Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Best Pizza

mikeya02

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was wishing pizza was served in my club and then thought what you guys think is the best pizza in the land. Out here we have a N.Y. Bronx pizzaria that seems to be a massive favorite.

Replies (33)Latest

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

Little 5 Points pizza in ATL. OMG, if they served pizza in clubs...

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I like the pizza in a local restaurant. They do not add MSG. So many other places do and it does not agree with me. One strip club I visit does serve pizza but I don't like consuming second hand smoke via food unless I'm really hungry. If I saw the pizza was fresh and I'm hungry, I might bite.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Marco's pizza. ;)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Regina Pizzeria in Boston (Little Italy) was the best other than the ones I made in my shop.

Profile picture for dallas702
dallas702
•

People from the NY area generally insist that a thin crust with "gravy", cheese and nothing else but dripping grease is a pizza. In Chicago they insist on a thicker crust loaded with thick cheese and "extras." (the only extras you can get in Chicago come on pizza!) On the left coast they seem to think that toasted flatbread with organic tomatoes and cilantro is a pizza.

For me, if it's got a crust, tomato sauce, cheese and meat and it is served hot, I'll call it a pizza and eat it.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

If it doesn't have pepperoni on it, it's not a pizza. :)

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Marcos makes wonderful pepperoni pizza!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

everyone is all over the country so it's hard to compare but Clubber is right on with Pizzerina Regina as far as a small chain of pizzeria's in MA. i'd give Papa Gino's an honorable mention for best small chain I believe its only in New England, way better than Papa John's or any of the national chains.

Raleigh I'd go with Lilly's place is amazing and has a great beer selection also.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

New Yorkers and Chicagoans like to think that they have the best pizza. Tell that to people in Napoli.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

+1 shadowcat.

Profile picture for dallas702
dallas702
•

Slick, Napolitanos do make a mean pie, but I guess I'm just too American because I didn't care for their pizza. Notably, I did enjoy the very different pizza at joint in Fiorenza.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Dallas-Right on. That's cool that you've been able to travel to Italia. I've never been but as a kid, we'd visit my Dad's family in Argentina and I remember different types of pizzas that I haven't seen since I was 12. There's this one style of rectangular pie, with a white sauce, Genoa Salami, green olives with pimento, mushrooms, and artichokes. It was served cold. I've seen it at some Argentine-Italian markets in the States.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

We eat the American versions of foreign foods. Pizza in Italy is a left over meal from what ever is in the ice box, Mexican food is really Tex-Mex, Japanese food is not Teryaki, its fish & rice, Chow Mein was invented in San Francisco.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

And Pace Picante Sauce is made in San Antonio, by people who know how to make picante sauce. This stuff's made in New York City? New York City!! Get a rope.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Pizza = Strippers. Just eat the ones you like and leave the rest to others.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Little jesters deep dish pepperoni pizza is sooooo damn good just $8

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

^^

For eight bucks, it is surprisingly good. Love the caramelized edges.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Pizza My Heart, Santa Cruz, CA

Profile picture for dallas702
dallas702
•

Slick, I visited the industrial kitchen that later became "Pace" way back before San Antonio had a "River Walk." I remember the stacks of tomatoes, baskets of onions and peppers, the smell of vinegar and the flies. I also remember the flies and filthy floor did nothing to dim the flavor of the salsa. My dad took me there to buy tomatoes and we left with a bushel of those small, hard, red tomatoes and about a gallon of salsa. Good stuff!

Profile picture for 23cambyman
23cambyman
•

Little jester's??? Is that knockoff...better yet, it is probably an upgrade to a little caesars that I have seen. Little caesars has $5 pizza...than again cicis pizza has a $5 buffet.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Nothing beats your neighborhood brooklyn pizza. Not even chain pizza restaurants

Profile picture for txtittyfan
txtittyfan
•

Marri's pizza in Long Beach, Ca, and Nick's in Az make two of the best you will ever eat.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

In Seattle it 's pagliacci.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Ci ci is the best....mac and cheese pizza oooo yes

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

I dont eat pizza i make pizza

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

Dallas702, sadly you are right about extras in Chicago. But you can't beat the pizza! Unlike the Cubs and White Sox.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Best pizza ever were those pies we ate after a little league, Pop Warner, basketball or soccer win. You got the double dose of victory and pizza as a kid. Plus arcade games. Those were the good old days.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

@slick Yup! Another good pizza is the one you order after drinking and smoking and playing cards all night.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Don't forget the drive in movie theatre.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I've said it before Shadow but I'll say it again. I love the drive-in.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Godfathers pizza

Profile picture for carl95
carl95
•

"everyone is all over the country so it's hard to compare but Clubber is right on with Pizzerina Regina as far as a small chain of pizzeria's in MA. i'd give Papa Gino's an honorable mention for best small chain I believe its only in New England, way better than Papa John's or any of the national chains."

Fuck yeah, Papa Gino's. I miss New England, Papa Gino's and candle pin bowling.

Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement