tuscl

checks

crazyjoe
Colorado
Did any of the old timers ever write a check for lap dances?

19 comments

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    LOL I did once for my first ATF. She quoted me a price for F/S and I didn't have the cash. No way I was using the ATM but she said she'd take a check! I got to find out her name too.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Yea ! One was for $583....another was for $438....and one more I believe was $837 and they all bounced !!!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Yeh right: Lets see I'll give a dancer and her felonious boyfriend a piece of paper with my full name, address, phone number, bank, bank account number and bank routing number. That way she can change the amount and cleanout my bank account then steal my identity. NOT!!
    Cash only, no credit cards, no debit cards, and leave the club to go to a bank machine.
    If is was throwing a bachelor party and did not want to bring large amounts of cash I would consider a prepaid debit card from Wal-Mart that way I could never loose more than what I loaded onto the card with cash.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    We'll back in my day Sonny, we use to pay braids and wenches with Aztec Gold.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Would they take an IOU?

• DandyDan
    11 years ago
    @Jackslash

I did have a dancer who took an IOU once. This was before one of my regular clubs had an ATM. I went to the bank ATM at the gas station 3 miles down the road and actually ended up paying the door girl, who was supposed to give it to the dancer (this was after it was officially closed). That was the last I saw of that dancer at that club, but I did see her elsewhere. She used to call me IOU Guy.
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    "Lets see I'll give a dancer and her felonious boyfriend a piece of paper with my full name, address, phone number, bank, bank account number and bank routing number." Too funny! Apparently you have dealt with these girls before.

My buddy is super paranoid and will NOT use the ATM at a SC. I have to hold the table, while he drives down the street to use the ATM. Not a bad practice.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I've given iou's but never a check. At my favorite club, I know management and have used my credit cards frequently and on a couple of occasions the ATM ($4.00 fee - max $200).
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    no I pay cash
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    TT: I'm with you. Especially not even using a club's ATM. I always know where my own bank's ATM is nearest the strip clubs I go to regularly. I find it refreshing to take a break anyway from the club to go out to use my bank's ATM. At the Deja Vu clubs (lots here), they have an "in and out" policy, so that's no problem. At the clubs that don't, I just tell the door man that I want to run a quick errand, and I'll be back in ten minutes. That usually does the trick.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    There's nothing on a check that will violate your privacy, and if anyone tries to change the amount they will go to jail. Not to mention lose a customer. Not that I think people should write checks to dancers, but it's safer than using a SC ATM.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What about Bitcoins? Anybody use those dohickies yet?
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I don't think most dancers are smart enough to understand bitcoins, but I believe in the near future all transactions will use virtual currency.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ bitcoins surged this week, nobody was sure why, then Silk Road 2 opened this morning.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I wish I was more computer/Internet savvy. Is like to check out Silk Road 2.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    The last check I ever write is going to be huge and its going to bounce.
  • 4oureyes
    11 years ago
    @rockstar You don't think there's anything on a check that would violate your privacy?

I mean, other than your name and address and, well, your checking account number? Once upon a time I had my driver's license number there too, until I realized the dangers of that.

These days I even shred junk mail because it's got my name and address on it.

Yes, it would be illegal to change an amount on a check. But since everyone who works at a strip club is a fine, upstanding citizen, I guess we should just put that out of our minds.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I wrote several checks to my ATF. I would never write a check to any stripper I just met, but I had been to her home, she already knew my name and address, so what's the harm. Made life easier.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Do people still write checks? wow a blast from the past.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion