tuscl

Looking for suggestions?

I've only been to a few strip clubs over the past few years because I haven't found one I really enjoy. My experience is always tainted by the clubs atmosphere or lack thereof. I don't like to go to trashy clubs, or ones with exorbitant prices on drinks. It's a difficult balance to strike, but I'm just looking for an affordable, middle-tiered club with a great ambiance and affordable drinks. I know it seems like a lot to ask, but I've yet to walk into a place that met that criteria - although I haven't been actively searching. Are there any clubs in the tri-state area that is not byob, has decent looking dancers and provides a nice atmosphere - not trashy at all, but not necessarily upscale? A club for the middle class. Where are those?

16 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    "Tri-state area" isn't enough info. What cities and states are you talking about?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Chicago has the Tri-State tollway that connects Indiana with Wisconsin by taking I-294 around the west side of Chicago.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @Mo-head...I suspect the dude means NY-NJ-CT, but who knows? Is he talking Cincinnati? Maybe Pittsburg. If Pittsburg do a consult with our resident WV expert, BigTuna. That dude is coo-el.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    OP's reviews are for Burlington NJ area.

What kind of mileage is OP looking for?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Start your own club or buy one and change things. Otherwise it is a roll of the dice.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I still say consult with BigTuna. That dude could really help. Or maybe BagBoyJames...that dude has it going on. I'm sure they've clubbed in all the tri-state areas.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Try Chicago
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alutard said "Dice".
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Posted Just Now (Last Comment: Just Now).WTF?
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    I think I know what you are looking for. Try these:

1. Galleghers 2000 in Long Island City NY - topless; full bar; decent mileage, particularly before 7pm. Great in early afternoon.
    2. Lace in Wayne. NJ - bikini; full bar; one-way LDs; YMMV with VIP. Opens at 7pm, but doesn't get going until around 9pm.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I was taken aback when I looked at the header of this discussion where it says "Posted Just Now" and that the last comment was 2 hours ago. The first comment was posted 9 hours ago. WTF is going on?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Strip clubs are not country clubs – they are what they are.

Also – you get what you pay for – you seem to want a nice place that is cheap/affordable – these 2 things are usually/often in inverse proportion to each other.

You say you want “affordable drinks” – well; alcohol is often/usually a BIG money maker for strip clubs – in almost any SC one is going to pay a premium price for alcohol; consider it a titty tax - you can’t expect to pay the same price you would at Applebee’s – normally one will often find cheap alcohol prices during happy hour – many clubs will have half priced drinks during the dayshift which depending on the club dayshift can last up to 8:00 p.m. – if you like to drink (multiple); then consider pre-drinking someplace else b4 heading to the SC and then just a get a drink or two at the SC – also “cheap” drinks may not equate to “affordable” drinks since there are clubs (normally lower-end ones) that will water down their drinks.

From your reviews it looks like you are from NJ – I’m not that familiar w/ NJ but it seems they have a lot of bikini and BYOB clubs – consider saving your $$$ if you don’t like the nearby clubs and perhaps taking a weekend roadtrip (if you are able to) somewhere else like Philly – if you have the time; read thru some of the reviews of clubs in different areas and see if one piques your interest.

Bottom line – there *are* some nice upscale SCs that are not “trashy” – but don’t expect them to be cheap (although many may have half-priced drinks or free cover during dayshift).

• mjx01
    11 years ago
    +1 Papi
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Sounds like you want a blue collar club you construction worker you! Assume your talking about NY/NJ/CT. And since NY has no BYOB clubs, your choices are narrowed to NJ/CT. Your best bet is to wait for Rickdugun
  • bvino
    11 years ago
    In this industry it is either pay up or watch where you step. Keep shopping around and find somewhere where you can compromise. Valet parking( mandatory) is always a tip off to a rip off and discount dances are the sign a of a dive. High price drinks usually buy a little more decorum and are the price of separation.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I say, screw the drinks-buy that shit at a store. Fuck ambience-overrated. Pussy!-That's the main thing. Pussy that's ready and willing. Everything else is window dressing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion