tuscl

silkypants
Minnesota
Thursday, October 31, 2013 4:38 PM
I need 39 more lap dances to reach 1,000 for the year, but still no nut in my pants. Could I still be the real lap dance king or just a real big PL?

15 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You my friend, are Silkypants. A man dedicated to the pursuit of pleasure. Long live Sir Silkypants.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Rich.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Maybe you’re wearing the wrong kind of pants :)
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Let's see what LDK says for himself
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    You count them?........and keep a running total? Why?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I don't even know how many blow jobs I have had so far this year. Should I be carving notches in the bed post? :)
  • deejaymedstu
    11 years ago
    Do you get.a free sandwich after 1,000?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Right on shadow and art
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    I count because that is what I am good at. It is a data driven world and autistic people like me are in high demand. I thought of one outrageous number that even the no extra's guys can think about. The real question is could you go to the strip club often enough to get 1,000 lappers in a year?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    At my peak I went about twice a week, so about 100x a year. Might have averaged 10 LDs a visit, but maybe not. So my answer "maybe".
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    1,000 lappers would cost me $5,000 I could do that in a year if I wanted too but instead I take 100 bbbjcim at the cost of $5,000 in a year
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    1000 is a great achievement. More than I will have. What about a TUSCL challenge? Who can get 2014 lap dances in the year 2014? LDK, you need to step up.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    Silky: What is the ratio of lap dances to extras? I know its not like a punch card for loyal customers--- buy 10 lap dances and get one extra for free--- but I bet Silky has an idea of the ratio. I enjoy a good lap dance but I sometimes think of lap dances as scouting for extras. So assuming $20 per lap dance, Silky will have invested approximately 20K on 1000 lap dances this year. How many extras would 20K buy in your area? In the Detroit market, 20K would cover 2 extras per week for a full year, more than enough for an old guy like me.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    $20,000 would get me 400 bbbjcim a year that's a little over one a day for the year
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Au contraire Electrondude. There is a punch card. 10 lappers for a BBBJCIM. 20 for a good face fuck. And 100 for a good ol' BBBJCIMNQNSQWERTYUIOP. I don't know which clubs you go to. But that be the zipman system!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion