tuscl

Kissing strippers

skibum609
Massachusetts
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 1:46 PM
How many of you will kiss the dancers, or attempt to do so in a lap dance or private room? Do you worry about disease? Would you perform oral sex on a dancer? No I am a virgin so don't ask.

28 comments

• TxVegas
    11 years ago
    I am uncomfortable kissing a dancer or performing oral on them. I am worried about disease
  • preferblones
    11 years ago
    i kiss them wherever it smells good.
  • pineconepartyliquor
    11 years ago
    When it comes to ITC, as long as their breath doesn't stink and they move in for the kiss first, I am totally down for kissing but it doenst happen often. I've proably eaten more stripper pussy and ass during LD's than actual kissing on the lips. OTC its a whole different story.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    I love kissing strippers during a LD. And I've eaten more than my share of pussy during LDs as well. Two of my favorite things to do in LDs is eat pussy and DFK.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I will not go down on a dancer for obvious reasons, but if the dancer initiates the kissing I have no problem going along with it. I will not initiate the kissing though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m into DFK and DATY w.r.t. DFK; it’s always possible one can catch something but probably not something that can kill you (I think). IME very few dancers are into kissing but if they are down then so am I. w.r.t. DATY – I enjoy it but do not partake often b/c dealing with those kinds of fluids can def be more potentially harmful IMO. It has been pretty widely reported in the medical literature of a link, or possible link; b/w DATY and oral/throat cancer in men (primarily from women carrying HPV)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    It really depends on how much I want to taste another man's cum that day. So, no, never.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I've done it, but usually only with dancers I've known for a while.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I am uncomfortable kissing a dancer or performing oral on them. I am worried about disease" Why would you even touch a dancer then?
  • ime
    11 years ago
    ^^he didn't say he wouldn't do things covered with a dancer, and he answered the OP's question. YOu did nothing nor brought nothing to further the conversation, you just posted for the sake of posting and starting some shit and being a dickhead. why are you such a douchenozzle?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I can't wait til the quality of life no longer matters to me.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    I don't eat out the strippers Michael Douglas has eaten.
  • bxbomber51
    11 years ago
    I do like DFK especially during a great LD or VIP and the dancer seems really into it. I remember the first time a dancer DFK'ed me during a VIP - I was not fingering her but was wiggling my fingers tips near her asshole as I squeezed her ass cheeks and pushed her against my hard cock as she was grinding me and all of a sudden she said she was gonna cum and DFK'ed me. It was very hot, and caused me to respond similarly to her. With respect to DATY, I did it once after a dancer gave me an unsolicited BBBJ w/C on belly, and only one other time trying to influence a BBBJ while receiving a HJ in a 69 position. She was letting me finger her the entire time, so I decided to keep going to see if she'd take it in her mouth. She did not, but did stroke me to completion.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Yeah , I kiss em. What I don't know, don't hurt me. :) Now if they want me to eat pussy, they had better be paying me.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ime, it is a legitimate question given his expressed qualms about disease, whether you agree or not.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Grand-Hahahahaha>
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I only do orals on girls who have shown me paperwork.....so NONE for strippers. I get kissed, I never initiate the kiss, although that's not to say I'm pleased they kissed me either. Usually catching me always off guard
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Then again, I never gave ANY girl oral, so a stripper definetely wouldn't be the first.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Do you have paperwork at the ready to show any woman who asks YOU Estafador?
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Kissing is very pleasurable. "Yes, you want her Look at her, you know you do. It's possible she wants you, too. There is one way to ask her It don't take a word. Not a single word. Go on and kiss the girl."
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    First of all, I haven't been to too many clubs where you can get away with kissing the dancers. Secondly, at the ones where you can, you still don't want to kiss most of them, for obvious reasons. That said, the ones I have some familiarity with, I will kiss them.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Of course I do alucard (not trolling)...generally
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I've kissed strippers before and enjoyed the heck out of it. There's something amazing about a beautiful woman straddling you, grinding her pussy on you, and feeling her tongue in your mouth. DATY on the other hand seems more risky to me and I have stayed away.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I'm seeing 2 sisters at my fave club and the highlight of those visits is DFK with either one of them. The younger one is very aggressive with her hot little tongue and the older one is very open to DATY and BJs OTC. I just can't get enough of them.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    I'll kiss girls at non-extras clubs.
  • occurious
    11 years ago
    I never initiate kissing a dancer during a LD and honestly until this year I had never really had a dancer initiate much either in the realm of kissing. Other oral acts yes kissing no. This year I had some topless dances from an older dancer at Deja Vu in COI and they were some of the most sensual dancers I've ever had. She never offered extras but we got totally into DFK. I've gone back to her a few times and it's always the same, it's an incredibly erotic experience.
  • newmark
    11 years ago
    I am down for either, especially kissing.
  • Vin66
    11 years ago
    Most dancers have a no kissing rule. The first time I went to champagne it was with three ladies. We had fun, two ere 69ing for my entertainment pleasure. The other lady and I started making out sloppily, I pushed her gstring aside and rubbed her clit. Only time u have really made out with a dancer. She came, she got crazy wet and just about screamed, yeah I'm awesome.. Well and she was crazy sensitive:. Later I had a regular dancer. We got talking about kissing and dancers. I said "it's funny but I have girls who will blow me but won't kiss me on the lips" we laughed. Next time I saw her she gave me her usual warm greeting. And gave me a warm kiss on the lips. Guess she decided that it was kind crazy rule too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion