tuscl

Avoid new club Allure in Chicago at all costs

Phubaba
Illinois
In short: second most expensive club I've been to with the lowest contact I've ever had. Since it's a new club it's not listed yet but I can't wait to tell you not to bother.
In longer: dances are $30 each, champagne rooms are $500 a half hour, $800 a full hour. I tried two girls, a couple normal dances and one half hour. Only the tops ever come off and they shied away from touch even heading towards boobs while the bouncer constantly prowled and went out of his way to let you know he was watching. The dance reached a peak of half-hearted grinding frequently broken up by pauses. I get more consistent contact even at the Admiral (locals' heads will spin at that) and there the girls are full nude and consistently the best looking. Talent was slightly above average here, at best (and on a weekend, no less).
As someone who isn't a mileage hound and doesn't mind spending I'm about as forgiving a customer as they could hope for and I feel the need to shout from the rooftops how poor this experience was. To its credit the club is clean and new and quite nicely furnished and... that's about it. Feel free to ask questions.

6 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I had heard that Chicago was a weak sc city but that shit's ridiculous. Thanks for the info.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I haven't been to the Windy City in 45 yrs. I doubt I'll be visiting that club any day soon. THX.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    Anyone who patronizes any Chicago club deserves what happens.
  • Phubaba
    11 years ago
    Now now, in defense of my Chicagoland it isn't all gloom and doom. You don't even have to leave the same block to find a friendlier albeit similarly over priced club (Scores) where you can at least get a solid grind and where things pick up considerably in a room. I've had a girl at Industrial Strip tell me that LDK is understood to be the goal if the guy's up for it. At Club O girls don't seem to even bother upselling the rooms (starting at $175) unless they're committed to making you leave happy. It takes a little more searching (and $) but Chicago isn't quite the strip wasteland it's made out to be
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    You've been a member three years and have never posted a review?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ It is about time for 1.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion