tuscl

How Can You Tell When A Stripper Is Lying? Her Lips Are Moving

Saturday, October 19, 2013 6:46 PM
My current (but soon to be outgoing) favorite lies to me so much I just quit believing ANYTHING she says to me. Do you think she actually thinks I believe all the shit she feeds me? Doesn't she understand that as long as she continues to give me some of the best blow jobs and sex I've ever had I really don't care if she lies or not? Is honesty among strippers as rare as I think?

27 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Possibly.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You're clever for a goldfish aren't you, tenishomo?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    But congressman never lie
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    A stripper's job is to lie to men to get money.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I had a CF at one time who I found out was a habitual or chronic liar. It got to the point where I didn't know if I could believe anything she said. I felt it was pointless to even have a conversation with her. I quickly stopped seeing and communicating with her after realizing this about her. I was finally able to call her on the biggest lie she told me. When some people are asked to lie about something, the response is often, "I'm not a good liar." Meaning, they're not a *convincing* liar. I sense that this girl was convincing and I think she actually derived pleasure from her ability to lie to people, make it sound real, and keep a straight face. She was making a game out of how much deception she could get away with.
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    I hate to admit how many times I fell for lies and now am pretty much skeptical of anything a dancer says. The first red flag is when she says something in attempt to make you feel sorry for her. A request for financial assistance is usually pretty soon to follow.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    My ex wife should have been a stripper.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    SS Stripper Shit ....This is the "language" they speak. I just let them talk and believe what I want to believe. I know most of it is lies but really don't care as long as I'm "getting it". They can keep right on saying whatever they want and I only give them what I want to give them !
  • tenisbum1776
    11 years ago
    One thing I can say with absolute certainty; if a stripped trash talks about her other customers to you - she is talking the same way about you to her other customers. Second; if she says she is only doing something with you - she is doing the exact same thing with her other customers. If either of these things bother you then you probably shouldn't be cavorting with strippers.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Wow, you're a genius, tenishomo. Any other brilliant insights to share?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I expect the lies, it goes with the job. What gets me is how terrible some of them are at it. Contradictory statements and stories only minutes apart, sometimes I'm not sure they're really listening to what they say.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Reading this thread proves you can have a good time while on the shitter
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Preach on doogie
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Always expect the unexpected.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Oh yeah. For all of y'all that bemoan strippers for lying, I feel sorry for you and your civi girl relationships. We all know that civi girls never lie. They're all Mother Theresa's.
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    Slick - I hate to think about the times that I have fallen for them (civi girls) too. Point on target.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Whenever anything is sold, a bar of soap, a lap dance, a President, lying is very likely to be involved.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    All women lie. Strippers just are more practiced at it. But I've come to believe that all strippers are flakes and that included my ATF.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Just to be clear, if all strippers are flakes that does NOT mean all flakes are strippers.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    So...if her lips are moving up ad down my dick, she's lying? I'm confused.
  • JGoose
    11 years ago
    I know one stripper that I would trust, and that's Red at Little Darlings Seattle. Since she doesn't do extras at all, there's nothing for her to lie about. My exATF on the other hand? Despite claiming to be entirely honest, she doesn't cover her lies very well.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Goose, the strippers that repeatedly claim this and that concerning honesty are the one's you can't trust.This is their built-in mechanism that allows them to sleep at night.There is such a disconnect between fact and fiction with these broads that they don't even realize that they are being dishonest.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Dougsta your to funy
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Hey sometimes dancing gets boring. Gotta have fun somehow right? What better way than to make a game out of lying
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Everybody fucking lies to get what they want.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    "Everybody fucking lies to get what they want." Except those of us who don't have to.
  • JGoose
    11 years ago
    tumblingdice, if you met her, you would also agree. She is very straight forward and doesn't really try to sell a dance. She doesn't tell you how handsome/sexy you are. Also, she is very strict about the rules, and she still has guys buying two hour blocks in the champagne room. So, no reason for her to lie. But like I said, she's the only one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion