that dirty shit. No thanks.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Esta-There is no finer fragrance known to mankind than the aroma of La Papaya. I use to date this broad who loved to run. We'd run or jog and get sweaty then get even more sweaty at home. No pre-sex shower. Just pure, raw, animalistic fornication and perspiration. Oh jeah.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I was thinking more of a collection of used condoms. This was Paris, this one was Bambi, this one was Portia, etc.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    EWWWWW SHADOW, That's SICK.

@Slick dude, after all that, you didn't mind them smelling like fish? You're one tough nut to crack (pause)
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Love the 'wrapping paper' a lot but, let's be clear, I don't save it; I want the 'gift' inside!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    "Their sweaty bodies been all over that shit"
    Esta- I love that shit!

I gotta start the bra and panties club for strippers at my house!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Jackslash... That's how it's done, good job!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    As much of a boobologist as my faves, know I am, only two have ever left a bra behind, at my house. One was intentional, I could tell. It needed to be thrown out anyway. As Jack mentioned, bras are expensive, particularly for my kind of dancers (heh, heh). So, most are careful not to leave them behind.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    One dancer wanted to trade me their bra for my shirt. I lost my shirt
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    www.ebanned.net a knock off ebay site for woman selling their used panties and bras
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I've run into a few dancers who would regularly sell their panties to fetish customers. But when the subject of customers stealing their shit came up they got really pissy. Apparently stealing their bras & panties is heavily frowned upon.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Strippers are as pissed when the custy has fun and they get no money as the custy is pissed when the stripper gets money and they have no fun.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Damn women have so so many different ways to make a buck. Why men only have 2?
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Crazyjoe, I bet you look GOOD in that bra that you traded for LOL!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    CJ prefers the term, masierre.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion