tuscl

Dress to impress?

Clackport
Washington
Thursday, October 31, 2013 11:10 AM
We've talked about numerous times the kind of pants you wear to a strip club, but how about your whole outfit? I find myself dressing more nicely in a strip club compared to two or three years ago when I would just wear baggy jeans, baggy shirt and maybe a hat. Nowadays most times I'll wear dress pants, slacks, dockers etc and a buttoned up polo shirt or sweater. Every now and then in a dive I'll wear shorts (man I love how it feels when a girl grinds on my shorts) and a shirt. What about the rest of you? (BTW numerous strippers have commented on how soft my pants are and how those are the best kind of pants for lapdances. I gotta thank TUSCL for making me realize jeans aren't the best kind of pants for lapdances)

37 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Sounds like some one has been reading the system ?
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    My experience is if you look and smell nice, with some (most) girls, you'll get an enhanced experience. Which makes sense -- you may not be attractive to them as a possible romantic interest, but still nicer to have intimate contact with someone who looks relatively better. I switched from "old jeans and whatever shirt" to "same kind of clothes I'd wear if I were meeting an attractive woman at a bar -- vaguely stylish casual clothes that look good". Without a doubt the experience is better, though I suppose it could be my own enhanced attitude.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Having worn a suit and tie 5-6 days a week since 1982 I dress like a bum when I go to strip clubs. Always clean, always smell good, but in the summer its shorts and a t-shirt and in the winter - its flannel bottoms and a woolrich shirt. When working I do occasionally drop by in suit and tie ensemble. As a result I have noticed three things: 1) dancers love soft pants making anyone who wears jeans a fool because they miss out on a far better contact grind; 2) if you dress better the more attractive higher end girls pay attention to you in the belief you have more money and ignore you when you dress like a bum and 3) Get dances in a suit and tie and then go back and say hi to the dancer wearing shorts and a t-shirt -- she won't even know who you are lol.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    We need the RickyBoyDugan in here to answer this one.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    My answer is the same as last time this was asked. Nylon shorts, commando and suggestive adult t-shirt. Anybody that knows me, knows that it works for me.
  • Swiss
    11 years ago
    Fuck that faggot
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    The only time what you wear is relevant to most dancers is when it is uncomfortable to grind on (like jeans). For the dancers who know what they are doing, and are looking for paying customers (whether extras or not) your hair and hands make a lot more of an impression that any suit or fancy shirt. If your hair is unkempt, greasy or obviously dirty, very few women will be hitting on you for dances (it just advertises that you are dirty and may be smelly). If your hands are filthy, figure on few dances because most women don't want to be groped by dirty smelly hands. Also very figity hands might attract a few dancers who want to find out if you are so high that they can clean you out without much effort. On the other hand, obviously clean hair, scrubbed hands (calloused or soft - stained by work or spotless) and clean clothes will mean some dancers will check you out. If your hair is recently well cut, some dancers will cruise by to check on you whether you are in a $2,000 suit or a t-shirt and shorts.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I try to dress nice if for no other reason than I won't look like all the other patrons in the club.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Good points so far.
  • LeeH
    11 years ago
    Some of this has already been said, or alluded to: * Any woman who wants to grind on denim will be working in a much kinkier establishment than a strip club. * I usually wear dress pants -- I learned "no jeans" here at TUSCL (and from Barney Stinson), and I have nothing in-between. One night, I wore a pair of dress pants that are microfiber -- they're just this side of feeling like silk on the outside. A dancer who I often hung out with back then told me that I'd better not EVER come into the club wearing anything else. She has even said: "Thank you for letting me rub my ass on those pants." * dallas720's points about hands and hair are spot-on, but the dismissing of the impact of clothes is WAY too over-generalizing (and also flat-out contradicts my experiences). * Related to that, like it or not, a lot of people judge a book by its cover. And like it or not (and I don't), no matter how open-minded and forward-thinking a person is, many are inclined to look more favorably on someone who is dressed up. Such is the world in which we live. That's not to say that casual clothes can't work -- shadowcat is proof that they can. But most of us here are mere mortals. * Like Corvus, I also dress to stand out. I have no interest in the high-end clubs where many patrons would dress up anyway (and the dancers all look alike, and are 95% silicone, including their brains). The more dive-y the place, the more I'll stand out. And if I want to be remembered by a particular dancer who's drunk off her ass (and can't remember shit as a result), additional triggers always help.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Not only do I dress to impress, I dress to undress.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    On average, I seem to have the best response when I wear business casual versus real casual shorts and t-shirt. This, even at a club I'm a regular at dealing with dancers that know me.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    @LeeH, you may be right about SOME dancers looking at clothing. Yes, I admit I was (over)generalizing. But I do point out that I have often seen hot chicks in SCs putting moves on seriously underdressed dudes. I don't personally know if a guy in a t-shirt and shorts will get first rate attention, since I always wear lightweight slacks and a button down shirt. That's not "dressing up to go Strip Clubbing" it is just my first choice for casual wear, anytime. My only defense for dismissing clothing in my prior post is that I have too often seen dancers skip over one "well dressed" dude to snuggle up to a guy in a t-shirt. Age is not consistently a factor, nor is waist size. Fortunately, I am not one of those the dancers often skip!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Suits do not stand out. In dives, your overdoing it and some girls may not approach you due to unfamiliarity. In high end strip clubs, you are among a flock of pidgeons. That's when the biggest rolex wins. K like to be fashionable and suits promote no style whatsoever. Worst yet, is the dark blue or black suits. A little change here there but overall the same but naturally there are exceptions but a suit in the club generally isn't. Plus I find it assimilation for me to wear a suit and I'm highly opposed to assimilation. So not my cup of tea ever.
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    Suits allow you to have no keys, cash, condoms in your pants pockets. Plenty of room for your huge pile of cash and a burn phone for stripper numbers and maybe even some lube for her back door. I have been pointed out as a cop by customers in low end clubs because I dress nicer than other customers but my clothes come off the rack. I wear a suit or sport coat because it is easy to look better than to have to overcome the fact that I am a fat old white guy. There are plenty of guy's doing better than me in shorts and t shirts so in the end it is what every works for you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Dallas702 summarized very well IMO. As long as you don’t look (or smell) offensive; the dancer could care less what you are wearing as long as you are spending. Any dancer w/ any experience probably knows that the dude w/ the $1000 suit may not spend shit and they guy with the sweatpants may be spending $1000. I’ve heard many dancers state how many custies that look like they have money, or even known to have money, don’t often spend much if any (e.g. pro athletes; etc.).
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Business casual. I want to look better than the 'bum' looking guys, but not over do it and come across as a whale since my budget doesn't allow for high rolling. Funny thing is, I'm actually starting to fell over dressed even with business casual when I've been hanging lately.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "As long as you don’t look (or smell) offensive; the dancer could care less what you are wearing as long as you are spending." Correct! "I’ve heard many dancers state how many custies that look like they have money, or even known to have money, don’t often spend much if any" This is how they stay RICH!!! lol
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I remember talking about someone in a small town church. He always dressed like a bum I thought. My mother told me he was a millionaire and owned a chain of local stores. I asked why he always looked like a bum. She said he didn't want everyone knowing he had money. I like to dress relaxed but dancers and club staff do notice clothes first. Dancers have said at least I have enough sense to wear soft pants. They do not want to grind on a pair of rough jeans. They have soft skin. I wore an old pair of work pants last week instead of shorts and I noticed I was asked if I. wanted to use the champagne room. I don't think anyone asked since last winter,lol.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    What material makes up soft pants?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @esta- wool? silk? Good question, I have no idea.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    The only clothing a dancer gives a shit about is the pocket holding the wallet.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Why would you wear a dress to impress strippers
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    In general, I'd say I get the most positive reaction when I visit in my biker persona. Perhaps the "bad boy" image.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Clubber-you have a point there. When I had long hair, sometimes I rocked a biker look. Lots of big titty blondes paid me attention that I didn't receive when I looked GQ smooth. Then again, when I look GQ smooth, the Latinas, Sistas, and Italianas give me attention.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I impress the strippers by dressing as a Klingon warrior. Qapla'
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Slick my friend...what kind of chicks dig your buddy WackyWetback?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Tracy Ullman. She's about it. But they love each other madly.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Appearances do matter and this thread made me recall a bizarre experience 8 years ago which led to me getting rid of my mustache lol. I was cuddling with a dancer at the bar before heading to the CR when she looked at me and said I can guess what you do for a living. I said ok guess and she said, either a cop or a firefighter. I was amazed because in real life I am actually a criminal defense attorney, so I s aid how do you know? She responded all of you have that same cheesy 70's mustache........So its gone.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    I have an older pair of very thin dress pants and a nice loose button down shirt. A lot of the dancers have complemented me on my pants, and said they prefer rubbing on my pants rather than jeans. I also found that dancers move more smoothly and quickly along the smoother fabric of those dress pants compared to when I happen to be wearing my thicker winter pants.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Most dancers, at least to some degree, let it get under their skin that there are so many haters who call them trashy. It's a small way to support them in dealing with that crap, if we try not to look like a bunch of Wal-mart shoppers when we're up in the club.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I find that the type of pants I wear doesn't really matter...when they're around my ankles.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Tracy Ullman Slick... Pretty fuckin' strang post my friend...all I can say to you is KEEP ON BEIN' A COO-EL DUDE!!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I fail to see the point in trying to "impress" stripper. Hello? Hookers? You think they need impressing? Hello? Guys review 20 times before you go out if necessary that if you are paying this is not a pick up situation. I dress to be open, and completely transparent about the reasons I'm there Thus it's sweat pants or shorts. If some stripper comments, I say "Yeah, I'm a perv I admit" to wish they'll usually say "yeah, me too." Strippers love PLs. You aren't going to fool them that you are something else by wearing something else, if you are just going to end up paying anyway. Give the other side some credit.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Dougster-My brother, you are so right. A cool dancer who isn't big headed and knows the hustle will appreciate and laugh it up. My CF calls me John Matrix whenever I go commando. How many dancers are cool enough to reference the Governator?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @Dougster- Lol Perhaps dress to impress wasn't the right title for this thread, it sounded good though. In reality I am not trying to impress them by the way I dress, I am just trying to look nice. I do want to impress her with my *dick*, so that maybe after her shift I will get to explore her body further.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @Nukey: Indeed, if your goal is to pick up strippers in the conventional sense (aren't just ending up paying them for sex) then that is total different game, probably completely disjoint from us PLs who just resign to paying all along. My hats off to those of you who are attempting it - you, BigTuna1, and, of course, MrSystem2, and if you guys are successfully, 20 times so!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion