tuscl

NEED A JOB??? SCORES DETROIT!

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The new Scores strip club is hiring:

"Hiring every tue from 5pm-9pm ENTERTAINERS,bartenders,servers,bar backs , door girls"

I'm thinking of applying. I've worked too many years in offices, being bored to death by the daily routine and my co-workers. I want to work with strippers and drink all day.

But what position should I apply for?

1. Entertainer (stripper)--This would probably require a sex-change operation. No thanks.
2. Server--I could do this, but I don't believe a male server would get many tips.
3. Valet--This would be a job I could do, but I would be outside without a view of the strippers.
4. Bathroom troll--I suppose I could do this job too, but I still cling to some scraps of self-respect.
5. Bouncer--I would need to be bigger and tougher. This is not a job for a 98 pound weakling.
6. Bartender--This sounds like the best fit. I would be inside the club where I could stare at the stripper all day. But I would have to learn how to mix drinks.

What job would you apply for?

14 comments

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    Bartender. As a man, you can easily talk man talk with other patrons and give out amazing advice on the ladies. With the ladies, you can mingle and give them what they love...and that would all be apart of the job
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    House Dad! Someone has to make sure the girls are ready to go! It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it!

Failing that, I'd apply to be a bartender.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Security camera supervisor. (VIP room, only.)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    General manager.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Fluffier - I'd like to get them primed before they go on stage.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Bathroom Troll in the Ladies Room.

Ken
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Monthly gynecologist.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Valet sounds cool, I'm sure they walk the ladies to their cars at the end of the night, to protect them from PL's. Lol!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I think shadow hit it – I think you’d make an excellent GM – and this would def give you ample opportunity to “interact” w/ the dancers (preferably alone w/ them in your office)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    You can use us TUSCLers as references – we can vouch for your SC experience and expertise.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Laundry attendant. Smell those dirty panties. Yeah, baby!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Owner. That's where the POWER is!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    They are hiring for bathroom troll? Looks like there is employment hope for txtittyfan after all!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I would probably have to work for several clubs as the official dancer screener. Club tells me off the record what type of girl they are looking for and I audition them or screen the dancer as the first step. towards a job. Hey if she is good, I'll give her a good recommendation. With high turnover, I know I would be busy but probably not enough with just one club.
    Actually this job sounds risky. I would bring protection.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion