tuscl

Female Customers Dancing ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review:

“… They also had something called the "skycage" where female customers can get inside of it and dance as well as take of their clothes and make some $$$. I and another female did it and made some cash which was a benefit being a female customer …”

https://www.tuscl.net/u-r.php?UID=328522

I would find this interesting and would probably enjoy it – how about you?

I also found a bit unusual that the reviewer has a pic of her and her husband on her profile.

10 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd like to go to Vixens and see what's up. The wife is cute. Cool couple.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    1. I wonder about the customers dancing nude part is true? If dancers are required to have a business license in that city or state, only then are they allowed to go nude. In clubs where business licenses are required, when an amateur night is held, the contestants are normally told not to show anything that a bikini would cover up, because they don't have a license to dance nude, or topless.

2. It would be nice to see that couple participate in the discussions. So far they have no comments or threads. The best-known couples customer I recall on TUSCl is "m00tpoint." They're from the Chicago area, but they haven't even looked at TUSCL in a few months. For their profile, see:

https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=232689
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Definitely would depend on the attractiveness of the female customer.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Would that make them independent contractors or club employees?
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    FWIW, I like it when (at certain clubs) a house dancer pulls a female customer up onto the stage and proceeds to undress the female customer. Most don't go full monte, but sometime you do get a female customer wild or drunk enough to show it all.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Nah I don't like that idea. I don't think the dancers would appreciate civvie women possibly getting some of their $$$. But OTOH it might serve as a way to contain and corral what would otherwise be bad female customer behaviour.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    In my example, the civies don't get any of the tip money.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    My favorite club used to, under its old owner, have female customers who would show up and then dance onstage, or at least they made it appear as such. It used to be popular, but the real dancers hated it, so when the current owner took over, he got rid of it.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And note that the club is in West Virginny...stompin' ground o' that KAH-ray-ZEE meth cookin' Pakistani hillbilly BigTuna1. Would you really want to see one of Tuna's harem takin' it off. That might end up like the final scene with the Nazis in Raiders. Eyes burning out, heads a-splodin', faces melting...

Seriously though, West Virginia is beautiful country. Last time I was there I took a nice drive from Pittsburgh to the DC area. Doesn't get better than that part o' the world in terms of natural beauty. I did try a club in Morgantown figuring it would have some hot WVU girls. Sucked...
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    can't enjoy anybody let alone a female in a cage as an animal. Reminds me of MK/Kitty Programming. This is where my inner Alucard says NO THANKS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion