tuscl

if you owned a strip club what kind would it be ?

Monday, November 11, 2013 3:28 PM
A. Extras dive bar B. Upscale Gentlemen Club

29 comments

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    A 1/2.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Ok...explain how that would work clubber ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Kind of upscale but not too flashy where it is to expensive to party there. All the dancers would be curvy and natural (at least natural tits and butts).
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Upscale extras club. Kind of like the ones I visit every week.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Like the Sapphire in Vegas. Go big or go home.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Between a dive and an upscale.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    All of regular TUSCLers should pool our money and open our own club – yeah that would work wonderfully don’t you think :)
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Law suits !
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I imagine if we managed to get it off the ground we'd be shut down in a week. I'm not sure I'm ready to get back into the hospitality biz, but if I did do a strip club I'd probably take clubber's advice and shoot for a middle of the road place. Ideally someplace large with variable atmosphere's depending on the section. Similar to Tootsies downstairs and Next Level/VIP technique that caters too the masses yet still has finer appointments and some sense of exclusivity that some seem to crave. I think the more interesting question is "how big" - not that I've looked into it, but I doubt the space is really that big a percentage of operating expenses given the areas strip clubs tend to be in and the other costs.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    I would by a condemd building and turn it into a whore meth lab house
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ joker def seems like he has a keen business mind
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I wonder how things would turn out if the Algonquin kid's table that is the regular TUSCL commentariat were to kick in on a strip club. Bunch a horny PLs gropin' the strippers, BagBoy chanting Man-DANG-A-LOW, Dougsta and Alucard trying to work together. It'll be just like the Justice League and Legion of Doom teaming up to take on Darkseid!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And Juice'll show with a bucket of the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay. FUCK YEAH!!!
  • sexualchoc
    11 years ago
    It would be kinda upscale with ALL NATURAL girls, breasts and booty which would be MANDATORY at my club!
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    B. Because... It would be uber dumb for the owner to be fucking the house girls, and if I can't enjoy the extra, I ain't letting others enjoy them. And, I wouldn't want to risk LE problems in the US. And it's unlikely I could get approval to open a club in a country with better laws as a non-citizen.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    thanks for ruining the fantasy mjx :)
  • canny
    11 years ago
    I'd do something between a dive bar extras club and an upscale club too. The dive bars attract too much police attention and the upscale gentlemen's clubs are too expensive for a lot of customers. I'd have cameras in the private rooms to keep extras under control. It's impossible to keep extras from happening, but I'd make a visible attempt to keep them from happening to keep from being harassed by the cops.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Props to Canny. An above average more blue collar club would be better than overly high end place. So I guess I should also clarify my previous post a bit. Since I would not expect to be able to open a Club in Canada or New Zealand (with more accommodating laws regarding FS), I would run a very tight ship in my hypothetical US club, since I would not be comfortable taking the risks of LE and extra and messing around with the girls in my club. Of course, I'm not sure I ever take the financial risk of running a club under any circumstance. Not really a growth industry right now.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    extras upscale gentlemen's club
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    A barn with exteme extras
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I for got to add. A KFC & a STD clinic attached to it & condom dispensers at every table
  • canny
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't run a tight ship. I'd make a visible effort to keep the club legal. ;) The economy is poor right now. I agree, running a club is not a growth industry. But if you can run one at a profit for 5-6 years it will pick up in a few years.
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    I'm with sexualchoc - I'd open an all natural club. In fact, I'd call it "Naturals" or "10," like the magazine. While I like VIPs, I'd probably base it more on the Mons Venus model - incredibly hot girls doing high mileage LDs, but no VIPs to worry about. Also, no DJs; just girls picking their own music, or I'd play a soundtrack. Keep it simple.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    A membership Club.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Papi, Let's do it. Nothing but Black and Asian dancers. I'll open it up to all for a name for our club! Ideas?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Wouldn't not hiring dancers who happen to have implants be considered discrimination based on personal preference?
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Lol bang that had me rolling
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Yea altard and you would be the only fuckin member shit for brains pussy Dick sucker.......I'm going to personaly fuck you in your shit whole when I see you again Alcurd !
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    C'mon joker dude...mellow. Have some KFC. I mean bang69 has the idea with the whole KFC and condoms at every table thing. I bet you'd be a less hostile dude if you were sodomizing a stripper with a drumstick o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay. Go to that happy place. No need to be thinkin' bout ass kickin'
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion