tuscl

Sloppy Seconds with your Buddy

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thursday, October 10, 2013 7:09 AM
A reviewer of the Flight Club details how he and his buddy each took a dancer to VIP, had the full menu, and then traded dancers for another extras session. Personally, I would pass on this opportunity. [view link]

18 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Assuming the story is even true. I too would pass.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    So, how'd your buddy's cum taste from all that DFK?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Sounds like they had a good time.
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    It was interesting.....and not sure if I would or wouldn't do the same. Depends on what the dancers looked like....and also if they gargled mouth wash to get the cum out of there mouths.... but I would have definately not wanted a DFK....and I would have asked my friend....how did my dick taste when he told me he kissed her.....HAHA.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    If i can't gang rape a dancer with a bro then deep down he ant my bro.....yes jokes would and will be made but, i would def swap bitches with my friends....hell I thought that was what good friends did
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I can’t think of too many things I would not do if I find the dancer/woman attractive – I’m def not too finicky. I am mild mannered w.r.t. most things in life but consider myself a bit “freaky” when it comes to sex – trading hos w/ your buddy actually sounds kind of fun to me in an orgy sorta way.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Nothing wrong with an orgy or two.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Unless you're a cocksucker by proxy. I was once at a conference in Atlanta with my boss. He got totally blitzed late one afternoon and we ended up in the old Gold Club. He was stage tipping with $20's and we had dancers all over us. About 9:00 pm an AA dancer named Brandi left with us and he started pounding her from behind in the cab while she blew me. The cab driver started yelling at us but my boss threw a bunch of $20's at him and he shut up. We got up to my room and started sharing Brandi's ample charms when my boss passed out. I was wondering if there'd be much kissing if either of us soiled those luscious lips, but he answered that when I heard him snoring while she was trying to get him hard again. My only M-M-F 3 way.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Plus, we must remember that chances are those two likely weren't the first customers these girls had that night, and lest we forget our faves in the club are likely giving others the same treatment we get. At least with a friend you know the guy you're following.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    It sounds like one step above blood brothers.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    The entire story is made up bullshit.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I have never done anything like that except for going over to a fellow hobbyists house and fucking a girl he offered me. I fucked her at his house a couple of times then started seeing her at motel. One day she could not come out to the car, but a friend came instead. That girl even turned out to be a better fuck. Another time I suggested a BP call girl to him and then he offered her to me at his house later in the week and I fucked her in one of the bedrooms. I returned the favor one time and sent an SA gal over to meet him at his house. He fucked her for an hour bareback. So I have fucked three girls at his house he offered me and he has fucked one of mine I set him up with. I use condoms so I am not getting anyones junk on me and I will not do a threesome with another man. He did have a friend come over with his girl and they had a fuck party with two girls, one a stripper atf and the other a whore the guy brought over.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    "Sloppy seconds" from the viewpoint of OP, means she fucks not/barely cleaning herself up. Not even a thorough use of wet wipes and mouthwash. No thanks. I understand its a strip itc event but my girls must be at least somewhat clean
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Doesn't sound appealing, but my little head can't type so who knows, maybe he'd hostage take the rest of me into doing it.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Might consider DP in the same hole with a bud, but DFK with a girl that just blew him is definitely crazy.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Hmm...
  • jacobs.patrick7
    11 years ago
    So is a wet wipe between dudes ok? Some things are just better not discussed.
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    Sometimes I wish I were a man... Better opportunities and more $ in the work place, cheaper healthcare, more physical strength, can still be considered sexy at 50, no periods.... But then I see stuff like this and realize that I'm all good being a girl. : )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion