tuscl

Dominant Role Play

Saturday, October 12, 2013 9:15 AM
Are there any dancers who enjoy dominant role play? I am submissive and love that.

14 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Where you outta Einstein?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Not my thing, but two of the best looking dancers (9.5 and 9.5) I knew basically flatted out asked me if I would be their subbie. Also knew a very beautiful civie girl (9) who wanted to try that. Had to pass again... Point is, if you look/ask I don't think you'll have much trouble finding ones who are into that. Try asking the real hot ones, and let us know how many you have to ask before you hit the jackpot. My guess is less than 5.
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    Yes. Most girls would rather kick your balls than grind on them.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I acted in "Ten Little Indians" in high school. I played Custer
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    My version of fem dom is aggressive pushing, dirty talk on their end, aggressive sex (such as forced sex) and other like situations. Anything beyond pulling my hair (lightly) and crossing over to flat out hitting and whips and ball crush and that's straight up abuse. And there is where I draw the line.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    There's only room for one chief in my tribe and that position's already taken.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I much prefer to have it my way. I've never really explored that avenue. I once brought four old silk neckties to an OTC meeting with my ATF, but neither one of us trusted the other enough to get into a little bondage. I would think there'd have to be a level of trust established before submitting to another. I was afraid my ATF would forget my "safe" word.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Once you've had the sheriff handcuff you, you never want handcuffs on again.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I've done it once at the dancer's request. She tied me up and I was pretty much her sex slave (thank god she didn't steal any of my stuff while I was tied up lol). It was a interesting experience, but I definitely wouldn't do it again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Not my thing either – but I do love it when a dancer is aggressive and does things out of her own volition w/o you having to tell her or ask her. Since I always go commando either in my thin sweat pants that have a very elastic waistband (or lately elastic shorts); I have had a couple of dancers reach down and take my dick out and start doing w/ it as they please – I don’t mind being “submissive” that way :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Right on, Papi.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Dougster: "and let us know how many you have to ask before you hit the jackpot. My guess is less than 5." And I'd be surprised at more than three... I can't tell you how many dancers over the years have hinted or outright told me they were tops looking for bottoms. Sadly, far fewer bottoms looking for tops, but that might have changed for me a couple of weeks ago. She put my hands in her hair and said "make me". So I did.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    MAN, being bottom is amazing. I don't gotta do shit but enjoy it while she rides the fuck out of me.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Remember what happened to George Costanza: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion