tuscl

Are You Planning to Cut Back your SCing during the Holidays ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Saturday, November 30, 2013 9:18 PM
jack posted on his “Black Friday” thread about it being a bit slow. I can understand it being Black Friday and it being a daytime visit for jack. Do you plan on cutting back on SCing b/c of holiday expenditures? In the past has it looked slower to you at your SC during the holidays – have you heard your faves complaining about it being slower during the holidays?

16 comments

• Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Fuck no. If anything, I'm gearing UP my clubbing--especially in mid-December with Xmas drawing nearer and nearer. Some great deals to be had thanks to the last-minute shoppers.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    No. My finances are in good shape. Do I ever hear a dancer complain about it being slower during the holidays? I hear them complain about it being slow all of the time. LOL.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I will be cutting back on all discretionary spending everywhere for the forseeable future. I just ate a high eight figure bullet at the exploration camp.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Sorry to hear Art – I guess being an entrepreneur comes with high rewards but also high risks. Hope things work out and that the best is still in your future.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Single mothers get desparate to buy things for children in December. Dancers who are single mothers must make money. I can't stand the whining, but I love the deals.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I would say I'm saving up for it....but I still have shit to buy. Want some leather gloves with smart touch fingers lined with some sort of warm material...like cashmere..or wool. Plus gotta stock up on some bill cosby sweaters for the holiday. I always wanted to do that. Maybe I'll save some money for the club...but by then, it'll probably be new years and nobody goes during that day.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I usually do, because Christmas shopping is just too time consuming, plus you can't control the weather, and on top of that this year, I just got a new car this year and at some point soon, I got to get my first oil change on that, which is another time-consuming trip to the dealer. Add in the fact my work takes a physical toll on me and sometimes, I just don't want to go stripclubbing. That said, I did go tonight even though I said in one of my earlier threads I wouldn't this weekend, but sometimes you just have to go and I did tonight, although it was disappointing, but some of that was me not being all here today.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Let's take a look at Slicks's December spending- 12/1-Mama n Papa Slick's 40th Anniversary 12/1-Slick's Favorite Female Cousin's Birthday 12/9-Slick's Uncle Buck and Baby Buck's Birthday 12/12-Slick's Goddaughter's 18th birthday. Insert Jokes. 12/17-Slick's 91 year old Gramma's birthday. 12/18-Poppa Slick's birthday and Brother-In-Law's birthday. 12//31-Registration due. Plus 13 kids. I still fuck them mamas and take care of business.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I got Christmas done, Son.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I plan to give myself the Christmas present of additional strip club visits. I have everything I need, but I enjoy strip clubs and it makes me feel good to give donations to single moms.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I made the calls,all systems go.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Cut back? Nope. Will increase spending for the holidays.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    $ isn't a problem, I just don't have enough time to get shit done anymore. Work has been kicking my ass the last 3 months. Haven't been to my current "go to" club since Aug. Fuck. Only 3 weekends until xmas, one of which is already booked up. Hoping to squeeze in some club time one of the other two weekend, but not confident.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Technically, yes. But only because there are enough girls looking for holiday money that they're more willing to go OTC, and I'd rather spend my money in a cheap, private, lockable hotel room than in a barely curtained "VIP" room, no matter if the bartender likes me and looks the other way.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Art: "I just ate a high eight figure bullet at the exploration camp." Yikes! What happened???
  • Rachelmmm
    11 years ago
    The girls in my club have said that this time of year is when things first start picking up and around Valentine's Day is the absolute busiest. They've said that the summertime is the worst time of year for them
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion