tuscl

Is It Too Much?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 7:18 AM
I was reviewing last week's stripper-related activities. Monday. My CF came to my home for our weekly OTC session, which includes socializing, dinner and a movie on TV. BBBF and FS. Tuesday. I stopped at the Detroit P******** Club for lunch. I met a new brunette stripper in her early 30's. BBBJ. Thursday. I went to the F***** Club to hang out with my CF and her friends for drinks. BBBJ and FS. Saturday. I went to the F***** Club to see a sultry black stripper I had talked to on Thursday. BBBJ and FS. So what do you think? Is it too much to go 3 days a week without strippers?

16 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Sounds about right,but how many of those girls know you as "Jacks Cash"?
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    If I had the budget and the time I'd go 5 days a week, but to different clubs.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Lol. Live it up Jack!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Depends on your "Fucking" budget. LOL
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sounds good to me.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I couldn't do it. Now it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night.
  • victor2
    11 years ago
    Jack, I'm impressed with the number of CF's you have AND your stamina. What do you do with your free time?
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    If u have the cash go for it. If u drop dead tomorrow you will die with a smile on your face.
  • RickyNJ
    11 years ago
    What you guy's think of this. At my club a guy gets the same girl in the Vip room for 6 hours non stop??
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "and a movie on TV" If it was Monday, it was "Shawshank Redemption" on AMC. Or possibly, "A Few Good Men". Jack, You can't handle the truth. Y should be fucking strippers 7 days a week. You need to either get busy living, or get busy dying.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Moto-Tell it like it is.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Alucard was actually funny. Good one. I agree, it depends on your Fucking budget. Unless you are a congressman, then you get to fuck everyone.
  • vinstud
    11 years ago
    Yes too much risk for diseases too.
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    Jack, since you live in the Detroit area you can do a little or as much as you like. I you need to you just go back to the club the next day. For me, I have to do it all in one trip since there is nothing that interesting where I live. I have only two days to do Monday/Tuesday, Thursday/Saturday. With all my visits to Detroit, I have only done OTC once in Detroit.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Drlewan, I once had the misfortune of waiting SEVEN hours for my fave dancer to finish a Champagne Room session with a whale. He finally stumbled out, paid with a check and she went on stage. Stage side she told me she'd see me soon. Coming from the DR, she ran into a good friend and ran off to the CR with HIM. I went home at that point, completely disgusted. She did give me a great VIP the next afternoon shortly after opening.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^7 hours?? Man, you've got some patience, I would never wait that long. I've been in similar situations like you though. I waited 2 or 3 hours for a dancer that was tied up with a whale in VIP, after she came out she walked right past me and took another customer to VIP. Usually the girl I want is who everyone else wants. I guess it's the small price for hooking up with a extremely hot dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion