tuscl

So, I tried out one of those Liquid Lapdance things...

Monday, December 2, 2013 3:54 AM
I've seen other people review them here, so I thought I'd throw my two cents in. I wore it on two different trips to the club and had lap dances with three different girls. Two of the girls were girls I'd never had dances with before, and I could barely get either of them to grind. (And one went on and on about how good my pheromones smelled. Um, what the fuck? Stop talking about my goddamn smell and grind, girl...) Those first two don't count, due the severe lack of grinding. But the third girl, Kayla... that's the only thing she does during a dance. So I had dances with her on both trips as well. She knew what was going on in terms of me wearing it (indeed, she's the reason I was trying a LL in the first place, actually at her urging.) Across both trips, I can tell you one thing: I never had an orgasm. And the lap dances with Kayla lasted 5 and 6 songs each. (Which is waaaay more songs in a row than I ever normally do.) And the only thing she did was grind. Grind with her ass, grind with her pussy, grind with her anything I wanted. It feels really spectacular, but the big issue is my cock won't stay in one place, it's so lubricated in there that it slides around like it's on a slip 'n slide. On the first trip, I used the lube that came with the LL. On the second trip, I broke out the Gun Oil, which is a vastly better lube than that thick stuff that comes with it. A couple times during the second dance with Kayla I thought I might get there, but then my dick would slide to a useless position and reset everything, so to speak. My only thought is the sweat pants I were wearing were TOO lose. (Because these sweat pants are way bigger than they need to be, which is why I wear them.) I'm going to give this thing one more shot under khakis instead of sweat pants, thinking the tension from somewhat tighter fabric may hold my cock in place better. If it doesn't work this time, I'm probably done using them. But, so far, my overall impression of them is this: It'll make lap dances feel way better than they normally do, but you aren't gonna have an orgasm from them. Too many logistical problems. Also, it's a minor thing, but it feels really creepy to be wearing one of these without the dancer knowing you are. (Then again, the girl who kept sniffing me and saying things like, "Your smell is satisfying my need for butter and fats!" was equally creepy, so I didn't care in that particular case. That was the most bizarre lapdance I've ever had, by the way.) But for a girl I actually liked, it seems weird to be wearing one without her knowing. I don't know when I'm going back to see Kayla again, but hopefully later this week. I'll post an update if anyone cares. And that's my review.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Great review. Satisfied my curiosity. Now I'm positive that I won't be trying one.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    "Your smell is satisfying my need for butter and fats!" WTF??? What is the lube that comes with LLD?
  • CaptDan
    11 years ago
    In terms of the butter and fat comment, I have no idea. Near the end of the dance (after talking about my smell the entire dance) she says, "I'm going to roll on you so I smell like you all night!" and then, "I'm definitely going to have to change my panties after this." I have no idea. This girl is weird. She also said she wished her dogs smelled like me. I don't know. As for lube, it came in an unmarked container, but it's kinda thick and not real nice. A thin lube, like gun oil, felt much better. If I could keep my cock in one place, I think I'd have like my experience much more.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    +1 shadowcat If I had any doubts before, I have absolutely none now. I'll leave them to others.
  • jacobs.patrick7
    11 years ago
    At $19/pair, you should ask for your money back. They have a "world's first orgasm guarantee". Nice review captain. [view link]
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    well i know to never buy them. Guess we shall stick to just condoms huh? Never like that feeling of that sticky lube anyway (i only dealt with it on condoms but that was bad too). Probably make me loose a boner from the lube feeling.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Astroglide liquid is my lube of choice; it might work better than the thicker stuff like KY (or Astroglide gell) which is really more for a rectal exam than vaginal penetration.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'll stick to the pussy. Thanks for the review.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    SC +1 Dan, thanks for TOFTT. Having invested $20 in LL you may want to continue to experiment with different lubes. Perhaps, using less amount of a lube that doesn't dry out along with different pants to produce just enough glide for the grind w/o encouraging 'roaming dick.' "'ll post an update if anyone cares." Hell yea, you've invested enough time and $$ already might as well get something out of the experience that benefits you and fellow TUSCLers.
  • MrDeuce
    11 years ago
    For a contrasting viewpoint on Liquid Lapdance, read on: I bought a 3-pack for about $40 in March because I was looking for an alternative to condoms, which don't always stay in place during an energetic set of lap dances. Since then I have clubbed roughly 30 times wearing the LLD, and I believe that every visit ended happily. As far as "roaming dick" is concerned, it helps that my regular dancers know enough to continue whatever they're doing that makes me hard in the first place. Once I'm both erect and lubricated, there's no doubt how the dance will end :) One more thing: the OP remarked that "it feels really creepy to be wearing one of these without the dancer knowing you are". Since my goal is to get off and her goal is to get me off, I don't find it creepy at all to use a product that facilitates our mutual goal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Nice write up Dan; thanks for taking the time. I think I’ll stick to commando and thin sweatpants and shorts for now.
  • CaptDan
    11 years ago
    Just to clarify: I didn't hate the Liquid Lapdance. It just didn't make me cum. The most intense moments were probably more intense than anything I'd ever done in a lap dance. Just to clarify, I've never LDKed during a dance, either with or without a LL. If I could keep my cock from roaming around and going wherever it wants, I'd probably think the LL is the greatest thing ever. It works well, just not perfectly. Still not sure when i'm gonna give it a third and final try. Possibly Thursday of this week.
  • bman77
    11 years ago
    I have had the same experience as Mr. Deuce. posted a review back in I believe October. Multiple uses and multiple multiple happy endings. No trouble cumming. The grind of a lapdance feels very good but can also get a little rough on the dick occasionally. these pants take away that discomfort and it feels great. I do wish they could be a little thinner to increase the sensation. A company rep says they are working on that, we'll see. The only issue I've had and continue to have is wtf happens if the girl puts her hand down your pants That would be embarrassing, at least for me. Only use in a club with grinding only.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion